What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

Of course the main question has yet to be answered.

Did the Palestinians go to Europe to attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine to take over their country?
Dipshit, how many times do we need to tell you, there were no Palestinian Arab Muslims until 1960's. The question should be, did Arabs from neighboring countries invade the British territory of Palestine in droves looking dor jobs and a better life, when they saw the Jews aka Palestinians were coming back to regain their ancient homeland? Heck yes. And there's plenty proof of that in the British archives. in other words the land never belonged to the Arabs or Palestinians.

Get that through your thick skull? Now keep repeating the same lie over and over as if it's going to become true one day.

You have all the Israeli propaganda down pat.

Good boy.

The Zionists established Israel 3000 years ago.

And there was no one at all there at the time, is that right?

The cities of Jericho, Jerusalem, Akko....they were deserted 3,000 years ago, were they?

Honestly - you have to laugh don't you?
If you're trying to sell the falacy that the Arabs who invaded from neighboring Arab COU tries and started calling themselves Palestinians as of 1964, are suddenly related to the ancient Cannanites, it has been proven hogwash many times over. The Palestinains are ARABS, no different in any way than their neighboring Arab Egyotians, Jordanians, or Syrians. Not genetically, not culturally, and not historically. In fact, the term Palestinian Arab is a hoax. The closest you can get to the ancient Canaanites would be the Jews who mixed with them. Moses had a Cannanite wife.

And the idiot calls itself informed! You're about as informed and knowledgable as your average trailor trash neo nazi with a 5th grade education. You stink.

Dipshit, how many times do we need to tell you, there were no Palestinian Arab Muslims until 1960's. .

This really is very, very funny.

Roudy - have you ever tried telling this to someone from Israel?

Did you notice they fell about laughing?

You're about as informed and knowledgable as your average trailor trash neo nazi with a 5th grade education. You stink.

Firstly, the term is 'neo-Nazi'.

Secndly, the word is 'knowledgeable'.

Thirdly, the word is 'trailer trash'.

I don't need to say a word about your education and literacy here, do I?

Of course the main question has yet to be answered.

Did the Palestinians go to Europe to attack the Zionists or did the Zionists go to Palestine to take over their country?
Dipshit, how many times do we need to tell you, there were no Palestinian Arab Muslims until 1960's. The question should be, did Arabs from neighboring countries invade the British territory of Palestine in droves looking dor jobs and a better life, when they saw the Jews aka Palestinians were coming back to regain their ancient homeland? Heck yes. And there's plenty proof of that in the British archives. in other words the land never belonged to the Arabs or Palestinians.

Get that through your thick skull? Now keep repeating the same lie over and over as if it's going to become true one day.

Good boy.
Truth hurts eh? Perhaps it is you that spreads IslamoNazi lies and propoganda.

Do they pay you for this shit or do you just do it because you're a Muslim or have Muslim associations? If they pay you, you should be fired. It's obvious you're not getting anything accomplished. Oh sorry, you are indeed adding to the level of dislike Americans have towards Palestinians and Muslims in general. So keep up the good work. Israel is counting in you.

You're about as informed and knowledgable as your average trailor trash neo nazi with a 5th grade education. You stink.

:boohoo:

That IS funny, isn't it??!!

But do you think Roudy meant it as self-satire? That he is being DELIBERATELY illiterate?

I think that is a brave call.

Scndly, he just spelled secondly scndly and he's correcting other people's typos. Which is usually when the idiot has been proven wrong. They turn the place in a grammar class. So not only are you ignorant and illiterate, but you're a also whiner.

Roudby -

Your mistakes are not typos. At least, many of them are not.

You can not spell the word 'neo-Nazi' because you do not know HOW to spell it. It really is as simple as that.

And it really is that obvious.

They turn the place in a grammar class.

Then perhaps you should not have started attacking another poster for his literacy, should you?

But do you think Roudy meant it as self-satire? That he is being DELIBERATELY illiterate?

:blahblah:

Well - as I said, I can imagine that you might be a Pro-Palestinian troll. It is one theory.

And if you are a pro-Palestinian troll, then it would make sense that you wouldn't want your Jewish nutcase sock puppet to be too literate, right?

You make a huge number of language errors, so that would make sense....

Well - as I said, I can imagine that you might be a Pro-Palestinian troll. It is one theory.

And if you are a pro-Palestinian troll, then it would make sense that you wouldn't want your Jewish nutcase sock puppet to be too literate, right?

Gee, you're filled with these brilliant theories. Now according to siagon, Jstone is a pro Palestinian! Were you born this stupid or did you have to work on it?

Roudby -

Your mistakes are not typos. At least, many of them are not.

You can not spell the word 'neo-Nazi' because you do not know HOW to spell it. It really is as simple as that.

And it really is that obvious.

They turn the place in a grammar class.

Then perhaps you should not have started attacking another poster for his literacy, should you?
Ignorance and illiteracy go hand in hand. Case in point, dipshit Saigon. Read the rest of what I said. You promote neo Nazi / Islamist propoganda and you expect people not to call you illiterate?

:cuckoo:

Roudby -

Another poster suggested to me by PM that JStone might be a pro-Palestinian troll, and I admit that this is a possibility.

It would explain the number of what seem to be very, very ironic posts.

How else can we explain a poster who has never been to the Middle East telling another poster (who lives in Oman) that he needs to "get out more".

I laughed like a banshee when I read that! My first thought was that it was meant as an ironic dig at himself.

btw. I post regularly from an iPad - particularly when I'm posting from somewhere in Africa or the Middle East. I still know how to spell 'neo-Nazi'. We all make typos, but most of us also know how to spell, and the difference is usually clear.

btw. the word is "pro-Palestinian".

Ignorance and illiteracy go hand in hand. Case in point, dipshit Saigon. Read the rest of what I said. You promote neo Nazi / Islamist propoganda and you expect people not to call you illiterate?

The word is "neo-Nazi".

The word is "propaganda".

(and when I have stopped crying with laughter, I'll be back)

btw. I do not promote any agenda, and if I did, it wouldn't be Islamist. I used to live in Israel, remember?

Last edited:
Roudby -

Another poster suggested to me by PM that JStone might be a pro-Palestinian troll, and I admit that this is a possibility.

It would explain the number of what seem to be very, very ironic posts.

How else can we explain a poster who has never been to the Middle East telling another poster (who lives in Oman) that he needs to "get out more".

I laughed like a banshee when I read that! My first thought was that it was meant as an ironic dig at himself.

btw. I post regularly from an iPad - particularly when I'm posting from somewhere in Africa or the Middle East. I still know how to spell 'neo-Nazi'. We all make typos, but most of us also know how to spell, and the difference is usually clear.

btw. the word is "pro-Palestinian".

SAIGON: THE FACE OF MENTAL ILLNESS :cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sRCbp29j14]Mental Illness Awareness Week Commercial 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Good boy.
Truth hurts eh? Perhaps it is you that spreads IslamoNazi lies and propoganda.

Do they pay you for this shit or do you just do it because you're a Muslim or have Muslim associations? If they pay you, you should be fired. It's obvious you're not getting anything accomplished. Oh sorry, you are indeed adding to the level of dislike Americans have towards Palestinians and Muslims in general. So keep up the good work. Israel is counting in you.

Oh yes, that is good.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back