What is your favorite Trump Quote

from the NYT:

'I don't think you understand,' Mrs. Sprague adds. 'When I walk down the street with Donald, people come up and just touch him, hoping that his good fortune will rub off.'

the Trump touch!

I’ll never forget when Trump baited Lindsey Graham into giving out a # that had a political message..... lol

"It represented overcoming fear & doing what you felt, no matter what anyone said, in saying, you can’t bully me. Liberals can’t bully me, news can’t bully me...they can’t bully me. Because at that point, if I’m afraid to be me, I’m no longer Ye." - Eloquent Kanye West

"you know where the real jungle is? Washington DC. thats my jungle and thats the real jungle, Barron. there's more snakes here and more things that can kill ya here than any jungle in the world

if you're not careful, it can chew you up and spit you out. but if you work hard you can really hit it big. and i mean really big"

"they get out of prison, they don't get hired. they cant live, they cant eat, they cant anything.

alright women, this is not great. i let you down again..." - Trump at last night's rally

"i have greater patience than any human being in the history of the world. people dont understand that about me"

"I didn't feel the need to attack McCain because he was gone, game over, and now I never have to think of him again. Or, in a nod to a famous line from our Commander-in-Chief regarding the late McCain, I like people who aren't dead."

Trump on his promise to prosecute Hillary Clinton and "lock her up": "Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now we don’t care, right?"

Trump on his promise to prosecute Hillary Clinton and "lock her up": "Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now we don’t care, right?"
Trump is not locking up Crooked Hillary because he wants her to run again

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever." –Donald Trump, insulting Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly over questions she asked during the first Republican primary debate

I have a new favorite quote from Donald.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Only the Obama WH can get away with attacking Bob Woodward.

4:04 PM - Mar 2013

But now what is this?

“The already discredited Woodward book, so many lies and phony sources, has me calling Jeff Sessions ‘mentally retarded’ and ‘a dumb southerner.’,” he wrote. “I said NEITHER, never used those terms on anyone, including Jeff, and being a southerner is a GREAT thing. He made this up to divide!”

"With the fake media, you cant win, but we're winning! i'm president! you're president! we're winning!" - Trump at Montana rally

There is simply no way to answer this question at this point.

Day after day, hour by hour, he's tweeting or saying things that would be humiliating in isolation.

But because they flow like water from a fire hose, there is simply no way to either keep track or index them by magnitude of absurdity.

Maybe that's a strategy. I wish I knew.

There is simply no way to answer this question at this point.

Day after day, hour by hour, he's tweeting or saying things that would be humiliating in isolation.

But because they flow like water from a fire hose, there is simply no way to either keep track or index them by magnitude of absurdity.

Maybe that's a strategy. I wish I knew.
/——/ Libs wish Trump would let CNN filter his tweets to his base. We’d never hear from him.

Forum List

Back