What is your favorite Trump Quote

There is simply no way to answer this question at this point.

Day after day, hour by hour, he's tweeting or saying things that would be humiliating in isolation.

But because they flow like water from a fire hose, there is simply no way to either keep track or index them by magnitude of absurdity.

Maybe that's a strategy. I wish I knew.

That's because when his opposition says "Blah-Blah-Blah", President Trump responds with, "Hold My Beer and Watch This". Sooner or later more people are going to figure that out. :21:

There is simply no way to answer this question at this point.

Day after day, hour by hour, he's tweeting or saying things that would be humiliating in isolation.

But because they flow like water from a fire hose, there is simply no way to either keep track or index them by magnitude of absurdity.

Maybe that's a strategy. I wish I knew.
Exactly.

Miss the news for a whole day and you skipped over five brand new scandals.

See, it didn't take long for a teabagging fool to kneel before "the peemeister" enjoy your snack.

"Trump tells supporters it'll be 'your fault' if he gets impeached"

Trump tells supporters it'll be 'your fault' if he gets impeached - CNNPolitics
/----/ The President is correct because if you filth take the House you'll move forward on Impeachment no matter how well the country is prospering.
/——/ Prove me wrong. You won’t because you can’t.

See, it didn't take long for a teabagging fool to kneel before "the peemeister" enjoy your snack.

/----/ The President is correct because if you filth take the House you'll move forward on Impeachment no matter how well the country is prospering.
Argument from ignorance - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

/----/ Refute this: If Democrats Take the House, They'll Impeach Trump

"we're gonna stop it! we're gonna stop it!.....we HAVE stopped it" - Eloquent Donald on immigration

The sad reality is someone as ignorant as you has no idea what "the gropenfhuerer" is saying or doing to knot-heads like you.
Once again, kneel and enjoy the snack "the gropenfhuerer" give you while you open your mouth.:abgg2q.jpg:

The sad reality is someone as ignorant as you has no idea what "the gropenfhuerer" is saying or doing to knot-heads like you.
Once again, kneel and enjoy the snack "the gropenfhuerer" give you while you open your mouth.:abgg2q.jpg:

Jeebus, you are dull-witted.

Look, another kneeling teabagger, open wide so you don't miss a drop from your fountain of insanity.
:290968001256257790-final:

Once again: Argument from ignorance

Let me know which words are too big for you. I'm here to help.

Look, another kneeling teabagger, open wide so you don't miss a drop from your fountain of insanity.

^^^ Doubling Down on Stupid ^^^

And likely to Triple Down in due order.

Trump on his promise to prosecute Hillary Clinton and "lock her up": "Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now we don’t care, right?"

yeah i give him two more years.If he doesnt do anything,then we will know he is no different than traiters Bush and Obama.a fraud just like them telling us what we WANT to hear same as obomination did.

With you it is needed , did you get your full intake of drumps seed.:abgg2q.jpg:
Stay kneeling.

With you it is needed , did you get your full intake of drumps seed.:abgg2q.jpg:
Stay kneeling.

^^^ Tripling Down on Stupid ^^^

And now Xyr will likely go for the Grand Slam.

Forum List

Back