What is your favorite Trump Quote

"we're gonna stop it! we're gonna stop it!.....we HAVE stopped it" - Eloquent Donald on immigration

When Clinton last ran for office, Trump was torn between supporting her and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. ”They’re both terrific people, and I hope they both get the nomination,” he told CNN in 2007, adding that he thought Clinton would surround herself with good people to negotiate a deal with Iran. A year later, Trump wondered publicly why Clinton wasn’t chosen as President Obama’s running-mate.

In 2012, as Obama was running for re-election, Trump called Clinton “terrific” again in an interview with Fox News, saying she performed well as Secretary of State.

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

"we're gonna stop it! we're gonna stop it!.....we HAVE stopped it" - Eloquent Donald on immigration

When Clinton last ran for office, Trump was torn between supporting her and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. ”They’re both terrific people, and I hope they both get the nomination,” he told CNN in 2007, adding that he thought Clinton would surround herself with good people to negotiate a deal with Iran. A year later, Trump wondered publicly why Clinton wasn’t chosen as President Obama’s running-mate.

In 2012, as Obama was running for re-election, Trump called Clinton “terrific” again in an interview with Fox News, saying she performed well as Secretary of State.

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."
/----/ no one cares .JPG

/----/ View attachment 217124
We know you don't care but you aren't who we are trying to get to the polls this November so...

We know you don't care but you aren't who we are trying to get to the polls this November so...
/---/ Fair enough as long as you understand you will never seperate Trump from his loyal base.

There are two I really like.
One is some Mexicans don’t rape and the other is a Mexican can’t be a judge.
Of course there is the I like POWs who weren’t captured.
And there’s the I believe Vladimir Putin.

God it’s so hard to choose. I just can’t choose one.

/----/ "One is some Mexicans don’t rape and the other is a Mexican can’t be a judge. "

/----/ "One is some Mexicans don’t rape and the other is a Mexican can’t be a judge. "
When did Hillary say those things?

/---/ Fair enough as long as you understand you will never seperate Trump from his loyal base.
Of course not. And if you are ok with corporate cronyism and trickle down tax breaks to the rich he hasn't been that bad. Of course we will pay for his huge debt creating tax breaks but right now Republicans don't care about the debt. Wait for the Democrats to take over. Republicans will become hawks and start blaming the Democrats for the debt.

And when Republicans cut social security, which they have already begun, Republicans will blame anyone but Republicans for cutting what Republicans cut. Republican voters who will have to work until they are 70 rather than 65 won't even fault the Republicans when they bend them over and fuck them when they get older. They'll blame Pelosi and Hillary.

I understand the middle class is doomed. I don't think there is anything that can be done to correct the damage Reagan Bush and Trump have done to the middle class. And yet every 8 years stupid middle class Americans vote GOP and blame Democrats because they have no savings.

65% of Americans save little or nothing—and half could end up struggling in retirement

Are you really in the 45%? I am.

I have no problem with Trump's base remaining loyal to him. Their money keeps making Trump richer, and I believe that it is always a good idea to separate Trump's base from their money, even if it all goes to Trump. Also, it is a ready made database of people who will buy anything. That can be very useful. It is also useful to maintain a record of people who's IQs are lower than their ages.

I have no problem with Trump's base remaining loyal to him. Their money keeps making Trump richer, and I believe that it is always a good idea to separate Trump's base from their money, even if it all goes to Trump. Also, it is a ready made database of people who will buy anything. That can be very useful. It is also useful to maintain a record of people who's IQs are lower than their ages.
/----/ You're an idiot. Our campaign donations don't go in his personal account, you drooling simpleton.
iu

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
/----/ My favorite Trump quote: "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

My favorite was against the cancer-deserving creature of putrescence McCain: "Nah, McCain's not my hero. I prefer my heroes NOT captured." Ever since then I thought it would be funny to tell a religious person preaching the gospel, "Nah, Jesus isn't my savior. I prefer my saviors NOT crucified."

"99.99999999999 of the world's economists agree with me" - President Trump to Peter Navarro & Gary Cohn

"if you would just shut the fuck up and listen, you might learn something" - Cohn to Trump

/----/ You're an idiot. Our campaign donations don't go in his personal account, you drooling simpleton.
iu

Well, now, Cell, it is more complicated than that. Trump lowered the taxes for the rich, which will increase the deficit by 1.5 trillion dollars, and he is busy trying to make up those loses by taxing you for virtually everything from automobile to shirt purchases. However, Trump understands that his base does not know that the word "tariff" is another word for "tax", so you cheerfully are paying for his tax cuts. Since I am retired, I don't purchase much, so, I want to thank you for your donations on my behalf, too!

iu

Well, now, Cell, it is more complicated than that. Trump lowered the taxes for the rich, which will increase the deficit by 1.5 trillion dollars, and he is busy trying to make up those loses by taxing you for virtually everything from automobile to shirt purchases. However, Trump understands that his base does not know that the word "tariff" is another word for "tax", so you cheerfully are paying for his tax cuts. Since I am retired, I don't purchase much, so, I want to thank you for your donations on my behalf, too!
/——/ You are an idiot

iu

/——/ You are an idiot
Perhaps, but I do want to thank you for paying an extra $3,000 to $5,000 in taxes due to Trump's tariffs the next time you buy an automobile. I plan on driving my 2016 Honda for the rest of my life, and someone has got to pay for Trump's income tax cut.

iu

/——/ You are an idiot
Perhaps, but I do want to thank you for paying an extra $3,000 to $5,000 in taxes due to Trump's tariffs the next time you buy an automobile. I plan on driving my 2016 Honda for the rest of my life, and someone has got to pay for Trump's income tax cut.
/——/ Who says I’ll buy a foreign car?

iu

/——/ You are an idiot
/——/ Who says I’ll buy a foreign car?

he Einstein, Chrysler is owned by Fiat. Ford is manufactured in Mexico. GM is manufactured in Canada. Every car sold in the USA has tariffs on it by Trump, because the components are manufactured in other countries.

Forum List

Back