What is your favorite Trump Quote

"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart. Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action."

Trump has a LOT of imaginary friends. I used to date a woman who had a 7 year old daughter who had them, too.
He must've been bust getting a slurpee on 9.11 that he confused it with seven eleven.

2 funny ones, I met the president of the US virgin islands today.
Nobel peace winner say's parents killed by ISIS. Trump asks where are they today.
slips or not paying attention?

"I have a great relationship with the blacks." Not my favorite, but notable for this thread.

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Fucking liar.

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.
Do roaches do anything but cry? Grow up.

See you in 2020 bitch.
Four more years of your crying like a girl.

I have a new favorite trump quote.

"I like American wines better than French wine. I don't drink wine, but it just looks better."
/——-/ Cellblock sez "I like American cigarettes better than French cigarettes . I don't smoke cigarettes, but they just look better."

Nobel peace winner say's parents killed by ISIS. Trump asks where are they today.
/—-/ Link please - not that we don’t believe you.

'Absolutely shameful': Trump slammed for asking Yazidi activist Nadia Murad 'You had the Nobel Prize?'

Iraqi refugee Nadia Murad to Trump: ISIS killed family. Trump responds: 'Where are they now?'

'Absolutely shameful': Trump slammed for asking Yazidi activist Nadia Murad 'You had the Nobel Prize?'

Iraqi refugee Nadia Murad to Trump: ISIS killed family. Trump responds: 'Where are they now?'
/—-/ First time I’ve heard of the woman, her struggle or her country. Sorry for her troubles. BTW the poster needs to learn the difference between empathy and sympathy.

I turned up the volume and her accent is so thick I could only catch a few words. Perhaps the president couldn’t understand her.

/—-/ First time I’ve heard of the woman, her struggle or her country. Sorry for her troubles. BTW the poster needs to learn the difference between empathy and sympathy.

I turned up the volume and her accent is so thick I could only catch a few words. Perhaps the president couldn’t understand her.
There are no excuses for the orange man. He's guilty until proven innocent.

Orange man bad!

Orange man bad!

actually, excuses for Trump is all you people do.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you people would still vote for him, he was not wrong. You would make an excuse for it as well.

would it kill you to just once go "well, that was a dumb thing to say"? Just once?

maxresdefault.jpg

Orange man bad!

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you people would still vote for him, he was not wrong. You would make an excuse for it as well.

would it kill you to just once go "well, that was a dumb thing to say"? Just once?
We've already caught you making excuses for Obama and Hillary.

Orange man bad!

We've already caught you making excuses for Obama and Hillary.

liar.

"I have a great relationship with the blacks." Not my favorite, but notable for this thread.

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Fucking liar.

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.
At the same time he was bragging about now having the tallest building in Manhattan.

Fucking liar.

At the same time he was bragging about now having the tallest building in Manhattan.

...and at the same time talking about witnessing thousands of people in New Jersey celebrating when the towers fell. Trump really gets around!

Fucking liar.

/——-/ Here we go again with the libtard lie debunked yet again: EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com

Fucking liar.

May-be your the Fucking liar.

Fucking liar.

/——-/ Here we go again with the libtard lie debunked yet again: EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com

Thanks for verifying there was not “thousands and thousands" of people were cheering as that building was coming down.

Forum List

Back