What is your favorite Trump Quote

His overall body of work since 2015 is prodigious. The man has said and tweeted so many ignorant, embarrassing, childish things that picking one runs the risk of depreciating the rest. We don't want to normalize this man, his words, his behaviors, or his temperament.

If I had to pick one at this moment though, I think the lowest he's gotten was "I like people who weren't captured". I think that one not only symbolizes what a lousy human being he is, but also set the stage for how consistently low his supporters would go in defending him.

Last edited:
"I have a great relationship with the blacks." Not my favorite, but notable for this thread.

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Fucking liar.

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.
At the same time he was bragging about now having the tallest building in Manhattan.
/——-/ Here we go again with the libtard lie debunked yet again: EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com
He said "thousands and thousands," which was a lie Besides, what does that have to do with him bragging about having the tallest building in Manhattan? Which was another lie. Nearly every time that guy speaks, he's lying.

"I have a great relationship with the blacks." Not my favorite, but notable for this thread.

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Fucking liar.

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.
At the same time he was bragging about now having the tallest building in Manhattan.
/——-/ Here we go again with the libtard lie debunked yet again: EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com
He said "thousands and thousands," which was a lie Besides, what does that have to do with him bragging about having the tallest building in Manhattan? Which was another lie. Nearly every time that guy speaks, he's lying.
/—-/ No he’s not lying you little turd ball. I watched the NY news that night and the broadcast news was going between Muslims in the US and Middle East and ran it on loops. Very easy over time to remember the exact details. Now STFU You American hating Prog.

Fucking liar.

Thanks for verifying there was not “thousands and thousands" of people were cheering as that building was coming down.
/—-/ Thanks for verifying you’re a jackass.

Fucking liar.

May-be your the Fucking liar.
/——/ May be you could learn the difference between your and you’re.

Fucking liar.

/—-/ No he’s not lying you little turd ball. I watched the NY news that night and the broadcast news was going between Muslims in the US and Middle East and ran it on loops. Very easy over time to remember the exact details. Now STFU You American hating Prog.

LOL

There isn't a single Muslim dancing in New Jersey in the video you posted. :eusa_doh:

"Now STFU You American hating Prog."

You're an imbecile trying to conflate trump with America.

Fucking liar.

Thanks for verifying there was not “thousands and thousands" of people were cheering as that building was coming down.

Perhaps when you finally get back and finish your GED you will learn that the Gaza Strip is not part of New Jersey.

Fucking liar.

Perhaps when you finally get back and finish your GED you will learn that the Gaza Strip is not part of New Jersey.

/—-/ I have a BS in Business and know where the Gaza Strip is, so now you have gone from no Muslims dancing, to some were to thousands were but not all in Jersey City you can now STFU. You were wrong.

Fucking liar.

LOL

There isn't a single Muslim dancing in New Jersey in the video you posted. :eusa_doh:

"Now STFU You American hating Prog."

You're an imbecile trying to conflate trump with America.

/—-/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to show you how to follow a thread. “Here we go again with the libtard lie debunked yet again:” EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com[

Fucking liar.

Speaking of dummies, did you see Trump's report card? Did he ever say he was smart? Smarter than anyone else? Didn't Trump say that?
English D+
Intro to Management C-
Microeconomics C-
Managerial Finance C-
Statistics F

Fordham University.

This was his report card

Must have been too busy grabbing pussies

/—-/ I have a BS in Business and know where the Gaza Strip is, so now you have gone from no Muslims dancing, to some were to thousands were but not all in Jersey City you can now STFU. You were wrong.

Trump said that there were thousands and thousand dancing in Jersey City, and yet you think that a video of the Gaza Strip proves that Trump was not lying?

No wonder you wasted your time getting a Business degree, you are none too bright.

Trump said that there were thousands and thousand dancing in Jersey City, and yet you think that a video of the Gaza Strip proves that Trump was not lying?

No wonder you wasted your time getting a Business degree, you are none too bright.

/—-/ And you stick with your lie that none were celebrating and Trump made the whole thing up. Truth is you can’t prove how many did or didn’t. The news report found one neighborhood that did, but they couldn’t be everywhere. Prove they were the only ones. Go ahead.

Fucking liar.

After the shock of 9-11, that Trump would use the opportunity to brag that he now had the tallest building in lower Manhattan is repulsive

Fucking liar.

Speaking of dummies, did you see Trump's report card? Did he ever say he was smart? Smarter than anyone else? Didn't Trump say that?
English D+
Intro to Management C-
Microeconomics C-
Managerial Finance C-
Statistics F

Fordham University.

This was his report card

/—-/ Now let’s compare it to Obozo’s transcripts. Oh wait....

/—-/ And you stick with your lie that none were celebrating and Trump made the whole thing up. Truth is you can’t prove how many did or didn’t. The news report found one neighborhood that did, but they couldn’t be everywhere. Prove they were the only ones. Go ahead.

I never said none did, I said that there were not thousands and thousands.

Do try and keep up, having to recap the thread for you gets tiring.

Fucking liar.

English D+
Intro to Management C-
Microeconomics C-
Managerial Finance C-
Statistics F

Fordham University.

This was his report card

Don’t laugh

He leveraged those grades to get into Wharton

Fucking liar.

After the shock of 9-11, that Trump would use the opportunity to brag that he now had the tallest building in lower Manhattan is repulsive
/—-/ link, please. BTW Omar saying some people did some things is far worse.

I never said none did, I said that there were not thousands and thousands.

Do try and keep up, having to recap the thread for you gets tiring.
/—-/ And I provided proof there were thousands. The fact that many were in the Gaza while news stories ran the clips back to back it’s easy to confuse the two 16 years after the fact. BTW I live 35 miles from Ground Zero and saw the same news reports. All you care about is nit picking Trump’s remarks and care nothing of the Muslimes who celebrated the death of your fellow Americans.

Fucking liar.

English D+
Intro to Management C-
Microeconomics C-
Managerial Finance C-
Statistics F

Fordham University.

This was his report card

Don’t laugh

He leveraged those grades to get into Wharton
/——/ Don’t laugh??? I bust a gut at all of your idiotic posts.

Dancing in New Jersey is the topic, not dancing in Gaza, since it was in New Jersey where trump lied about seeing "thousands and thousands" of them dancing. You're such a trump cock holster, you'll make up any lie rather than just admit he was lying.

Forum List

Back