What is your favorite Trump Quote

Mine so far is

LESLEY STAHL: You're not known to be a humble man. But I wonder --

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

6 Bizarro Moments from Trump's '60 Minutes' Interview
I saw that entire interview; he made her look like a fool.
You probably saw selected bits from DailyKOS.

I like Trump's quotes about China or "GINA"

"I don't know if they're going to make a deal," President Trump told reporters last week. "Maybe they will. Maybe they won't. I don't care, because we're taking in tens of billions of dollars' worth of tariffs." Actually it's costing American consumers.

"We can't continue to allow China to rape our country, and that's what they're doing. It's the greatest theft in the history of the world," he told a rally during his presidential campaign. In 2011, Trump claimed "China is raping this country"

"I beat the people from China. I win against China. You can win against China if you're smart. But our people don't have a clue. We give state dinners to the heads of China. I said, 'why are you doing state dinners for them? They're ripping us left and right. Just take them to McDonald's and go back to the negotiating table,'" Trump said at a 2015 rally.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive," Trump said.

That's all mean. The Chinese treated Trump real good when he visited. Xi, Trump watch Peking Opera at Forbidden City - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Still no deal though. Same with Iran, North Korea, Afganistan aint goin well.

How is Iraq going?

Mine so far is

DONALD TRUMP: I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.

oddly enough practically every day trump says at least one thing that proves he is a fool....

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory,” he continued. “And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant."

now you say "but obama said 58 states"

and then I correct you by pointing out he actually said "57"

"Fake news"
"Crooked Hillary"
"Pocahontas"

So many good ones to pick from. Once President Trump tags you with a name, it might as well be tattooed on your forehead LOL.

it would take a really rotten person to think that was funny, civil, or even remotely presidential.

"Fake news"
"Crooked Hillary"
"Pocahontas"

So many good ones to pick from. Once President Trump tags you with a name, it might as well be tattooed on your forehead LOL.

I know right? And why can't we do it back to him?

Donald Trump wrongly claims his father was born in Germany – again

He did it 3 times. Why isn't anyone calling him Adolf Trump?

“I have great respect for Angela and I have great respect for the country,” said Trump. “My father is German, was German, born in a very wonderful place in Germany so I have a very great feeling for Germany.”

Does he have Alzheimers?

What this proves is his followers hold Democrats to a much higher standard than they hold Donny.

Trump has falsely claimed his father was born in Germany before. In July 2018, as he criticized EU nations for doing business with Iran after Trump broke a nuclear agreement with the country, Trump also claimed his father was born abroad.
/—-/ For generations my family thought our great grandfather was born in Germany. Thanks to Ancestry.com we learned he was born in South Carolina in 1760. His parents left Germany 6 months earlier according to the ship’s manifest. I guess that makes us senile and liars.

Mine so far is

oddly enough practically every day trump says at least one thing that proves he is a fool....

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory,” he continued. “And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant."

Numerous public figures, media sources, and mental health professionals have speculated that Trump may have mental health issues. The most common diagnosis cited is narcissistic personality disorder; some cite delusional disorder; some suggest early dementia. In April 2017 an online petition aimed at mental health professionals, calling for him to be removed from office, gathered more than 41,000 signatures and was sent to Democratic senator Chuck Schumer. In October 2017, psychiatrist Bandy X. Lee published The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, containing essays from 27 psychologists, psychiatrists, and mental health professionals on the danger they believe that Trump's mental health poses to the nation and to individual well-being.

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Fucking liar.

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.
At the same time he was bragging about now having the tallest building in Manhattan.
/——-/ Here we go again with the libtard lie debunked yet again: EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say - nj.com
He said "thousands and thousands," which was a lie Besides, what does that have to do with him bragging about having the tallest building in Manhattan? Which was another lie. Nearly every time that guy speaks, he's lying.
/—-/ No he’s not lying you little turd ball. I watched the NY news that night and the broadcast news was going between Muslims in the US and Middle East and ran it on loops. Very easy over time to remember the exact details. Now STFU You American hating Prog.

There is no news footage of American Muslims dancing on rooftops after 9-11

For the most part, they were terrified over possible retribution against them

/—-/ Oh there is but YouTube censors took it down.
54F78780-23F0-4A6F-A2AC-5F4667EDB28E.jpeg

"Fake news"
"Crooked Hillary"
"Pocahontas"

“I have great respect for Angela and I have great respect for the country,” said Trump. “My father is German, was German, born in a very wonderful place in Germany so I have a very great feeling for Germany.”

Does he have Alzheimers?

What this proves is his followers hold Democrats to a much higher standard than they hold Donny.

Trump has falsely claimed his father was born in Germany before. In July 2018, as he criticized EU nations for doing business with Iran after Trump broke a nuclear agreement with the country, Trump also claimed his father was born abroad.
/—-/ For generations my family thought our great grandfather was born in Germany. Thanks to Ancestry.com we learned he was born in South Carolina in 1760. His parents left Germany 6 months earlier according to the ship’s manifest. I guess that makes us senile and liars.

Well Elizabeth Warren's family told her she had some indian in her. Many of my white (Mutt) friends growing up were told by their parents that they had some indian in them.

The point is the double standard. How come you aren't perplexed at Trump making such a big mistake? Maybe you give him a pass on stuff you would not give Obama a pass on? For example Trump's growth is only 2.1% in the 3rd quarter. He/you guys mocked Obama for such stagnant pathetic growth. Today not a fucking peep.

"Fake news"
"Crooked Hillary"
"Pocahontas"

Does he have Alzheimers?

Well Elizabeth Warren's family told her she had some indian in her. Many of my white (Mutt) friends growing up were told by their parents that they had some indian in them.

The point is the double standard. How come you aren't perplexed at Trump making such a big mistake? Maybe you give him a pass on stuff you would not give Obama a pass on? For example Trump's growth is only 2.1% in the 3rd quarter. He/you guys mocked Obama for such stagnant pathetic growth. Today not a fucking peep.
/—-/ I understand and respect family history passed down through the generations, even Warren’s family story. The difference is I didn’t trade on folklore to get special treatment like a free ride at Harvard.

"Fake news"
"Crooked Hillary"
"Pocahontas"

Does he have Alzheimers?

How would Ancestry.com tell you he was born in South Carolina? It only tells you what nationality you are.

Why would you think he was born in Germany? Did he tell you he was?

And we aren't talking about a great grandfather. We're talking about Trump's dad. He doesn't know his dad was born in NY?

And so then stop picking on Elizabeth Warren. Her mistake is less e·gre·gious.

Make America Great Again. There are too many good ones to pick from so I’ll do the one he is for sure accomplishing.

For who the rich? Bush already did that for them. Trump just made America GREATER for the rich.

U.S. Economy Slows: Trump's 3% Growth Pledge Now In Rearview Mirror

When he was running for president he said he would MAGA by giving us 4-5% growth. These numbers are worse than Obama's. And this is after the biggest tax break ever given to us.

A lot of experts say the reason his tax breaks didn't work for very long is because they went to the rich. Not enough went to the middle class. Had he did a middle class first tax break this economy would be booming.

And he would have less than 2.1% growth if not for the 5% increase of government spending. That's right. You guys cried about big government and government spending but without it Trump would be an utter failure.

Consumer confidence drops more than expected, reaching its lowest point in nearly two years
PUBLISHED TUE, JUN 25 2019 10:01 AM EDTUPDATED TUE, JUN 25 2019 11:21 AM EDT

"Fake news"
"Crooked Hillary"
"Pocahontas"

Does he have Alzheimers?

How would Ancestry.com tell you he was born in South Carolina? It only tells you what nationality you are.

Why would you think he was born in Germany? Did he tell you he was?

And we aren't talking about a great grandfather. We're talking about Trump's dad. He doesn't know his dad was born in NY?

And so then stop picking on Elizabeth Warren. Her mistake is less e·gre·gious.
/—-/ You can trace your family tree with Ancestry. It links you to birth, death and marriage records and gives hints for you ancestors. I even found photographs and tombstones. 23&Me only tells your nationality. I use both.
What is Ancestry.com and How Does It Work?

Mine so far is

I like Trump's quotes about China or "GINA"

"I don't know if they're going to make a deal," President Trump told reporters last week. "Maybe they will. Maybe they won't. I don't care, because we're taking in tens of billions of dollars' worth of tariffs." Actually it's costing American consumers.

"We can't continue to allow China to rape our country, and that's what they're doing. It's the greatest theft in the history of the world," he told a rally during his presidential campaign. In 2011, Trump claimed "China is raping this country"

"I beat the people from China. I win against China. You can win against China if you're smart. But our people don't have a clue. We give state dinners to the heads of China. I said, 'why are you doing state dinners for them? They're ripping us left and right. Just take them to McDonald's and go back to the negotiating table,'" Trump said at a 2015 rally.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive," Trump said.

That's all mean. The Chinese treated Trump real good when he visited. Xi, Trump watch Peking Opera at Forbidden City - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Still no deal though. Same with Iran, North Korea, Afganistan aint goin well.

How is Iraq going?
I see you didn’t watch the interview...cool.

Mine so far is

I have nothing to say about Obama except that he was just another President.

Make America Great Again. There are too many good ones to pick from so I’ll do the one he is for sure accomplishing.

For who the rich? Bush already did that for them. Trump just made America GREATER for the rich.

When he was running for president he said he would MAGA by giving us 4-5% growth. These numbers are worse than Obama's. And this is after the biggest tax break ever given to us.

A lot of experts say the reason his tax breaks didn't work for very long is because they went to the rich. Not enough went to the middle class. Had he did a middle class first tax break this economy would be booming.

And he would have less than 2.1% growth if not for the 5% increase of government spending. That's right. You guys cried about big government and government spending but without it Trump would be an utter failure.

Consumer confidence drops more than expected, reaching its lowest point in nearly two years

No, not for the rich but for everyone. That is a fact.

it would take a really rotten person to think that was funny, civil, or even remotely presidential.
It might not fit your definition of "presidential", but it's the truth. And that's why we love President Trump.

It's why you are embarrassing whenever you travel abroad. You're all just like Trump. Deplorable, rude, unkooth, slovenly, ugly, loud,

the-ugly-american.jpg

trump-finger.jpg

No, not for the rich but for everyone. That is a fact.
But it's not a fact. People are still not making what they were making in the 90's. Sorry, you want to lower the bar.

Trump Gave Americans a Massive Tax Cut. Few Are Noticing

Five Good Reasons It Doesn't Feel Like The Trump Tax Cut Benefited You

First, many people will technically have lower taxes, but the cuts are so tiny for most that they are hardly noticeable. The Tax Policy Center estimates the 60% of Americans at the lower end of the income distribution will have federal tax savings of less than $1,000. Also, most people believe the tax cuts didn’t benefit people like them but only the very wealthy. They are right. Those in the top 1% save $51,000.

Second, as Forbes contributor Howard Gleckman explained, the tax changes affected withholding through increases in the standard deduction and other provisions, especially the limit on deductibility of state and local taxes (SALT). But many taxpayers didn’t change their withholding allowances, so they may not have withheld the correct amounts in each time period. This means their tax refund is smaller than expected. The smaller-than-expected refund could be feeding a perception that taxes have increased even when they fell slightly.

Third, most Americans perceive the Trump tax cuts didn't benefit them because the highest income groups benefited the most . This is not only because of the rate changes, but because the drop in corporate taxes and rise in corporate profits ended up as higher incomes for the wealthiest households. The biggest winners in the Trump tax cuts were corporations and the households that get income from corporate profits—that is, the very wealthiest Americans. The top corporate income tax rate dropped by almost 40%, from 35% to 21%. And that cut is permanent, while the household rate cuts expire after 2025. The imbalance between household and corporate benefits is unpopular, with 62% of Americans saying it bothers them “a lot” that “some corporations don’t pay their fair share.” Even 42% of Republicans are bothered “a lot” about this.

Fourth, most Americans might doubt they benefited from the Trump tax reform because they believe the tax cuts are causing big deficits they will have to pay for sooner or later. Forbes contributor Chuck Jones showed the tax cuts were largely responsible for a 17% increase in the federal deficit last fiscal year. The Congressional Budget Office(CBO) estimates that deficits will average 4.4% of GDP between now and 2029, much higher than the average 2.9% from the previous fifty years. And federal debt—growing every year with the deficits—will reach an estimated 93% of GDP by 2029 (as CBO notes, this would be “a larger amount than at any time since just after World War II.”

Fifth, most Americans might think they didn’t benefit from the Trump tax cuts because the cuts aren’t just an economic issue—they are political. Pew Research found that the two parties increasingly disagree about whether taxes are fair—64% of Republicans think so, but only 32% of Democrats agree. That’s the biggest gap since Pew began asking this question over twenty years ago.

Democratic presidential candidates are reading the polling data and are attacking the tax cuts as unfair. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) wants to increase the estate tax. Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is proposing revisions to benefit lower- and middle-income households. And Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) advocates a wealth tax on the super-rich. You know something is changing politically when a billionaire, in this case hedge fund manager Ray Dalio, says capitalism is unfair and the president should declare inequality a national emergency.

Bottom line: People aren’t feeling a benefit from the tax bill. And feelings matter in politics. Bill Clinton won the presidency with a theme of “It’s the economy, stupid,” while incumbent George H.W. Bush correctly noted (in vain) that the economic recession technically ended over a year before the 1992 election. But voters didn’t feel a recovery and voted to make a change. If the economy slows or stumbles, President Donald Trump may be vulnerable to similar voter feelings, even if most people technically got a small benefit from the tax bill.

Forum List

Back