What is your favorite Trump Quote

Make America Great Again. There are too many good ones to pick from so I’ll do the one he is for sure accomplishing.

For who the rich? Bush already did that for them. Trump just made America GREATER for the rich.

U.S. Economy Slows: Trump's 3% Growth Pledge Now In Rearview Mirror

When he was running for president he said he would MAGA by giving us 4-5% growth. These numbers are worse than Obama's. And this is after the biggest tax break ever given to us.

A lot of experts say the reason his tax breaks didn't work for very long is because they went to the rich. Not enough went to the middle class. Had he did a middle class first tax break this economy would be booming.

And he would have less than 2.1% growth if not for the 5% increase of government spending. That's right. You guys cried about big government and government spending but without it Trump would be an utter failure.

Consumer confidence drops more than expected, reaching its lowest point in nearly two years
PUBLISHED TUE, JUN 25 2019 10:01 AM EDTUPDATED TUE, JUN 25 2019 11:21 AM EDT

No, not for the rich but for everyone. That is a fact.
But it's not a fact. People are still not making what they were making in the 90's. Sorry, you want to lower the bar.

Trump Gave Americans a Massive Tax Cut. Few Are Noticing

Five Good Reasons It Doesn't Feel Like The Trump Tax Cut Benefited You

First, many people will technically have lower taxes, but the cuts are so tiny for most that they are hardly noticeable. The Tax Policy Center estimates the 60% of Americans at the lower end of the income distribution will have federal tax savings of less than $1,000. Also, most people believe the tax cuts didn’t benefit people like them but only the very wealthy. They are right. Those in the top 1% save $51,000.

Second, as Forbes contributor Howard Gleckman explained, the tax changes affected withholding through increases in the standard deduction and other provisions, especially the limit on deductibility of state and local taxes (SALT). But many taxpayers didn’t change their withholding allowances, so they may not have withheld the correct amounts in each time period. This means their tax refund is smaller than expected. The smaller-than-expected refund could be feeding a perception that taxes have increased even when they fell slightly.

Third, most Americans perceive the Trump tax cuts didn't benefit them because the highest income groups benefited the most . This is not only because of the rate changes, but because the drop in corporate taxes and rise in corporate profits ended up as higher incomes for the wealthiest households. The biggest winners in the Trump tax cuts were corporations and the households that get income from corporate profits—that is, the very wealthiest Americans. The top corporate income tax rate dropped by almost 40%, from 35% to 21%. And that cut is permanent, while the household rate cuts expire after 2025. The imbalance between household and corporate benefits is unpopular, with 62% of Americans saying it bothers them “a lot” that “some corporations don’t pay their fair share.” Even 42% of Republicans are bothered “a lot” about this.

Fourth, most Americans might doubt they benefited from the Trump tax reform because they believe the tax cuts are causing big deficits they will have to pay for sooner or later. Forbes contributor Chuck Jones showed the tax cuts were largely responsible for a 17% increase in the federal deficit last fiscal year. The Congressional Budget Office(CBO) estimates that deficits will average 4.4% of GDP between now and 2029, much higher than the average 2.9% from the previous fifty years. And federal debt—growing every year with the deficits—will reach an estimated 93% of GDP by 2029 (as CBO notes, this would be “a larger amount than at any time since just after World War II.”

Fifth, most Americans might think they didn’t benefit from the Trump tax cuts because the cuts aren’t just an economic issue—they are political. Pew Research found that the two parties increasingly disagree about whether taxes are fair—64% of Republicans think so, but only 32% of Democrats agree. That’s the biggest gap since Pew began asking this question over twenty years ago.

Democratic presidential candidates are reading the polling data and are attacking the tax cuts as unfair. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) wants to increase the estate tax. Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is proposing revisions to benefit lower- and middle-income households. And Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) advocates a wealth tax on the super-rich. You know something is changing politically when a billionaire, in this case hedge fund manager Ray Dalio, says capitalism is unfair and the president should declare inequality a national emergency.

Bottom line: People aren’t feeling a benefit from the tax bill. And feelings matter in politics. Bill Clinton won the presidency with a theme of “It’s the economy, stupid,” while incumbent George H.W. Bush correctly noted (in vain) that the economic recession technically ended over a year before the 1992 election. But voters didn’t feel a recovery and voted to make a change. If the economy slows or stumbles, President Donald Trump may be vulnerable to similar voter feelings, even if most people technically got a small benefit from the tax bill.

Reality never agrees with you or your bull shit. Watch and learn moron. You’ll be screaming impotently at the sky AGAIN in 2020.

"I have a great relationship with the blacks." Not my favorite, but notable for this thread.

President Donald Trump said on Monday that he “spent a lot of time” at Ground Zero in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, resurfacing an old claim he has touted repeatedly without evidence to back it up.

“Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders,” he said. “And I was down there also. But I am not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Fucking liar.

Trump’s statement ― a suggestion that he deserves some measure of credit for showing up at the site ― echoes previous remarks he’s made about Sept. 11, including at an April 2016 campaign stop in Buffalo, New York, where he told his supporters that he assisted with recovery efforts.

“Everyone who helped clear the rubble ― and I was there, and I watched, and I helped a little bit ― but I want to tell you: Those people were amazing,” he said. “Clearing the rubble. Trying to find additional lives. You didn’t know what was going to come down on all of us ― and they handled it.”

The vague implication that he was lending a hand, even placing himself in harm’s way, remains completely unsubstantiated.
Maybe he was fighting VD there, like he did for his alternate military service.

it would take a really rotten person to think that was funny, civil, or even remotely presidential.
It might not fit your definition of "presidential", but it's the truth. And that's why we love President Trump.

It's why you are embarrassing whenever you travel abroad. You're all just like Trump. Deplorable, rude, unkooth, slovenly, ugly, loud,

the-ugly-american.jpg

trump-finger.jpg
/---/ The foreign trash doesn't seem to mind taking our aid, disaster relief and letting our military win their wars.

Make America Great Again. There are too many good ones to pick from so I’ll do the one he is for sure accomplishing.

For who the rich? Bush already did that for them. Trump just made America GREATER for the rich.

When he was running for president he said he would MAGA by giving us 4-5% growth. These numbers are worse than Obama's. And this is after the biggest tax break ever given to us.

A lot of experts say the reason his tax breaks didn't work for very long is because they went to the rich. Not enough went to the middle class. Had he did a middle class first tax break this economy would be booming.

And he would have less than 2.1% growth if not for the 5% increase of government spending. That's right. You guys cried about big government and government spending but without it Trump would be an utter failure.

Consumer confidence drops more than expected, reaching its lowest point in nearly two years

But it's not a fact. People are still not making what they were making in the 90's. Sorry, you want to lower the bar.

First, many people will technically have lower taxes, but the cuts are so tiny for most that they are hardly noticeable. The Tax Policy Center estimates the 60% of Americans at the lower end of the income distribution will have federal tax savings of less than $1,000. Also, most people believe the tax cuts didn’t benefit people like them but only the very wealthy. They are right. Those in the top 1% save $51,000.

Second, as Forbes contributor Howard Gleckman explained, the tax changes affected withholding through increases in the standard deduction and other provisions, especially the limit on deductibility of state and local taxes (SALT). But many taxpayers didn’t change their withholding allowances, so they may not have withheld the correct amounts in each time period. This means their tax refund is smaller than expected. The smaller-than-expected refund could be feeding a perception that taxes have increased even when they fell slightly.

Third, most Americans perceive the Trump tax cuts didn't benefit them because the highest income groups benefited the most . This is not only because of the rate changes, but because the drop in corporate taxes and rise in corporate profits ended up as higher incomes for the wealthiest households. The biggest winners in the Trump tax cuts were corporations and the households that get income from corporate profits—that is, the very wealthiest Americans. The top corporate income tax rate dropped by almost 40%, from 35% to 21%. And that cut is permanent, while the household rate cuts expire after 2025. The imbalance between household and corporate benefits is unpopular, with 62% of Americans saying it bothers them “a lot” that “some corporations don’t pay their fair share.” Even 42% of Republicans are bothered “a lot” about this.

Fourth, most Americans might doubt they benefited from the Trump tax reform because they believe the tax cuts are causing big deficits they will have to pay for sooner or later. Forbes contributor Chuck Jones showed the tax cuts were largely responsible for a 17% increase in the federal deficit last fiscal year. The Congressional Budget Office(CBO) estimates that deficits will average 4.4% of GDP between now and 2029, much higher than the average 2.9% from the previous fifty years. And federal debt—growing every year with the deficits—will reach an estimated 93% of GDP by 2029 (as CBO notes, this would be “a larger amount than at any time since just after World War II.”

Fifth, most Americans might think they didn’t benefit from the Trump tax cuts because the cuts aren’t just an economic issue—they are political. Pew Research found that the two parties increasingly disagree about whether taxes are fair—64% of Republicans think so, but only 32% of Democrats agree. That’s the biggest gap since Pew began asking this question over twenty years ago.

Democratic presidential candidates are reading the polling data and are attacking the tax cuts as unfair. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) wants to increase the estate tax. Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) is proposing revisions to benefit lower- and middle-income households. And Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) advocates a wealth tax on the super-rich. You know something is changing politically when a billionaire, in this case hedge fund manager Ray Dalio, says capitalism is unfair and the president should declare inequality a national emergency.

Bottom line: People aren’t feeling a benefit from the tax bill. And feelings matter in politics. Bill Clinton won the presidency with a theme of “It’s the economy, stupid,” while incumbent George H.W. Bush correctly noted (in vain) that the economic recession technically ended over a year before the 1992 election. But voters didn’t feel a recovery and voted to make a change. If the economy slows or stumbles, President Donald Trump may be vulnerable to similar voter feelings, even if most people technically got a small benefit from the tax bill.
/---/ Oh dear, this story just undercuts your rant. Sorry
Personal Income and Outlays: June 2019 | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
Personal Income and Outlays: June 2019
Annual Update: January 2014 through May 2019

Personal income increased $83.6 billion (0.4 percent) in June according to estimates released today by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. Disposable personal income (DPI) increased $69.7 billion (0.4 percent) and personal consumption expenditures (PCE) increased $41.0 billion (0.3 percent).

Real DPI increased 0.3 percent in June and Real PCE increased 0.2 percent. The PCE price index increased 0.1 percent. Excluding food and energy, the PCE price index increased 0.2 percent.

Reality never agrees with you or your bull shit. Watch and learn moron. You’ll be screaming impotently at the sky AGAIN in 2020.

Hey, as long as I'm still making 6 figures I'll survive.

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020. I just wonder why poor people like you are voting for him. He's not made America great for blue collar or the poor. In fact Republican policies will make them poorer. Cut their social security and medicare, medicaid, Obamacare, raise their taxes to pay for tax breaks for millionaires.

"I wrote this out, and it's very close to my heart. Because I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action."

it would take a really rotten person to think that was funny, civil, or even remotely presidential.
It might not fit your definition of "presidential", but it's the truth. And that's why we love President Trump.

It's why you are embarrassing whenever you travel abroad. You're all just like Trump. Deplorable, rude, unkooth, slovenly, ugly, loud,

the-ugly-american.jpg

trump-finger.jpg
/---/ The foreign trash doesn't seem to mind taking our aid, disaster relief and letting our military win their wars.

Of course not. It's like they say about Christianity. It's a beautiful religion if it weren't for the christians.

And our immigrant parents didn't mind coming here to make a better life for themselves either. That doesn't mean we didn't make fun of you ugly Americans. For example Shelly my high school friend. Her parents were divorced. She had sex the first time in 9th grade and then dated Kevin in 10th and after she dated Matt and then Brian later. Today she's a single mom raising the next generation of white trash bastards.

Obama and the Clinton's stayed together. Good examples for our youth. Trump is deplorable. Multiple divorces, womanizer, grabbing women by the pussy, hanging out with Epstein, etc.

It's why you are embarrassing whenever you travel abroad. ...

How would you know?
Because I have traveled abroad. Duh
I forget you have the perfect life. You've done everything, been everywhere, speak 8 languages, you're tough, smart, happy, successful.

Yet nothing about what we know about you says any of these things. I call BULLSHIT. You're a Dennis H.

I'm going to vote for Trump in 2020. I just wonder why poor people like you are voting for him. He's not made America great for blue collar or the poor. In fact Republican policies will make them poorer. Cut their social security and medicare, medicaid, Obamacare, raise their taxes to pay for tax breaks for millionaires.
/—-/ The poor have been voting democrat for 60 years and there just as many poor. Go figure.

/—-/ The poor have been voting democrat for 60 years and there just as many poor. Go figure.

Yea, after the Bush recession and sending all those good paying manufacturing jobs overseas.

There are still just as many poor under Trump too. Maybe Trump should have passed a middle class tax break instead of the trickle down one he passed?

I say fuck the poor. Make the middle class big and easy to get into. Anyone who wants out of the poor then can easily get out. Like when my dad was in his 20's. In the 1970's he went and got a job at Ford making $15 hr with benefits with only a high school diploma. That was when America was great. Today my dad would have went to work at Walmart for the same $15 hr he was making at Ford back in the 70's. But the Walton's are rich af.

How would you know?
Because I have traveled abroad. ....

Yeah, you spent one weekend in a hotel in Germany once - ever. You're a real expert alright.
I've been to Greece too. And who was the ugly American? My cousin. Man was he embarrassing. Such a loud obnoxious American. But wait. He was 100% Greek too. I guess Greeks have their fair share of Malaka's too. Why not? We invented the word of course there are Greek malaka's out there.

How would you know?
Because I have traveled abroad. ....

Yeah, you spent one weekend in a hotel in Germany once - ever. You're a real expert alright.

It was an entire week and we toured many cities and towns. Frankfurt is where we flew in and I didn't get to see Berlin or any big cities. Frankfurt is pretty country and I loved it. Rolling hills, etc. But no water. Where would I keep my boat?

And we got to see my companies Europe Sales team vs the Asians vs. USA vs the Indian branch. We brought our Mexico and Canadian partners. They just called us the American division because all three of us are in North America right? Anyways, we were the loudest when they announced us and our numbers and second were the chinks. They can party believe it or not. I know you know they can because you love asian men's feet.

"white nationalist terrorists have no place in our country"

wait...that's actually Rubio, not Trump

"i dont care whether the person i'm talking to is a truck driver or a head of state. they all have a story to tell!" - Trump

Yea, after the Bush recession and sending all those good paying manufacturing jobs overseas.

There are still just as many poor under Trump too. Maybe Trump should have passed a middle class tax break instead of the trickle down one he passed?

I say fuck the poor. Make the middle class big and easy to get into. Anyone who wants out of the poor then can easily get out. Like when my dad was in his 20's. In the 1970's he went and got a job at Ford making $15 hr with benefits with only a high school diploma. That was when America was great. Today my dad would have went to work at Walmart for the same $15 hr he was making at Ford back in the 70's. But the Walton's are rich af.
/----/ " Make the middle class big and easy to get into. Anyone who wants out of the poor then can easily get out" That's always been the GOP agenda., but the democRATs need a permanent underclass for their base.

Forum List

Back