• Conservative

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Independent

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
About 45% of Americans lean Conservative. That ranges from UltraConservatives to Moderate Conservatives.

About 50% of Americans lean Liberal. That ranges from Strong Progressives to Moderate Liberals.

About 5% of Americans are Independent. This group is subdivided into many subgroups. Many of these groups are in conflict with each other.

About 45% of Americans lean Conservative. That ranges from UltraConservatives to Moderate Conservatives.

About 50% of Americans lean Liberal. That ranges from Strong Progressives to Moderate Liberals.

About 5% of Americans are Independent. This group is subdivided into many subgroups. Many of these groups are in conflict with each other.
its a lot more than 5%.....

I actually run independent. But I also choose to adhere to a party, when it's more than 50% pro-American. So thats why I've been more Republican/Conservative the past 6 years.
I am Independent.

Guns are tools of Death. America was Never Great. All Humans have a Right to Food, Shelter, Medical Care.

Yet I oppose Progressive Censorship and view of men as the class of Oppressors.

Think outside the box for a change. Why limit the cosmos of the human mind to three ultimate possibilities? That being said, Neo-Feudalism sounds just fine to me.

Shouldn't Independant be a Moderate? Independant is independant of the two main parties, not whether you are just liberal or conservative, and even a liberal can be either conservative or progressive.

Shouldn't Independent be a Moderate? Independent is independent of the two main parties, not whether you are just liberal or conservative, and even a liberal can be either conservative or progressive.
This is one definition -- not the one in this poll.

Always left of US standards but roughly middle of the road according to world standards.
Socially responsible government and capitalism under certain necessary restraints.

Canada and the world's leading European democracies are getting it right IMHO.

Forum List

Back