What is your Political Leaning?

• Liberal

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Independent

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Wrong... I stand against your Orange Baboon-God for perfectly rational and true reasons... derangement has nothing to do with it...
You stand against a fantasy creeated by Marxists.

He stands against a gray, puckered, monkey-ball god who
farts and scratches himself in public as he asks permission
to speak and which card to read next.

95260666946048_n.jpg

About 45% of Americans lean Conservative. That ranges from UltraConservatives to Moderate Conservatives.

About 50% of Americans lean Liberal. That ranges from Strong Progressives to Moderate Liberals.

About 5% of Americans are Independent. This group is subdivided into many subgroups. Many of these groups are in conflict with each other.
I consider myself Center-Left: progressive on social issues, moderate on economic ones.

Anything that goes against what Democrats or Republicans believe in. I'm not one of them.

About 45% of Americans lean Conservative. That ranges from UltraConservatives to Moderate Conservatives.

About 50% of Americans lean Liberal. That ranges from Strong Progressives to Moderate Liberals.

About 5% of Americans are Independent. This group is subdivided into many subgroups. Many of these groups are in conflict with each other.
Actually, registered Independents make up 40 percent, while Democrats and Republicans make up about 25 - 30 percent each.

I believe in family values and I am pro-life. I also believe in balanced budgets. I believe in low taxes and small government. I believe in honesty and integrity and the truth. I believe in facts.

This makes me politically homeless.

Voluntaryist.

That's not political, it's a way of life.

And liberalism is conservatism, from a fundamental and historic principles perspective. They're two of the most misused terms on the modern American political lexicon. Both terms have been hijacked and taken completely out of their fundamental contexts and bastardized by modern statists and trustees in cable news entertainment smut, all looking to pawn off some false illusion of difference between themselves where there really is none.

Therefore poll needs more options.

In fact, from now on every poll should have an option to choose "Lesh is a douche"

Anyway. You have much to learn. Respectfully speaking. Do or do not. It is a choice.

There are very, very few true conservatives left in America today. Which I say respectfully, as it's observably true. The only ones left, fundamentally speaking, really, are classical liberals. I, for one, am offended to have to accept an adjective in order to placate confused statists. But it is what it is.

Last edited:

what's in it for me? (-:

I'm a true moderate. A libertarian. I want the government out of my wallet and my bedroom. Unlike either "major" party who likes government's nose in our shit

I'm a true moderate. A libertarian. I want the government out of my wallet and my bedroom. Unlike either "major" party who likes government's nose in our shit

If you really want the government out of your wallet, then you shouldn't let the government into your wallet.

Just refuse to accept or offer U.S. government currency. If you do, then you're the one to blame for letting the government into your wallet.

Forum List

Back