• Other (please indicate)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I have 5 sources of income..........

My pension.
The wife's pension
My S.S.
My retirement account.
I drive for a couple car dealers here and there.

The wife won't get her SS for another 2.5 years.

Military pension
State pension
SS
wife gets pensions from 2 states.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
People who believed their income was stable enough to engage in the long term process of buying a home became unemployed and can't pay their mortgages.

Mortgages, generally speaking, are usually the last things people become delinquent on. They will get the water and power cut off, credit cards cut off and even vehicles repossessed but still pay their mortgages on time.

There is a real problem with unemployment and underemployment.

I have two sources of income, but my retirement savings is what I am living on, if I had to rely on my pension I would either be broke or working again.
I rely on my Pension, Social Security and Retirement Fund
It is working well

SS and two pensions for me.....And some tricking and trading on the side.

A recent 400K inheritance.....Mostly in CDs and Money Markets now.

I haven't even touched my company/state deferred savings plans though by law I'll have to take some out every year before long.

The wife is pretty much in the same boat (fed retiree) except through her we get the same medical coverage as the congress critters get. ;)

The wife is pretty much in the same boat (fed retiree) except through her we get the same medical coverage as the congress critters get

Congress gets Obamacare
Federal retirees get Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)

People who believed their income was stable enough to engage in the long term process of buying a home became unemployed and can't pay their mortgages.

Mortgages, generally speaking, are usually the last things people become delinquent on. They will get the water and power cut off, credit cards cut off and even vehicles repossessed but still pay their mortgages on time.

They bought too much house.

Trump.

I blackmail him so he sends me like $130,00 a year so that I won't tell people about that time when he came around to my home and did that thing with my hamsters.

Not really allowed to talk about where he put them, it's part of the agreement.

I got lucky a couple of weekends ago. If he goes, that's it, back to the grind.

I work full time and receive a military pension.

My wife works full time.

Outside the scope of this discussion. Start your own thread on that.

Forum List

Back