What is Your Worst Fear?

My worst fear is that I will not be wearing a clean pair of underwear if I get run over by a bus...

...so I carry an extra pair of clean underwear in my pocket.
DOesn't matter

if you see a bus is going to hit you you say,"SHIT" just before you do it

My worst fear is that I will not be wearing a clean pair of underwear if I get run over by a bus...

...so I carry an extra pair of clean underwear in my pocket.
DOesn't matter

if you see a bus is going to hit you you say,"SHIT" just before you do it
I have thought about but I think to myself what will they say if they see my dirty underwear. The pressure is staggering.

That some Bolshevik weasel surrenders the Falklands to Argentina. The likes of Jeremy Corbyn come to mind.

The Malvinas rightfully belong to Argentina. Argentina historically friends to Germanic peoples. As such we support Argentina.

Wrong. The Falkland Islands rightfully belong to Great Britain. Argentina even tried to invade, but the brute force of Her Majesty's armed forces ensured that they remain Crown territory, which the population wanted in the first place.

There are things that we must disagree about darling, this is one of them. As I said, the Argentines have been very good to Germanic peoples and there are nearly 5.5 million Germanic-Argentines, Argentines of German and Austrian descent, including members of my own family, who went to Buenos Aires between 1946-1947 and now their Grandchildren live in Argentina with their children and are all very successful people.

I love Buenos Aires, it's one of the most stunning cities I've ever visited, it's incredibly European:

buenos aires - Google Search

Then there's Bariloche, Argentina....Alps, skiing, looks EXACTLY like Bayern and Salzburg areas, it's amazing....just like being in Germany and Austria proper:

Bariloche in the Winter:

Bariloche - Google Search

Bariloche in non-Winter:

Last edited:
That some Bolshevik weasel surrenders the Falklands to Argentina. The likes of Jeremy Corbyn come to mind.

The Malvinas rightfully belong to Argentina. Argentina historically friends to Germanic peoples. As such we support Argentina.

Wrong. The Falkland Islands rightfully belong to Great Britain. Argentina even tried to invade, but the brute force of Her Majesty's armed forces ensured that they remain Crown territory, which the population wanted in the first place.

There are things that we must disagree about darling, this is one of them. As I said, the Argentines have been very good to Germanic peoples and there are nearly 5.5 million Germanic-Argentines, Argentines of German and Austrian descent, including members of my own family, who went to Buenos Aires between 1946-1947 and now their Grandchildren live in Argentina with their children and are all very successful people.

I love Buenos Aires, it's one of the most stunning cities I've ever visited, it's incredibly European:

buenos aires - Google Search

Then there's Bariloche, Argentina....Alps, skiing, looks EXACTLY like Bayern and Salzburg areas, it's amazing....just like being in Germany and Austria proper:

Bariloche in the Winter:

Bariloche in non-Winter:

Just because Argentina embraced and encouraged the work ethos and elements of architecture from Germanic peoples and culture in the '20s, that doesn't necessarily mean that that goodwill extends into the 21st century. The majority of Argentina's political elite is of Latin and Iberian stock, and up until Galtieri's failed junta nobody on the mainland gave a toss about the Falklands, and their sovereignty was only used as a distractionary tactic. They made noises about it for a while after they were removed by force, but only started making noises at the UN recently after mineral speculators discovered huge deposits of oil and gas.

Forum List

Back