What Isael can do to save itself -?

Israel doesn't want peace as far as I can see, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to take over the West Bank and Jerusalem.

How does that effect peace with Syria or Lebanon ?
Because without PEACE WITH THE PALESTINIANS EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT..............your 1.2% is completely incorrect,you ommitted the Jewish businesses worldwide and money men that contribute to the purchasing of ARMS for the Israeli Military. Just saying......tl Methinks you too are attempting to brainwash(as you ironically put it). You are in no way IRIE to either the Palestinians or the TRUTH.
What you also omitted was that that Israel's economic Debt is 77% of GDP,over half of this is through long term loans,military and economic aid from the US. so your comments are poorly disguised.tl

Israel doesn't want peace as far as I can see, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to take over the West Bank and Jerusalem.

Because without PEACE WITH THE PALESTINIANS EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT..............your 1.2% is completely incorrect,you ommitted the Jewish businesses worldwide and money men that contribute to the purchasing of ARMS for the Israeli Military. Just saying......tl Methinks you too are attempting to brainwash(as you ironically put it). You are in no way IRIE to either the Palestinians or the TRUTH.
Talking about peace is irrelevant since the Hamas and Fatah charters still haven't take out those bits about destroying Israel. Have you even watched some of the atrocious children's TV programs on Palestinian TV and what they say about Jews. How do you make peace with people who want to destroy you and are teaching their children to destroy you. I wonder if you can show us proof that Jewish businesses and money are responsible for the purchase of arms for Israel. Surely since you made the statement, you can pull up some legitimate site for us to prove that your statement is true. Or is it that you are the one who is allergic to the truth?

Talking about peace is irrelevant since the Hamas and Fatah charters still haven't take out those bits about destroying Israel. Have you even watched some of the atrocious children's TV programs on Palestinian TV and what they say about Jews. How do you make peace with people who want to destroy you and are teaching their children to destroy you. I wonder if you can show us proof that Jewish businesses and money are responsible for the purchase of arms for Israel. Surely since you made the statement, you can pull up some legitimate site for us to prove that your statement is true. Or is it that you are the one who is allergic to the truth?

This is the same old line that fundementalist Jews churn out ad-nausium and it's rubbish.

Prime Minister Rabin(who incidentally was the Cheif of the Military)with Shimon Peres,were close to an agreement years ago.......but the Rabid Fundamentalist Jews murdered him,in an attempt to derail PEACE negotiations in which they succeeded in doing.......Had Mr Rabin lived there would be no discussion for obvious reasons.

Hossfly your comment is in one word PATHETIC,normally I do not converse with people who advocate murder,particually one of their own citizens.

I'm theliq wanting peace for Israel and Palestine.

As for your comment,of course you can dialogue with anyone,no matter what.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO......YOU AND YOUR COHORTS DO NOT WANT TO,BUT YOU WILL INDEED ADVOCATE MURDER AGAINST THOSE WHO DO..........THAT Hossfly IS THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

Yes your right it's 1.2% .
About the peace deal with Arabs... That's what Israel is trying to do since it's inception ... Worked with Egypt and Jordan ... However now that Egypt will go under sharia law and deep fundamental Islamic brainwashing who knows what will happen.

Syria is at war with itself. Lebanon is simply a waste of fresh air. Neither country is at war with Israel so what are you talking about?

This is the same old line that fundementalist Jews churn out ad-nausium and it's rubbish.

Prime Minister Rabin(who incidentally was the Cheif of the Military)with Shimon Peres,were close to an agreement years ago.......but the Rabid Fundamentalist Jews murdered him,in an attempt to derail PEACE negotiations in which they succeeded in doing.......Had Mr Rabin lived there would be no discussion for obvious reasons.

Hossfly your comment is in one word PATHETIC,normally I do not converse with people who advocate murder,particually one of their own citizens.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO......YOU AND YOUR COHORTS DO NOT WANT TO,BUT YOU WILL INDEED ADVOCATE MURDER AGAINST THOSE WHO DO..........THAT Hossfly IS THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.
You are the pathetic one making such a statement, plus it seems that you are desperate. Most of America is not made up of Fundamentalist Christians, and the American people seem to favor Israel. I would imagine a Jew hater like you has a real big problem with that. However, even though you try to make a perfect Dhimwit, don't think that the radical Muslims wouldn't slit your throat just as fast as they would any Infidel. You really are funny. What an ego by saying "I'm theliq." You can just as well say you are Mickey Mouse for all the good you do. Yeah, I guess THE LIQ has no problem with the Hamas and Fatah Charters nor those atrocious children TV programs. By the way, it was one Jew who murdered Rabin, and he or his parents saw how the Jews were treated by the Muslims in the Middle East country they came from. You sit safely behind your computer, and you have really no idea of just what goes on.

Just a thought.

Several billion US dollars go to support their military.

:doubt:

Aid dollars don't add to GDP.

Try thinking again, it didn't work that time.
YOU TODD ARE A ONE DIMENTIONAL MORON,WHO HAS A POOR GRASP OF THE WRITTEN WORD BUT THANKS FOR YET ANOTHER NEG REP,the 3rd this month.

How's that room temperature IQ working out for you?
Your heavy drinking isn't helping your thought process.

Get out of the west bank, halt and repeal the land grabs and you may get an agreement in Palestine.

Get out of the west bank, halt and repeal the land grabs and you may get an agreement in Palestine.
Thanks for the hot tip. No one's ever thought of that before.

You got that one right.:clap2::clap2:
One has to be very naive if they think this will stop the Arabs from not wanting to destroy Israel and the Jews. Let's face it -- the Muslims want all of the land of Israel under Muslim rule. I wonder if Tinmore can tell us why the Arabs have said that the West Bank has to be Jew free. If there are Arabs in Israel living as citizens of Isrel, couldn't there be Jews living in the West Bank as citizens of Palestine?

One has to be very naive if they think this will stop the Arabs from not wanting to destroy Israel and the Jews. Let's face it -- the Muslims want all of the land of Israel under Muslim rule. I wonder if Tinmore can tell us why the Arabs have said that the West Bank has to be Jew free. If there are Arabs in Israel living as citizens of Isrel, couldn't there be Jews living in the West Bank as citizens of Palestine?

There are.

You are the pathetic one making such a statement, plus it seems that you are desperate. Most of America is not made up of Fundamentalist Christians, and the American people seem to favor Israel. I would imagine a Jew hater like you has a real big problem with that. However, even though you try to make a perfect Dhimwit, don't think that the radical Muslims wouldn't slit your throat just as fast as they would any Infidel. You really are funny. What an ego by saying "I'm theliq." You can just as well say you are Mickey Mouse for all the good you do. Yeah, I guess THE LIQ has no problem with the Hamas and Fatah Charters nor those atrocious children TV programs. By the way, it was one Jew who murdered Rabin, and he or his parents saw how the Jews were treated by the Muslims in the Middle East country they came from. You sit safely behind your computer, and you have really no idea of just what goes on.

What a crock of shit you speak,I am the theliq and am clearly one of the most fair people on here as my comments attest to but to a one eyed anti-semetic Moron like you who suffers badly with myopia I just don't have the skills to help you.

You draw in Christians,who incidentally have a dreadful track record since the Holy Wars until present day,inparticular to Jews.....so where that MORAL stance of yours that you try(try being the operative word here)in your posts...deems you a cuttysitan.

Your whole diatribe for that is what it is,is ignorant,uneducated,inaccurate and fundimentaly wrong.:cuckoo:

I suggest you have a break from this site for a while and contemplate your life,because mainy folk on here believe you to be a PATHETIC CRETIN.....which of course you are.

Bloody SAD STATE YOUR IN.theliq as always ever living,ever faithful to the truth,ever sure.:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

What a crock of shit you speak,I am the theliq and am clearly one of the most fair people on here as my comments attest to but to a one eyed anti-semetic Moron like you who suffers badly with myopia I just don't have the skills to help you.

You draw in Christians,who incidentally have a dreadful track record since the Holy Wars until present day,inparticular to Jews.....so where that MORAL stance of yours that you try(try being the operative word here)in your posts...deems you a cuttysitan.

Your whole diatribe for that is what it is,is ignorant,uneducated,inaccurate and fundimentaly wrong.:cuckoo:

I suggest you have a break from this site for a while and contemplate your life,because mainy folk on here believe you to be a PATHETIC CRETIN.....which of course you are.

Bloody SAD STATE YOUR IN.theliq as always ever living,ever faithful to the truth,ever sure.:eusa_angel:
Grammar---The difference in knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Last edited:

Grammar---The difference in knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
We would expect NOTHING LESS FROM YOU,MERELY CONFIRMS MY ACCURATE ASSESSMENT OF YOU.What is it really like to be a JERK OFF..........theliq

Last edited:

There are.
Tinmore is all knowing you Dopey Sod Hoss Fly.just saying theliq

Tinnie you are an excellent man:clap2::clap2::clap2:

There are.

Are these Jews Arab ?

For once Hossfly, I agree with you totally....Jews or anyone else should be eligible to be citezens of Palestine...a real peace would demmand it. Sometimkes I think that a onestate solution in a self governing Federation would be the best solution for Jews and Palestiniasns...

For once Hossfly, I agree with you totally....Jews or anyone else should be eligible to be citezens of Palestine...a real peace would demmand it. Sometimkes I think that a onestate solution in a self governing Federation would be the best solution for Jews and Palestiniasns...

I have always said that Jews have the right to live in Palestine. They lived peacefully in Palestine before Israel. I hear that there are about 3,000 Jews now living in the West Bank and they are safer than Israeli Jews. Even the PLO stated that native Jews are Palestinians.

Forum List

Back