What Isael can do to save itself -?

One has to be very naive if they think this will stop the Arabs from not wanting to destroy Israel and the Jews. Let's face it -- the Muslims want all of the land of Israel under Muslim rule. I wonder if Tinmore can tell us why the Arabs have said that the West Bank has to be Jew free. If there are Arabs in Israel living as citizens of Isrel, couldn't there be Jews living in the West Bank as citizens of Palestine?

For once Hossfly, I agree with you totally....Jews or anyone else should be eligible to be citezens of Palestine...a real peace would demmand it. Sometimkes I think that a onestate solution in a self governing Federation would be the best solution for Jews and Palestiniasns...

I have always said that Jews have the right to live in Palestine. They lived peacefully in Palestine before Israel. I hear that there are about 3,000 Jews now living in the West Bank and they are safer than Israeli Jews. Even the PLO stated that native Jews are Palestinians.
People on this board have been telling Tinmore that the only Palestinians are Jews who lived there.

For once Hossfly, I agree with you totally....Jews or anyone else should be eligible to be citezens of Palestine...a real peace would demmand it. Sometimkes I think that a onestate solution in a self governing Federation would be the best solution for Jews and Palestiniasns...

I have always said that Jews have the right to live in Palestine. They lived peacefully in Palestine before Israel. I hear that there are about 3,000 Jews now living in the West Bank and they are safer than Israeli Jews. Even the PLO stated that native Jews are Palestinians.
People on this board have been telling Tinmore that the only Palestinians are Jews who lived there.

They have but it is not true.

One has to be very naive if they think this will stop the Arabs from not wanting to destroy Israel and the Jews. Let's face it -- the Muslims want all of the land of Israel under Muslim rule. I wonder if Tinmore can tell us why the Arabs have said that the West Bank has to be Jew free. If there are Arabs in Israel living as citizens of Isrel, couldn't there be Jews living in the West Bank as citizens of Palestine?

Actually that's the other way around ... The native Palestinians are Jews.
I tried to find information about 3000 Jews now living in the West Bank ... Didn't find any ... Could you help ?

I tried to find information about 3000 Jews now living in the West Bank ... Didn't find any ... Could you help ?

Since there is no conflict it is not something you would see in the news. It will only be mentioned in passing in other stories.

Hear what is said in 5:00.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKFhgYo5ahs]86 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Tell us more about ISAEL and the mythical Palestinian "people."

crystal_ball.jpg

Since there is no conflict it is not something you would see in the news. It will only be mentioned in passing in other stories.

86 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube

There were nothing said about 3000 Jews in 5:00 ...
He blames Israel for attacking the city because Arabs and Jews live in peace there ?
Are you joking ? That's Israel's reason for attacking ? Arabs and Jews getting along ?

Anyway there is no mentioning of the amount of Jews living there ... Nor any proof that this guy is telling the truth ... It's an opinion of a person who not only has a dog in the fight , he as a kennel.

This is from "Demographics of the Palestinian territories":

Ethnic groups

Including Israeli settlements and East Jerusalem: Arab and other (Kurd, Circassian, Armenian) 83%, Jewish 17%, Samaritan (few hundreds). All of the Jews in the Palestinian territories are Israeli citizens.
Demographics of the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It would seem that Wikipidia directly contradicts your claim.

Wolvie I know this maybe a very stupid question,but could they be the decendants of the Nostics who had an early form of Christianity...be the Jews referred to?????...I know Ghengis Khan allowed Jews and others to go and live in Kakouran his then capital in Mongolia. he thought Armenians and Jews were the best traders but the Chinese by far the best administrators.

Jews roamed the world and by the law of averages nearly everyone would have a little Jewish blood in them

Look Jews and Palestinians have lived together peacefully for hundreds of years,what I think is that they are so close, that these two peoples are entwined..as it were,it is something forgotten or bypassed it this story.

Wolvie,I Trust you and your family are well, Shalom.steve

I know I have been roughing you up on here deliberately lately.......because you have the capacity to be far more open minded on this whole affair if you chose to.....I get annoyed when someone like you could lift this discussion to a higher level,than just this tit-for-tat rebuttle.....Let me see the real Wolvie please,give me the pragmatic Wolvie,GIVE ME YOUR OPEN THOUGHTS ON HOW PEACE CAN BE ACHIEVED............that's the Wolvie I need to hear from. Not all this they-did-that-we-did-this..............Give me the future Wolvie as you would like to see it

Last edited:

Wolvie I know this maybe a very stupid question,but could they be the decendants of the Nostics who had an early form of Christianity...?????......I once went to Meddiego sic and saw the raised layers of that city of old,and was much impressed.

Look Jews and Palestinians have lived together peacefully for hundreds of years.

Trust you are keeping well.steve

That's not true. Jews have been a persecuted minority throughout the Arab world and often subject to violence.

In the nineteenth century:

There were pogroms too in the nineteenth century in the Arab and Islamic worlds. There was a massacre of Jews in Baghdad in 1828.[19] There was another massacre in Barfurush in 1867.[19] In 1839, in the eastern Persian city of Meshed, a mob burst into the Jewish Quarter, burned the synagogue, and destroyed the Torah scrolls. This is known as the Allahdad incident. It was only by forcible conversion that a massacre was averted.[20]

The Damascus affair occurred in 1840, when an Italian monk and his servant disappeared in Damascus. Immediately following, a charge of ritual murder was brought against a large number of Jews in the city. All were found guilty. The consuls of England, France and Austria as well as Ottoman authorities, Christians, Muslims and Jews all played a great role in this affair.[21] Following the Damascus affair, pogroms spread through the Middle East and North Africa. As well as Damascus (1840, 1848, 1890), pogroms of varying degrees of intensity occurred in: Aleppo (1850, 1875), Beirut (1862, 1874), Dayr al-Qamar (1847), Jerusalem (1847), Cairo (1844, 1890, 1901–02), Mansura (1877), Alexandria (1870, 1882, 1901–07), Port Said (1903, 1908), Damanhur (1871, 1873, 1877, 1891), Istanbul (1870, 1874), Buyukdere (1864), Kuzguncuk (1866), Eyub (1868), Edirne (1872), Izmir (1872, 1874).[22]

In the twentieth century:

In the Arab world, there were a number of pogroms which played a key role in the massive emigration from Arab countries to Israel.
On 1–2 June 1941, the two-day Farhud pogrom in Iraq, in which "rioters murdered between 150 and 180 Jews, injured 600 others, and raped an undetermined number of women. They also looted some 1,500 stores and homes".[31][32]
Anti-Jewish rioters killed over 140 Jews in the 1945 Tripoli pogrom.
The 1945 Cairo pogrom marked the start of a series of violent acts against Egypt's Jews.
Half of Aleppo's 10,000 Jews left the city in the wake of the 1947 Aleppo pogrom.
The 1947 Aden pogrom brought to an end the existence of Aden's almost two-thousand-year-old Jewish community.
The 1948 Oujda and Jerada pogrom and 1954 Petitjean pogrom were pogroms in Morocco.[33]

Pogrom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He blames Israel for attacking the city because Arabs and Jews live in peace there ?
Are you joking ? That's Israel's reason for attacking ? Arabs and Jews getting along ?

Anyway there is no mentioning of the amount of Jews living there ... Nor any proof that this guy is telling the truth ... It's an opinion of a person who not only has a dog in the fight , he as a kennel.

Ethnic groups

Including Israeli settlements and East Jerusalem: Arab and other (Kurd, Circassian, Armenian) 83%, Jewish 17%, Samaritan (few hundreds). All of the Jews in the Palestinian territories are Israeli citizens.

Whenever I quote something out of Wikipidia you dispute it.

Ethnic groups

Waaaaahhhhh!

Ethnic groups

Whenever you quote something that says :"In the opinion of X cellphones are dangerous." And you present it as a factual proof of a claim 'cellphones are dangerous'. I point out that opinions are not facts , and that this opinion can not be considered as proof.
That is not the case here.

If you can bring proof that this information is inaccurate that's something else ... but you don't have anything ...

You claimed that there are 3000 Jews living in the West Bank, how do you know that , what is the source of your information ? And how do you know it's accurate ?

I know it's never occurred you , but you might be wrong.

Whenever you quote something that says :"In the opinion of X cellphones are dangerous." And you present it as a factual proof of a claim 'cellphones are dangerous'. I point out that opinions are not facts , and that this opinion can not be considered as proof.

If you can bring proof that this information is inaccurate that's something else ... but you don't have anything ...

You claimed that there are 3000 Jews living in the West Bank, how do you know that , what is the source of your information ? And how do you know it's accurate ?

I hear that there are about 3,000 Jews now living in the West Bank...

I did not state that it was fact. My personal estimate, according to what I have read, is about 2000. I did not say that they were all citizens.

I did not state that it was fact. My personal estimate, according to what I have read, is about 2000. I did not say that they were all citizens.

That's interesting you read about 2000 yet you stated 3000 ...
How do you know that what you have read is accurate or even true ?

Don't quit your day job.

Ethnic groups

??????? Well Jews and Arabs get on well in Israel.

When we go back to Moorish Spain we find Arabs and Jews got on very well,it was only after the Christians invaded and took over did ALL JEWS GET KICK OUT as the christians were of the belief that Jews crucified Jesus,this obnoxious stance was used by Europeans up until after hitler including the Russian pograms to vilify and banish as well as murder Jews.

Out of all the peoples of the world some if not most Arabs lived in harmony with Jews,Wolvie I know that there were times when there were attacks on both sides but in general Arabs treated Jews well in comparision to Christians,this would be a fair analysis I feel.

What is argued so hotly is when the Jews,Zionist inspired,started to come to Palestine in the early 20's and it is from then on that things started to breakdown.steve

Stop nit-picking Wolvie.......st I also have the opinion that all Jews or Palestinians not living in their respective terrirtories regard themselves as immigrant of which ever country the are in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back