What Israel is doing is destroying the Jewish world and Jewish Heritage

The Jewish heritage and legacy is based over the promised Eretz Israel - Land of Israel - which is about 80% of Judaism..
Zionism - is what drives every Jewish to live and carry on, the Zionist Movement implemented it involving secular and modern ideologies.
That's what Zionism is today.

Who promised Eretz Israel, the tooth fairy?
Although this is a rhetorical question allow me to educate you, God promised Israel to the Jews, believing in that create an ethnicity called religion - Judaism, not believing in that doesn't matter, so when you bring a video of someone claiming that Zionism is Nazism and you honestly believe that (or at least try hard to) you're:
1.Uninformed - which was my first assumption.
2.Propagandist - one in a million which I'm certain you are now that you bother asking a rhetorical question, depraved and primitive as well but that's your specialty.

Dismissed.

Although this is a rhetorical question allow me to educate you, God promised Israel to the Jews, believing in that create an ethnicity called religion - Judaism, not believing in that doesn't matter, so when you bring a video of someone claiming that Zionism is Nazism and you honestly believe that (or at least try hard to) you're:
2.Propagandist - one in a million which I'm certain you are now that you bother asking a rhetorical question, depraved and primitive as well but that's your specialty.

Dismissed.

I am not going to doubt a survivor of the Holocaust who lived under Nazi rule and now lives in Israel and sees Zionism at work. Who am I to doubt him? And, from a practical standpoint Zionism and Nazism are analog ideologies in terms of land acquisition, racial identity, racial/religious superiority exclusion of those of a different type, etc.

Stating facts is not propaganda. I leave that to your Hasbara friends.

Your hypocritical concern for the Jews and Jewish heritage is truly heartwarming.

Just wait a second, while I go bring a tissue for myself. I'm truly touched.
What about the concerns of the Holocaust survivor? Do you share any?

Your hypocritical concern for the Jews and Jewish heritage is truly heartwarming.

I come from a family of Holocaust survivors, so each and every one of them is a concern of mine.

I hardly disagree with this specific one, though

Yup, the ME only Democracy is a sham, but we all knew that!
Israeli president criticizes divisive Jewish nation-state bill - Yahoo News

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel's president has said a bill promoted by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that would anchor in law the status of Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people runs counter to its founding fathers' vision of equality for Arab citizens.
Related Stories
  1. Police say Israeli man stabbed in Jerusalem Associated Press
  2. 'Jewish state' bill tests Israeli democracy Associated Press
  3. Israel leader vows to pass nationality law Associated Press
  4. Israel PM Netanyahu orders Jerusalem 'terrorists'' homes razed AFP
  5. Israeli Cabinet moves to define Israel as Jewish Associated Press
The bill comes at a time of high tensions in Israel, the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem, where a dispute over access to a religious site sacred to Jews and Muslims alike has ignited Palestinian streets protests and lethal attacks on Jews.
"The formulators of the (Israeli) Declaration of Independence, with much wisdom, insisted the Arab communities in Israel, as well as other groups, should not feel as the Jews had felt in exile," President Reuven Rivlin said in a speech on Tuesday

The lands LEGAL OWNERS under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW in 1920. Read the treaty signed that does not mention any part of what we now know as Palestine being given to the arab muslims as a homeland. They were given trans Jordan for that

Dismissed.

I am not going to doubt a survivor of the Holocaust who lived under Nazi rule and now lives in Israel and sees Zionism at work. Who am I to doubt him? And, from a practical standpoint Zionism and Nazism are analog ideologies in terms of land acquisition, racial identity, racial/religious superiority exclusion of those of a different type, etc.

Yet you doubt Palestinians that live in gaza who say that the Palestinians are terrorists, and call it LIES and PROPAGANDA

What about the concerns of the Palestinians who have lost their livelihoods because of the BDS movement. Do you share any, or are you just so embroiled in Jew hatred that they are of no concern.

The lands LEGAL OWNERS under CUSTOMARY INTERNATIONAL LAW in 1920. Read the treaty signed that does not mention any part of what we now know as Palestine being given to the arab muslims as a homeland. They were given trans Jordan for that

Even in 1946, Arabs legally owned more than 85% of the land and the Jews less than 7%. Under any frigging law customary or otherwise you moron. As depicted in the following table contained in the Survey of Palestine (volume 1 page 566) commissioned by the UN and published in 1946 prior to partition. All the volumes of the Survey can be downloaded in pdf from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive hosted jointly by New York University and Wagner University by going to their site via this link:

A Survey of Palestine Volume 1 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

land ownership only.jpg

Even in 1946, Arabs legally owned more than 85% of the land and the Jews less than 7%. Under any frigging law customary or otherwise you moron. As depicted in the following table contained in the Survey of Palestine (volume 1 page 566) commissioned by the UN and published in 1946 prior to partition. All the volumes of the Survey can be downloaded in pdf from the Berman Jewish Policy Archive hosted jointly by New York University and Wagner University by going to their site via this link:

View attachment 34374

How about posting the explanation from the same link that tells how this is not outright land ownership at all, or tgable 1 that shows show outright land ownership

View attachment 34374

Here you go monti the explanation from your own link destroying your claims

51. Table 2, which has been compiled from the records of land
taxation, shows the area of land held by Arabs (and other non-
Jews) and by Jews. In table 2A the rural areas have been valued
at pre-war prices based on the categorization of land for fiscal
purposes carried out in 1935. These values, although based on
values actually ruling pre-war, are completely arbitrary and have
been designed to reflect the share of the two groups of the population
rather than the aggregate value of the land. The estimate
abstracts from the scarcity values which have in recent years
operated to drive up land values to figures which in earlier years
would have been considered fantastic.

And don't forget that the majority of the land was owned by Ottoman muslims which are included in the figures for arabs and other non-Jews. So bringing us back to the split being Jew 4.8% arab muslim 0.8% land ownership.

Table 3 shows the split in industry ownership which shows a far greater amount spent by Jews on industry that by arab muslim

Table 4 shows ownership of commodity stocks again largely in Jewish favour

Then table 8 shows ownership in capital which shows the Jews owning more industry, more commercial and more agricultural land.

Want to concede with your false claims yet, or shall I nit pick your link some more ?

Dismissed.

Yet you doubt Palestinians that live in gaza who say that the Palestinians are terrorists, and call it LIES and PROPAGANDA

So, Palestinians in Gaza say that they themselves are terrorists? I'd like a link to that. LOL

Forum List

Back