What Israel is doing is destroying the Jewish world and Jewish Heritage

When you lie and your friends agree to lie with you, one gets somewhat disturbed. You have tried to claim that a Table that depicts foreign assets owned by the groups, depicts land ownership. You have furthermore, linked nothing because it cannot be linked directly. I can however link it as a pdf and here it is demonstrating what a liar you are. Here it is Table 1., Palestine's Foreign Assets and Liabilities. LOL

Attachments

• Table 1 foreign assts (1).pdf
    60.5 KB · Views: 78
No, he did not post information from my link. And. you could not have possibly have read it. I posted it and I will post it again. He is quoting a table(1) that depicts foreign assets/investment claiming it depicts land ownership. Read it and weep you lying sack of shit.

And just what does your table 2 show apart from Ottoman land ownership, it is there in the "and other non-Jews"

Ahhh, once I posted Table 1 you are shown to be a liar. I waited until you dug yourself very deep and let your chums join in with the lying claiming they saw Table 1 which showed a different amount of land ownership. Little did you or your friends know that Table 1 shows the ownership of foreign assets. What a bunch of clowns you are.

Table 2. (see below) shows the actual land owned by each group in terms of dunums (a dunam equals 1,000 square meters.

Trying another tack I see. No, the other non-Jews as footnoted are land owned by the Greek, Italian, French, Samaritan, Armenians and the various Christian Church owned lands. This was a negligible amount of land anyway.

PalestineLandOwnership.jpg

By the way. He is referring to Table 1a. which shows Arab and Jewish "Foreign Assets". Nothing to do with property ownership.
Weather you are right or wrong, why so much emphasis on land ownership from 7 decades ago ?

Because we have brainwashed morons posting here claiming that Jews bought all the land they actually stole. And, to get to the original reason for the conflict. Which is, Europeans invaded Palestine, stole the land and expelled most of the Christians and Muslims.

By the way, it's "whether" not "weather".

Actually, an invasion is a military offensive. For example, the 2003 INVASION of Iraq.

Here is a list of invasions, as well as the definition:

"This is a list of invasions ordered by date. An invasion is a military action consisting of armed forces of one geopolitical entity entering territory controlled by another such entity"

List of invasions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You are a LIAR Monti. No matter how much it hurt you, facts are facts, and the 'European invasion of Palestine' is nothing but a lie ...

What do you call people from one continent going to a place on another continent and then expelling the people that were living there? I think you need to brush up on logic.

The immigration and expelling are two completely different issues. You make it as if the European Jews came to mandatory Palestine and immediately started expelling Palestinian Arabs . That's not the case.

The English did not start expelling the Native Americans in North America immediately either. They started killing and expelling them once they gained a foothold. Your ability to think straight is impaired as a result of the brainwashing you have undergone. If people come from another continent settle in a land on different continent and then kill and/or expel the people living in that land, it is an invasion, no matter how you attempt to rationalize it. There is no other name for it.

The only brainwashed moron is you Monti. I just proved, with links, that there was no invasion. Facts are facts Monti, and you simply cannot handle them. Anyone can read my post where I completely dismantled your invasion lie.

By the way. He is referring to Table 1a. which shows Arab and Jewish "Foreign Assets". Nothing to do with property ownership.
Because we have brainwashed morons posting here claiming that Jews bought all the land they actually stole. And, to get to the original reason for the conflict. Which is, Europeans invaded Palestine, stole the land and expelled most of the Christians and Muslims.

By the way, it's "whether" not "weather".

Actually, an invasion is a military offensive. For example, the 2003 INVASION of Iraq.

"This is a list of invasions ordered by date. An invasion is a military action consisting of armed forces of one geopolitical entity entering territory controlled by another such entity"

You are a LIAR Monti. No matter how much it hurt you, facts are facts, and the 'European invasion of Palestine' is nothing but a lie ...

What do you call people from one continent going to a place on another continent and then expelling the people that were living there? I think you need to brush up on logic.

The immigration and expelling are two completely different issues. You make it as if the European Jews came to mandatory Palestine and immediately started expelling Palestinian Arabs . That's not the case.

The English did not start expelling the Native Americans in North America immediately either. They started killing and expelling them once they gained a foothold. Your ability to think straight is impaired as a result of the brainwashing you have undergone. If people come from another continent settle in a land on different continent and then kill and/or expel the people living in that land, it is an invasion, no matter how you attempt to rationalize it. There is no other name for it.

The only brainwashed moron is you Monti. I just proved, with links, that there was no invasion. Facts are facts Monti, and you simply cannot handle them. Anyone can read my post where I completely dismantled your invasion lie.

You proved nothing. A Wiki list is not proof of anything. You dismantled nothing, you just made a fool of yourself, as usual. As far as the definition goes, I don't think there is any doubt. The fact that the British invaded with an armed force to facilitate the intrusion and incursion by the European Jews makes it an invasion, by definition.

in·va·sion
inˈvāZHən/
noun

an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity
an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

You proved nothing. A Wiki list is not proof of anything. You dismantled nothing, you just made a fool of yourself, as usual. As far as the definition goes, I don't think there is any doubt. The fact that the British invaded with an armed force to facilitate the intrusion and incursion by the European Jews makes it an invasion, by definition.

in·va·sion
inˈvāZHən/
noun

an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity

Hahaha I knew you would criticize the source ! Did you see all the examples of invasions from my link ? They were all military offensives. You simply cannot handle the truth because it contradicts with your agenda of lies and propaganda.
It says a lot about you when you need lies and propaganda to promote your agenda Monti. Lies lies lies propaganda propaganda. That's all you got .
I win. You lose. Anyone is free to see how I dismantled your 'logic'.

BTW, here are the three definitions that you just posted with their examples:

Google

NONE of them apply to the Jewish immigration. Way to make a massive fool of yourself !

in·va·sion
inˈvāZHən/
noun

Hahaha I knew you would criticize the source ! Did you see all the examples of invasions from my link ? They were all military offensives. You simply cannot handle the truth because it contradicts with your agenda of lies and propaganda.
It says a lot about you when you need lies and propaganda to promote your agenda Monti. Lies lies lies propaganda propaganda. That's all you got .

LOL. I provide the definition of invasion and you link to a list of military invasions. An invasion need not be military. But the British did invade Palestine militarily, as you well know.

Why do you insist on using propaganda and lies. Try doing some research using neutral sources instead of parroting Hasbarah hand outs? Quit making a fool of yourself.

in·va·sion
inˈvāZHən/
noun

LOL. I provide the definition of invasion and you link to a list of military invasions. An invasion need not be military. But the British did invade Palestine militarily, as you well know.

Why do you insist on using propaganda and lies. Try doing some research using neutral sources instead of parroting Hasbarah hand outs? Quit making a fool of yourself.
're right, an
You idiot, my last post just gave you EXAMPLES of the three definitions that you posted. You're right, an invasion need not be military, but what the European Jews does not fit ANY of the definitions that you posted you propagandist.
Fail....again !

It's just so funny the poster who is an expert at propaganda and lies, accuses others of the same thing :lol:

That never gets old.

It's just so funny the poster who is an expert at propaganda and lies, accuses others of the same thing :lol:

That never gets old.

I only post fact from source documents, as you well know. You are the propagandist and are, in this instance, using the Goebbels propaganda technique by repeating the lie over and over again until it is believed. Unfortunately, all I have to do is post the source documents and all your bullshit is seen for what it is, bullshit.

That never gets old.

I only post fact from source documents, as you well know. You are the propagandist and are, in this instance, using the Goebbels propaganda technique by repeating the lie over and over again until it is believed. Unfortunately, all I have to do is post the source documents and all your bullshit is seen for what it is, bullshit.

Ya, sure you do Monti. I just finished refuting one of your lies earlier. Don't be so hard on yourself loser. Being a pro Palestinian, you must rely on propaganda to get your point across hahha!
Now please tell me, what did I lie about?

You haven't refuted anything, facts can't be refuted. It's tough to defend Israel which had to create myths to deflect the fact that European Jews went to Palestine and killed and/or ethnically cleansed the Christians and Muslims that were living there to create a state. No propaganda, just the clear facts. You see, it's impossible to refute facts.

They are also destroying America's Legacy of Freedom for the World's oppressed!
It is not our job to provide Freedom to any country that wants it.

We had to fight for ours.

They have to fight for theirs.

That goes double for Muslim countries, and Muslim country-wannabes, that consider America their Enemy.

In the case of the Palestinians, they chose to run in 1948 rather than fight.

The Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948.

Scared rabbits are a poor foundation for a nation-state.

The Palestinians have lost.

Time to pack-up and leave.

=====================================

"He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

You haven't refuted anything, facts can't be refuted. PalesIt's tough to defend Israel which had to create myths to deflect the fact that European Jews went to Palestine and killed and/or ethnically cleansed the Christians and Muslims that were living there to create a state. No propaganda, just the clear facts. You see, it's impossible to refute facts.
Yes, I did refute your facts. What ACTUALLY happened was European Jews immigrated to mandatory Palestine. They were, as well as some of the local Jews, massacred on many different occasions BEFORE any Arab was killed by a Jew.Then 5 Arab states invaded the region and attacked Israel. Once Israel got on the offensive, then they started kicking out Palestinians, who were trying to kick them out.

But what's the point of telling you this. You're brainwashed beyond repair.

You haven't refuted anything, facts can't be refuted. It's tough to defend Israel which had to create myths to deflect the fact that European Jews went to Palestine and killed and/or ethnically cleansed the Christians and Muslims that were living there to create a state. No propaganda, just the clear facts. You see, it's impossible to refute facts.

And you still didn't tell me what I lied about like you accused me of earlier.

You haven't refuted anything, facts can't be refuted. PalesIt's tough to defend Israel which had to create myths to deflect the fact that European Jews went to Palestine and killed and/or ethnically cleansed the Christians and Muslims that were living there to create a state. No propaganda, just the clear facts. You see, it's impossible to refute facts.
Yes, I did refute your facts. What ACTUALLY happened was European Jews immigrated to mandatory Palestine. They were, as well as some of the local Jews, massacred on many different occasions BEFORE any Arab was killed by a Jew.Then 5 Arab states invaded the region and attacked Israel. Once Israel got on the offensive, then they started kicking out Palestinians, who were trying to kick them out.

Immigrants don't take over the place, declare themselves a state and expel the people living in the place they immigrate to. They conflict started when the first invaders arrived.

Immigrants don't take over the place, declare themselves a state and expel the people living in the place they immigrate to. They conflict started when the first invaders arrived.
In order for them to be invaders, they had to have invaded the area. Which they didn't as I clearly proved with links to you.
The conflict was initiated by the Arab terrorists who massacred Jews several times BEFORE any Arab was killed.

Of course they invaded the area, by definition. The conflict was started by European taking land from the local inhabitants, exactly as the Europeans did in the Americas, Australasia, Africa and Asia.

Forum List

Back