What Issue is The Most Important to You?

What issue is most important to you as an American?

• The Economy/Gas Prices

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • The National Deficit

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Unemployment

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Government Corruption

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Illegal Immigration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Education

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Freedom of Religion

• Gun Control

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • National Defense

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Foreign Relations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Given everything going on, from scandals, Peeping Toms, and mass murders, I would like to know one thing. What issue is the most important to you amidst all of this?

The negative effect ZEROcare is having on my life --- and it hasn't even been fully enacted yet.

Working the medical field is getting harder by the day.

Given everything going on, from scandals, Peeping Toms, and mass murders, I would like to know one thing. What issue is the most important to you amidst all of this?

I am not a Yank so I won't vote, but if I was able to, I would select unemployment as being the biggest issue to be concerned about.

I am not a Yank so I won't vote, but if I was able to, I would select unemployment as being the biggest issue to be concerned about.

I'll write that down on a Post-It note :)

JOBS. The exact same thing John Boner claimed was the HIGHEST priority for the Rethugs in Congress.

Oh wait a minute. You didn't bother to put the claimed high priority of the Rethug party on your list.
Why would that be? Is it because defunding ACORN and PP are more important. Or is it Obamacare for you that does it.

JOBS is the thing we need most. Put it on your list. It will rocket to the top. Or your respondents are lying and just looking for scandal to pin on this President.

It's impossible to pick one...because they all emanate from incompetence and lack of leadership in Washington...and we can thank the voters for that...fucking brain dead.

Ending the GOP's stupid, costly, bloody wars of choice, and staying out of future ones. Obama has done this pretty well.

Oh, unemployment hands down.

But the problem is, the people who run the GOP want high unemployment. They want people working in cubicles and assembly lines to be scared they could be replaced by a hungry waif willing to work for a little less.

This is why the GOP can't be trusted to get back in.

It's impossible to pick one...because they all emanate from incompetence and lack of leadership in Washington...and we can thank the voters for that...fucking brain dead.

Conservatives need to start doing what liberals do: Blame Bush.

Obama's victories are a direct reaction to the failed Presidency of George W. Bush. If Bush had been a better President, then the GOP would have retained the White House.

Republicans and conservatives have only themselves to blame for Obama's wins.

In fact, Bush was so bad, that I believe memories of his gaffe-prone stupidity, economic flops, and oafish foreign policy will help the Democrats in 2016 too.

In order:
1. Ending the war in Afghanistan.
2. Revoking the Patriot Act.
3. Repealing the AUMF.
4. Rebuilding Infrastructure.
5.Overturning Citizen's United.
6. Unemployment.
7. Locking down loose nukes.
8. Establishing root cause for terrorism and working to solve the issues causing it.
9. Restore Glass Steagall.
10. Constitutional Right to Privacy explicitly laid out in an new Amendment.

Ending the GOP's stupid, costly, bloody wars of choice, and staying out of future ones. Obama has done this pretty well.

Obabbles strategy is to stand there and do nothing...he is clueless.

The Iraq War was a mistake and the sooner the GOP fesses up to it, and promises not to repeat it, the sooner the GOP may get the White House back. Till that happens, your pity party about not getting your way will go on.

Corrupt governments contribute significantly to many of the other choices you listed. Because Obama and Company is the most corrupt group of lying assholes to come along in the past few decades, relieving ourselves of this particular band of thieves would advance the positive resolution of most of our current ailments.

Honesty and integrity do NOT exist in the Obama administration. He set the tone for this fact when he was organizing communities in the ghettos of Chicago...the birthplace of modern day sleazy politicians.

Last edited:

Changing the current administration's agenda..
1) Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices.." ..........THANKS to your EPA adding 25 cents per gallon next year!
Really you think MOST people want to have higher gas prices????

2)Obama said: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".
Really you think MOST people want to have higher utility rates??????

3)Obama said: " So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can. it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
Really you think MOST people want to have companies go bankrupt???
4) Obama Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
Really you think MOST people want to have our BEST OIL supplier be from a foreign supplier????
5) Obama said: "I favor single payer insurance"..
meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!
Really you think MOST people want to have their neighbors out of work, or have to make up the $100 billion in taxes... REALLY????

6) Since Obama NEVER was in the military he had NO problem saying our military methodically planned and executed "air raids on villages killing civilians" Obama did!

7) Obama still thinks there 46 million uninsured because HE doesn't evidently know that:
a) 10 million are not citizens but he counts them as Uninsured!
b) 14 million all they have to do is enroll but OBAMA counts them as uninsured.. why doesn't he just enroll them??? instead of counting them?
c) 18 million Obama WANTS to force buying health insurance THAT don't want it, can afford it (make over $50k!) and pay their own expenses out of pocket.

These statements MADE before he was elected told me this guy was NOT knowledgeable , not competent and definitely wants a country 180 degrees from a country I want.

Forum List

Back