What Issue is The Most Important to You?

What issue is most important to you as an American?

• The Economy/Gas Prices

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • The National Deficit

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Unemployment

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Government Corruption

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Illegal Immigration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Education

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Freedom of Religion

• Gun Control

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • National Defense

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Foreign Relations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I chose Government Corruption. As Corruption goes hand in hand with many of the other answers.

No HONORABLE or MORAL person would continue the DEBT and the DESTRUCTION of the Dollar as it continues today. No HONORABLE or MORAL person would put his or her's OWN FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL GAIN above the interests of the American People.

If we STOP GOVERNMENT ABUSE OF POWER, aka CORRUPTION, we stop many of the other choices at the same time.

I.E. WE NEED TO RESTORE HONOR AND TRUTH IN OUR GOVERNMENT.

The only "victories" Obabble has had resulted from following Bush initiatives...he has no ideas of his own. Never has the Oval Office been so empty.

Ending the GOP's stupid, costly, bloody wars of choice, and staying out of future ones. Obama has done this pretty well.

Obabbles strategy is to stand there and do nothing...he is clueless.

The Iraq War was a mistake and the sooner the GOP fesses up to it, and promises not to repeat it, the sooner the GOP may get the White House back. Till that happens, your pity party about not getting your way will go on.

What was the mistake was not finishing it when my military brethren and I were over there the first time around... and all the mistakes after it was not finished such as not truly enforcing the consequences of the violations of the terms of cease-fire etc...

Imagine how much better off we would have been in the war on terror if Saddam were removed in the early 90's and Iraq started reforming itself then

Corrupt governments contribute significantly to many of the other choices you listed. Because Obama and Company is the most corrupt group of lying assholes to come along in the past few decades, relieving ourselves of this particular band of thieves would advance the positive resolution of most of our current ailments.

Honesty and integrity do NOT exist in the Obama administration. He set the tone for this fact when he was organizing communities in the ghettos of Chicago...the birthplace of modern day sleazy politicians.

This was the biggest, liar and treasonous son of a bitch that ever sat in the seat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZfnOJd_FmA]Reagan Breaks Laws then Lies About It - YouTube[/ame]

Ronald fucking Reagan.

NONE OF THE ABOVE !!!

my issue is the preservation of the American way of life as it was during my Grandfathers and Grandmothers time, honoring the Constitution, Bill of Rights, gays keeping their perversion to themselves, few gun laws/regulations, freedom of speech, very low national debt, NO IRS, July 9, 1953 Internal Revenue Service, Founded, NO ATF/BATF.., the ATF was established on July 1, 1972......,

i could go on and on but why ? the liarberals on this forum and their non member millions would scoff at what i call "THE GOOD OLD DAYS"

NONE OF THE ABOVE !!!

my issue is the preservation of the American way of life as it was during my Grandfathers and Grandmothers time, honoring the Constitution, Bill of Rights, gays keeping their perversion to themselves, few gun laws/regulations, freedom of speech, very low national debt, NO IRS, July 9, 1953 Internal Revenue Service, Founded, NO ATF/BATF.., the ATF was established on July 1, 1972......,

i could go on and on but why ? the liarberals on this forum and their non member millions would scoff at what i call "THE GOOD OLD DAYS"

Basically yeah.

We didn't like Jim Crow laws back then..don't like em now.

Sorry WM..

:doubt:

Obabbles strategy is to stand there and do nothing...he is clueless.

The Iraq War was a mistake and the sooner the GOP fesses up to it, and promises not to repeat it, the sooner the GOP may get the White House back. Till that happens, your pity party about not getting your way will go on.

What was the mistake was not finishing it when my military brethren and I were over there the first time around... and all the mistakes after it was not finished such as not truly enforcing the consequences of the violations of the terms of cease-fire etc...

Imagine how much better off we would have been in the war on terror if Saddam were removed in the early 90's and Iraq started reforming itself then

The Gulf War was barely defensible, and the US probably would have been better off not fighting it. So what if the Kuwaiti royals don't have their country? Boo hoo.

And the elder Bush was right not to go all the way to Bahgdad,. He knew what would happen. His stupid boy proved their predictions of terrorism and ethnic civil wars were correct.

Given everything going on, from scandals, Peeping Toms, and mass murders, I would like to know one thing. What issue is the most important to you amidst all of this?

Changing the current administration's agenda..
1) Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices.." ..........THANKS to your EPA adding 25 cents per gallon next year!
Really you think MOST people want to have higher gas prices????

2)Obama said: “Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket".
Really you think MOST people want to have higher utility rates??????

3)Obama said: " So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can. it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
Really you think MOST people want to have companies go bankrupt???
4) Obama Told Brazil.."we'll be your best [oil] customer".
Really you think MOST people want to have our BEST OIL supplier be from a foreign supplier????
5) Obama said: "I favor single payer insurance"..
meaning 1,400 insurance companies stop: paying $100 billion in Fed/state/local taxes as well as LOCAL property taxes.
400,000 employees let go collecting $6 billion in unemployment checks!
Really you think MOST people want to have their neighbors out of work, or have to make up the $100 billion in taxes... REALLY????

6) Since Obama NEVER was in the military he had NO problem saying our military methodically planned and executed "air raids on villages killing civilians" Obama did!

7) Obama still thinks there 46 million uninsured because HE doesn't evidently know that:
a) 10 million are not citizens but he counts them as Uninsured!
b) 14 million all they have to do is enroll but OBAMA counts them as uninsured.. why doesn't he just enroll them??? instead of counting them?
c) 18 million Obama WANTS to force buying health insurance THAT don't want it, can afford it (make over $50k!) and pay their own expenses out of pocket.

These statements MADE before he was elected told me this guy was NOT knowledgeable , not competent and definitely wants a country 180 degrees from a country I want.

ooooooh, i believe he was knowledgeable and knew what he was doing/saying, he took lessons from some of the top commies, murderers, bombers of the 1960's traitors and terrorists..., he just lied his fucking mulatto ass off to the millions of gullible people who voted for him...., in my OPINION out of sympathy and to show the world they are/were not racists, as is evidenced on this forum :up:

I guess since you can only pick one in this poll it would have to be National Defense for me, As long as I know we can kick any nations butt on planet earth everything else will work it self out one way or another because we still have the Constitution.

The Gulf War was barely defensible, and the US probably would have been better off not fighting it. So what if the Kuwaiti royals don't have their country? Boo hoo.

And the elder Bush was right not to go all the way to Bahgdad,. He knew what would happen. His stupid boy proved their predictions of terrorism and ethnic civil wars were correct.

Yeah... always left to leave a plea for help from an ally untouched :rolleyes:

If you are one of those types who is against any military action, I can take that better than this whole 'Iraq was a mistake' bullshit... even if I do not agree with the total peacenicks.. as continuing to turn the other cheek and appeasing evil does not bring peace

Bush was wrong not to finish the job.. the civil wars etc were worse as a result of it... it would have been MUCH better off doing it right the first time... preventing millions of Saddam's opposition from getting executed as a result of us leaving Saddam in power

Have you ever known a boss or supervisor where you work that is just out of his league? He develops his 'clicks' and he encourages his 'favorites' and he comes into an area and six months later it is rife with internal struggle and back-biting. Every body is wondering 'what happened'? Productivity and morale literally crash into the toilet and he moans that he doesn't know why. Every thing seems to just fall apart, and he's not done any one thing you can point out and say, "That caused this." He just seems to have the wool pulled over the upper management's eyes or he's the favorite of one very powerful person. But you know that the failure being experienced is a result of the 'culture', of this person's personality and style. Even after he leaves, things keep popping up that leave everybody scratching their heads and going, 'WTF'? It's like he's there for a year and it takes five years to fix the mess.

Welcome to the Presidency of Barrack Hussein Obama. I said this here when he was elected and I'll say it again, this man is EXACTLY that person I just described. He has had ZERO experience and he is so far out of his comfort zone that it isn't even funny. By his very personality he encourages strife and fighting. But mark my words. The scandals we are dealing with now are a mere shadow of something yet to come. Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS, the AP, Holder, the abuse of the Patriot Act, are all going to seem like very small irritants to this BOMB that WILL be discovered or uncovered regarding this man and his Presidency.

The ONLY saving grace is that there are Senators and Congressmen who work tirelessly against anything this man and his group of cronies propose. I had to pick one, so I picked National Defense. But we will be cleaning up this man's mess for decades.

I said a corrupt government because common sense tells you NOTHING can be accomplished under tyranny- so the rest of the list is immaterial until the corruption has been cleaned up.

Yeah... always left to leave a plea for help from an ally untouched :rolleyes:

If you are one of those types who is against any military action, I can take that better than this whole 'Iraq was a mistake' bullshit... even if I do not agree with the total peacenicks.. as continuing to turn the other cheek and appeasing evil does not bring peace

Bush was wrong not to finish the job.. the civil wars etc were worse as a result of it... it would have been MUCH better off doing it right the first time... preventing millions of Saddam's opposition from getting executed as a result of us leaving Saddam in power

Saddam was never a threat to the US, and attacking Iraq was a costly, blood-soaked disaster. That the American voter has twice voted to keep out the party most responsible for the Iraq War mistake is heartening and not surprising.

Iraq is worse off and the US is worse off because of the Iraq War.

The negative effect ZEROcare is having on my life --- and it hasn't even been fully enacted yet.

Working the medical field is getting harder by the day.

The most important issue to me is obama's general incompetence coupled with outright hostility. As far as a policy having an impact on my personally, it would have to be ZEROcare. If you think the no medical care act is bad for workers, it is much worse for the patients.

In general the most important issue for me would be the economy, followed by corruption, but since we have a large economy already and a generally low corruption government for us right now in the US I'd say unemployment is my largest immediate concern, followed by the deficit.

National security is already being handled well, our foreign policy is currently pretty good, our education and freedom of religion are solid, and gun control and immigration simply aren't important enough issues to truly compete with the others.

Last edited:
Obama's victories are a direct reaction to the failed Presidency of George W. Bush. If Bush had been a better President, then the GOP would have retained the White House.

Republicans and conservatives have only themselves to blame for Obama's wins.

In fact, Bush was so bad, that I believe memories of his gaffe-prone stupidity, economic flops, and oafish foreign policy will help the Democrats in 2016 too.

The blind support of Bush by Republicans did some serious damage to this country and they paid for it. I hope blind support of Obama doesn't end up doing the same.

My vote was national defense. But I'd say that's directly linked to foreign relations as well.

Forum List

Back