What justifies this?

I guess it's a reply to something, just not what I ask. Why is it a good idea for Trump to vent his opinion so openly, when that opinion damages one of the only halfway decent relationships left with a democratically elected government?
----------------------------------------------- its my opinion that the USA is the leader and has been since the end of ww2 , if the Brits and others don't want to play by American rules they can leave .
America is the leader because the world accept them as such. Trump is being incredibly cavalier about maintaining decent relationships with his historical allies. Even worse his impulsiveness as demonstrated here threatens the few relationships that so far are clearly in his camp. That's kind of the point of this OP. Saying it's "take it or leave it" is all well and good, but beware that being the leader of the world is a status that can be lost, and it's Trump's own action that very well may cause this.
--------------------------------------------- cavalier , impulsiveness while i say that Trump has well thought out plans and Trump is aware of what American Sovereignty is . Where will the Brits go , will they welcome the Chinese [maybe iran] or what because i don't know and i don't think that britain is very strong for more than a third world Falklands . Maybe the world is realigning and Trump and his advisors realize that fact Forkup !!
How is American sovereignty helped by pissing of the British? As I pointed out, it's probably the only European country left that isn't completely disgusted with Trump. And if they draw to China, is that in America's best interest?
America has great friends if the money is right. And those great friends will take the money and shit on Uncle Sam. Trump bites back. Get used to it.
Why did he have to bite at all?? Is my question. And the US is not the only country with money. Atm most democratic countries consider the US ideologically closer than China. Trump is changing that equation. Trump is drawing to autocratic countries, while at the same time making himself an unreliable partner.

London Mayor's Office Slams Trump's 'Ill-Informed' Politicizing Of Terror Attack Comments | HuffPost
I want to hear from conservatives what the justification of president Trump trying to make political hay out of this attack is? The way I see it. Trump has few friends in Europe. Great-Britain is the only European country that's not becoming openly hostile towards Trump. Why does he need to politicise an act of terror by openly attacking the mayor of the town attacked? What's the up side of doing this? How is this in America's best interest?

The really funny thing about this post? You have absolutely no interest in anyone's response except for how you can use it to attack the poster and Trump. You already have it in your head that it was the wrong thing to do and that there is no justification for it, nothing anyone posts will change your mind. You hate Trump and his supporters. For you the discussion ends there.
The only thing I heard is. The Brits deserve it. Trump can do what he wants. Or one guy taking the tack of saying, Trump didn't attack the mayor because he really did minimize the attack. None of which is a believable justification in my opinion. Because it still directly damages America's interests.

Then I suggest you clean your ears or look into hearing aids.
What justification have you seen that I missed?

My mistake, I thought you were referring to my post directly. I thought you were reading into it something that was not there. Mea culpa.

----------------------------------------------- its my opinion that the USA is the leader and has been since the end of ww2 , if the Brits and others don't want to play by American rules they can leave .
America is the leader because the world accept them as such. Trump is being incredibly cavalier about maintaining decent relationships with his historical allies. Even worse his impulsiveness as demonstrated here threatens the few relationships that so far are clearly in his camp. That's kind of the point of this OP. Saying it's "take it or leave it" is all well and good, but beware that being the leader of the world is a status that can be lost, and it's Trump's own action that very well may cause this.
--------------------------------------------- cavalier , impulsiveness while i say that Trump has well thought out plans and Trump is aware of what American Sovereignty is . Where will the Brits go , will they welcome the Chinese [maybe iran] or what because i don't know and i don't think that britain is very strong for more than a third world Falklands . Maybe the world is realigning and Trump and his advisors realize that fact Forkup !!
How is American sovereignty helped by pissing of the British? As I pointed out, it's probably the only European country left that isn't completely disgusted with Trump. And if they draw to China, is that in America's best interest?
America has great friends if the money is right. And those great friends will take the money and shit on Uncle Sam. Trump bites back. Get used to it.
Why did he have to bite at all?? Is my question. And the US is not the only country with money. Atm most democratic countries consider the US ideologically closer than China. Trump is changing that equation. Trump is drawing to autocratic countries, while at the same time making himself an unreliable partner.
---------------------------------------- so maybe things will change or the euros and english will get in line Forkup !!

London Mayor's Office Slams Trump's 'Ill-Informed' Politicizing Of Terror Attack Comments | HuffPost
I want to hear from conservatives what the justification of president Trump trying to make political hay out of this attack is? The way I see it. Trump has few friends in Europe. Great-Britain is the only European country that's not becoming openly hostile towards Trump. Why does he need to politicise an act of terror by openly attacking the mayor of the town attacked? What's the up side of doing this? How is this in America's best interest?

The really funny thing about this post? You have absolutely no interest in anyone's response except for how you can use it to attack the poster and Trump. You already have it in your head that it was the wrong thing to do and that there is no justification for it, nothing anyone posts will change your mind. You hate Trump and his supporters. For you the discussion ends there.
The only thing I heard is. The Brits deserve it. Trump can do what he wants. Or one guy taking the tack of saying, Trump didn't attack the mayor because he really did minimize the attack. None of which is a believable justification in my opinion. Because it still directly damages America's interests.

Then I suggest you clean your ears or look into hearing aids.
What justification have you seen that I missed?

My mistake, I thought you were referring to my post directly. I thought you were reading into it something that was not there. Mea culpa.
It's ok, I've misunderstood plenty of posts on USMB.

Oh and btw I don't hate Trump supporters. Most of my in laws voted Trump and I consider them perfectly reasonable people. What I find interesting tough is how it seems that for most conservatives here, everything Trump does is justified.Most Democrats for instance didn't think Clinton's was entirely in her rights concerning her e-mails scandal . They might have come out with excuses but very few would have chosen to say Clinton had the RIGHT to use a private server. Trump on the other hand doesn't seem accountable for anything according to conservatives.

That's the thing that makes family different than anonymous names on a message board. my mom and sister both voted for Clinton. While I did not vote for Trump, I forgive them their transgression.

thing is , i support Trump and will until he declares open borders and muslims first in America Forkup !!

---------------------------------------- so maybe things will change or the euros and english will get in line Forkup !!
They were in line, until Trump got the presidency. Europe didn't like Bush, but they never considered him less preferable than China. In the current international climate this is less certain. And every time he does something like this he makes the rest of the world less friendly.

thing is , i support Trump and will until he declares open borders and muslims first in America Forkup !!
That's your right of course pismoe. You know you are the first person I've seen who at least is honest enough to admit that they support Trump regardless of what he does. I don't know what it says about you as a person, but I do respect the honesty. Goodnight.

They were in line, until Trump got the presidency. Europe didn't like Bush, but they never considered him less preferable than China. In the current international climate this is less certain. And every time he does something like this he makes the rest of the world less friendly.
----------------------- sorry to repeat this little few words of opinion BUT let me say --- GOOD and feck 'em Forkup !!

That's your right of course pismoe. You know you are the first person I've seen who at least is honest enough to admit that they support Trump regardless of what he does. I don't know what it says about you as a person, but I do respect the honesty. Goodnight.
----------------------- see you later , keep in mind that it is my opinion that Trump is doing fine for me and the USA Forkup !!

Oh and btw I don't hate Trump supporters. Most of my in laws voted Trump and I consider them perfectly reasonable people. What I find interesting tough is how it seems that for most conservatives here, everything Trump does is justified.Most Democrats for instance didn't think Clinton's was entirely in her rights concerning her e-mails scandal . They might have come out with excuses but very few would have chosen to say Clinton had the RIGHT to use a private server. Trump on the other hand doesn't seem accountable for anything according to conservatives.

That's the thing that makes family different than anonymous names on a message board. my mom and sister both voted for Clinton. While I did not vote for Trump, I forgive them their transgression.
I don't mind political differences. I'm actually pretty open minded and enjoy listening to people who think different than me. I'm on this forum because, frankly I'm good at debating (ego thing), but more importantly, it makes me define and even on occasion change my opinion. You never learn anything if the only opinion you hear is your own, no matter how comfortable it is to get your own views reinforced.

Trump has our best interests at heart. With NATO and the UN he insists the countries involved pay their dues or get the hell out. Past administrations have let most countries slide while we pay their bills. Then there's trade and tariffs. Why should we pay tariffs for their goods and let them flood the US with their goods for nothing? That closes factories, creates unemployment for us and causes our businesses to move to other countries because of high taxes and regulations. That's what Trump is all about and all you crybabies can't fathom why he's being hard on the other countries Fuckum all.

i like boards like this because i learn new things and test my opinions .

The justification is the same one slimy reptiles like you use for bringing up gun control whenever there's a mass shooting. You're the ultimate hypocrite.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:
the only ones i care about is the Brits and maybe the 'canooks' . And maybe the 'canooks' will be ok after awhile . Plus i think that MAYBE Trump will eventually make friends and allies with another powerful country when we and they have common interests Forkup .
Which is my point.If you care about the Brits,you have to realise that attacking the mayor of London is bad for the relationship. I've yet to hear a decent justification.
I only care about Brits who are rational, not the loons and traitors who voted for that muzzie mayor.

The Prime Minister of Great Britain was in Brussels trying to convince NATO to join the USA, Great Britain, and France in the war on ISIS being conducted in Irag and Syria when the terrorist attack was made in Manchester. The Brits are major allies in our war on terrorism. The Liar in Chief President Dufus does not know how to treat our allies.
The mayor of London does not rule Britain.

The judtification is the one slimy reptile like you use for bringing up gun control whenever there's a mass shooting. You're the ultimate hypocrite.
You jump to banning Muslims the way others jump to banning guns.

Which is my point.If you care about the Brits,you have to realise that attacking the mayor of London is bad for the relationship. I've yet to hear a decent justification.
--------------------------- I think that most ENGLISH have no use for their new muslim mayor of london-istan Forkup .
Let's forego the obvious racist undertone here. He wasn't appointed he was elected, which in most cases means a majority of voters like him better then the people running against him. So if you think that most brits don't like him, you of course have information to back this up? If not you are projecting your own personal opinion of a guy you never met , onto a country I suspect you know little of.
---------------------------------------------- no Racist undertone from me , the mayor is a muslim likely elected by other muslims , lefties and enemies of western ways and culture Forkup .
And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

:rolleyes-41:
Touche,bigotry is a better word for it. You are right
It's not bigotry. It's wisdom. Islam is a blood thirsty cult fit only for savages.

"We cannot and must not pretend that things can continue as they are," May said in a televised statement in front of her Downing Street office.

"We believe we are experiencing a new trend in the threat we face as terrorism breeds terrorism, and perpetrators are inspired to attack not only on the basis of carefully constructed plots after years of planning and training, and not even as lone attackers radicalized online, but by copying one another and often using the crudest of means of attack."

"Enough is enough," UK Prime Minister Theresa May has said, announcing a new push to deny extremists their "safe spaces" both online and in the real world.

There is "far too much tolerance of extremism in our country", the Prime Minister said, speaking outside 10 Downing Street after a meeting of the 'Cobra' emergency response committee in response to the London Bridge terror attack the night before.

"There is, to be frank, far too much tolerance of extremism in our country," Mrs May said.

"We need to become far more robust in identifying it and stamping it out across the public sector and across the society. That will require some difficult and often embarrassing conversations.

"We need to live our lives not in a series of separated segregated communities but as one truly united kingdom."

And then blamed the internet. Sigh.. still doesn't get it.

--------------------------- I think that most ENGLISH have no use for their new muslim mayor of london-istan Forkup .
Let's forego the obvious racist undertone here. He wasn't appointed he was elected, which in most cases means a majority of voters like him better then the people running against him. So if you think that most brits don't like him, you of course have information to back this up? If not you are projecting your own personal opinion of a guy you never met , onto a country I suspect you know little of.
---------------------------------------------- no Racist undertone from me , the mayor is a muslim likely elected by other muslims , lefties and enemies of western ways and culture Forkup .
And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

:rolleyes-41:
Touche,bigotry is a better word for it. You are right
It's not bigotry. It's wisdom. Islam is a blood thirsty cult fit only for savages.

1.6 billion people isn't a cult. Jesus and 12 idiots - that's a cult.

Forum List

Back