What justifies this?

London Mayor's Office Slams Trump's 'Ill-Informed' Politicizing Of Terror Attack Comments | HuffPost
I want to hear from conservatives what the justification of president Trump trying to make political hay out of this attack is? The way I see it. Trump has few friends in Europe. Great-Britain is the only European country that's not becoming openly hostile towards Trump. Why does he need to politicise an act of terror by openly attacking the mayor of the town attacked? What's the up side of doing this? How is this in America's best interest?
"We cannot and must not pretend that things can continue as they are," May said in a televised statement in front of her Downing Street office.

"We believe we are experiencing a new trend in the threat we face as terrorism breeds terrorism, and perpetrators are inspired to attack not only on the basis of carefully constructed plots after years of planning and training, and not even as lone attackers radicalized online, but by copying one another and often using the crudest of means of attack."

"Enough is enough," UK Prime Minister Theresa May has said, announcing a new push to deny extremists their "safe spaces" both online and in the real world.

There is "far too much tolerance of extremism in our country", the Prime Minister said, speaking outside 10 Downing Street after a meeting of the 'Cobra' emergency response committee in response to the London Bridge terror attack the night before.

"There is, to be frank, far too much tolerance of extremism in our country," Mrs May said.

"We need to become far more robust in identifying it and stamping it out across the public sector and across the society. That will require some difficult and often embarrassing conversations.

"We need to live our lives not in a series of separated segregated communities but as one truly united kingdom."

And then blamed the internet. Sigh.. still doesn't get it.
What would you like her to blame - the illiberal?

Let's forego the obvious racist undertone here. He wasn't appointed he was elected, which in most cases means a majority of voters like him better then the people running against him. So if you think that most brits don't like him, you of course have information to back this up? If not you are projecting your own personal opinion of a guy you never met , onto a country I suspect you know little of.
---------------------------------------------- no Racist undertone from me , the mayor is a muslim likely elected by other muslims , lefties and enemies of western ways and culture Forkup .
And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

:rolleyes-41:
Touche,bigotry is a better word for it. You are right
It's not bigotry. It's wisdom. Islam is a blood thirsty cult fit only for savages.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
1.6 billion people isn't a cult. Jesus and 12 idiots - that's a cult.

So the only difference between a cult and a legitimate religion is the number of adherents in the fold? Muhammad also once had only a handful of followers, dumbass.

--------------------------- I think that most ENGLISH have no use for their new muslim mayor of london-istan Forkup .
Let's forego the obvious racist undertone here. He wasn't appointed he was elected, which in most cases means a majority of voters like him better then the people running against him. So if you think that most brits don't like him, you of course have information to back this up? If not you are projecting your own personal opinion of a guy you never met , onto a country I suspect you know little of.
---------------------------------------------- no Racist undertone from me , the mayor is a muslim likely elected by other muslims , lefties and enemies of western ways and culture Forkup .
And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

It's not bigotry. It's wisdom. Islam is a blood thirsty cult fit only for savages.

Is finger boy claiming or bragging about being wise?

London Mayor's Office Slams Trump's 'Ill-Informed' Politicizing Of Terror Attack Comments | HuffPost
I want to hear from conservatives what the justification of president Trump trying to make political hay out of this attack is? The way I see it. Trump has few friends in Europe. Great-Britain is the only European country that's not becoming openly hostile towards Trump. Why does he need to politicise an act of terror by openly attacking the mayor of the town attacked? What's the up side of doing this? How is this in America's best interest?

It's not.

Reality is a stubborn thing. Liberalism may sound good, in theory, but when liberalism/idealism meets with reality, reality always wins.

You mean that for conservatism.

Are y'all talking about that same Muslim mayor in London that tried to threaten voters in America if they elected Donald Trump as their president?

He didn't try threatening anyone.

'Making Political Hay'.

'Thus is UK on Terrorism.
Don't be a UK.'

I see it more as a President who is pointing at a nation who is struggling with a self-'inflicted wound', a country who played the 'PC' game, who invited in a bunch of 'refugees' / radicals while trying to convince themselves this would never happen...it did.

Trump is just warning America not to follow in the UK's footsteps.

...we will, because of progressives / liberals...and what is happening there will happen here.

And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

So the only difference between a cult and a legitimate religion is the number of adherents in the fold? Muhammad also once had only a handful of followers, dumbass.
He once did, and it was a cult then but it - ain't now.

Leftists - even Obama - love to point to the 'Inquisition'' / 'Crusade' Period of Christianity, to the times when Catholics sought to spread 'Christianity' partially through intolerance and violence in order to justify / excuse / defend Islam.

While making this comparison they seem to throw the 'blanket condemnation' over all of Christianity while refusing to apply the same to Islam.

Islamic 'Extremists' - extremely devout followers of Islam - believe in 'PEACE', that 'PEACE' will be achieved by converting EVERYONE to Islam, killing them, or subjugating them. They believe they have been given a religious mandate to affect this / to carry this out.

Snowflakes...liberals...refuse to see this, can not accept this. The UK is paying for this same 'delusion'. Germany, France, the UK - all have been victims of their self-imposed blindness, their refusal to see the truth. The United States' time will come, if liberals / snowflakes have their way.

And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

Sorry that is an obnoxious post.

And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

Not in the slightest - that is truth.

quite simple for the average thinking American...

When someone with a microphone makes light of a terrorist attack...and gives people reason to believe they should not worry....we need people like Trump who are willing to have assholes like you criticize him as he makes it clear "all is not OK".
This ISIS thing is a problem. A real problem. We see how "playing it down and being politically correct" is not doing us much good.

Trump can shit gold and give it to the poor and you liberals will criticize him for giving the poor the crap that comes out of his ass.

Your t
And, of course...

... as we know....

... Islam is not a race.

Your truth = my obnoxious. See how that works? How do you know the disciples were idiots? Were you there?

So what? they have been riding our asses since 1941 so screw the SOB shit, they made their damn liberal shit bed let the MOFOS die in them.
So your answer is. It doesn't matter if it's in America's best interest, they deserve it?
Nope. The Mayor publicly stated not to be alarmed. He then made a half assed excuse that his words were misunderstood. (Liberal pukes always do this)
Click my link. There's a clip of Khan's quote. Dare to tell me then that Trump's tweet wasn't completely out of context. It's literally a few seconds.
Dude the Orange Don was giving racist tweet out dog whistle to his racist dumfuck supporters. LOL It's not a difficult issue.

Your t

Your truth = my obnoxious. See how that works? How do you know the disciples were idiots? Were you there?
They followed a nut - that much is obvious.

ooowee, it's the huffingpuffington post. A proven dem shill rag. The way you see it means nothing. Trump is running things and england is dead because of its ass kissing coward leaders.

So what? they have been riding our asses since 1941 so screw the SOB shit, they made their damn liberal shit bed let the MOFOS die in them.
So your answer is. It doesn't matter if it's in America's best interest, they deserve it?
Nope. The Mayor publicly stated not to be alarmed. He then made a half assed excuse that his words were misunderstood. (Liberal pukes always do this)
Click my link. There's a clip of Khan's quote. Dare to tell me then that Trump's tweet wasn't completely out of context. It's literally a few seconds.
Dude the Orange Don was giving racist tweet out dog whistle to his racist dumfuck supporters. LOL It's not a difficult issue.
I know, I know. Clinton supporters were smart and Trump supporters are idiots.

Guess that makes you one of the smartest people in the room

Your t

They followed a nut - that much is obvious.
Perhaps Jesus was a nut. He was certainly a radical for his time. He advocated loving one's brother, he advocated sharing with the poor. He advocated peace and was not a fan of strict religious rules. For those times and, it appears, our current times, perhaps he was a nut. But to say the disciples and everyone who followed them is/was an idiot seems a bit more of an opinion than a fact.

The really funny thing about this post? You have absolutely no interest in anyone's response except for how you can use it to attack the poster and Trump. You already have it in your head that it was the wrong thing to do and that there is no justification for it, nothing anyone posts will change your mind. You hate Trump and his supporters. For you the discussion ends there.
The only thing I heard is. The Brits deserve it. Trump can do what he wants. Or one guy taking the tack of saying, Trump didn't attack the mayor because he really did minimize the attack. None of which is a believable justification in my opinion. Because it still directly damages America's interests.
Why are you worried about that? You libs are actively working to destroy the whole country.

Forum List

Back