What justifies this?

Your t
1.6 billion people isn't a cult. Jesus and 12 idiots - that's a cult.
Sorry that is an obnoxious post.
Not in the slightest - that is truth.
Your truth = my obnoxious. See how that works? How do you know the disciples were idiots? Were you there?
They followed a nut - that much is obvious.
Perhaps Jesus was a nut. He was certainly a radical for his time. He advocated loving one's brother, he advocated sharing with the poor. He advocated peace and was not a fan of strict religious rules. For those times and, it appears, our current times, perhaps he was a nut. But to say the disciples and everyone who followed them is/was an idiot seems a bit more of an opinion than a fact.
Well just imagine that.

London Mayor's Office Slams Trump's 'Ill-Informed' Politicizing Of Terror Attack Comments | HuffPost
I want to hear from conservatives what the justification of president Trump trying to make political hay out of this attack is? The way I see it. Trump has few friends in Europe. Great-Britain is the only European country that's not becoming openly hostile towards Trump. Why does he need to politicise an act of terror by openly attacking the mayor of the town attacked? What's the up side of doing this? How is this in America's best interest?
quite simple for the average thinking American...

When someone with a microphone makes light of a terrorist attack...and gives people reason to believe they should not worry....we need people like Trump who are willing to have assholes like you criticize him as he makes it clear "all is not OK".
This ISIS thing is a problem. A real problem. We see how "playing it down and being politically correct" is not doing us much good.

Trump can shit gold and give it to the poor and you liberals will criticize him for giving the poor the crap that comes out of his ass.
He didn't make light of the attack. He was talking about the increased police presence, not terrorists. You don't have to take my word for it. My first post has a link with the actual quote. Takes a few seconds. It just takes, you actually being interested in the facts, not what you heard. It's probably to much to ask, but listen to the quote and then tell me, Trump's tweet wasn't completely taking Khan's quote out of context.

So what? they have been riding our asses since 1941 so screw the SOB shit, they made their damn liberal shit bed let the MOFOS die in them.
So your answer is. It doesn't matter if it's in America's best interest, they deserve it?
Nope. The Mayor publicly stated not to be alarmed. He then made a half assed excuse that his words were misunderstood. (Liberal pukes always do this)
The Mayor publicly stated not to be alarmed about the heightened police activity in response to the attack.

Trump then tweeted a completely ignorant statement about it.

Trump always does this.

London Mayor's Office Slams Trump's 'Ill-Informed' Politicizing Of Terror Attack Comments | HuffPost
I want to hear from conservatives what the justification of president Trump trying to make political hay out of this attack is? The way I see it. Trump has few friends in Europe. Great-Britain is the only European country that's not becoming openly hostile towards Trump. Why does he need to politicise an act of terror by openly attacking the mayor of the town attacked? What's the up side of doing this? How is this in America's best interest?

When someone with a microphone makes light of a terrorist attack...and gives people reason to believe they should not worry....we need people like Trump who are willing to have assholes like you criticize him as he makes it clear "all is not OK".
This ISIS thing is a problem. A real problem. We see how "playing it down and being politically correct" is not doing us much good.

Trump can shit gold and give it to the poor and you liberals will criticize him for giving the poor the crap that comes out of his ass.
He didn't make light of the attack. He was talking about the increased police presence, not terrorists. You don't have to take my word for it. My first post has a link with the actual quote. Takes a few seconds. It just takes, you actually being interested in the facts, not what you heard. It's probably to much to ask, but listen to the quote and then tell me, Trump's tweet wasn't completely taking Khan's quote out of context.
Really?
You actually criticize my NOT listening to it (which I did) when, in fact, all YOU did was listen to a small 10 second audio of a much longer and quite revealing speech of complacency and "not to worry" attitude from the mayor. I listrened to the whole thing, But hey, that's me.

You see, The Huffington Post owns you. They took 10 seconds out of many minutes of talking and allowed you to make a judgment call as they know you and their other followers are too dam lazy to hear the whole thing. So what they did is create news that YOU will appreciate, regurgitate and defend.

It amazes me how people who claim to be "in the know" only know what they are told by others.

Really?
You actually criticize my NOT listening to it (which I did) when, in fact, all YOU did was listen to a small 10 second audio of a much longer and quite revealing speech of complacency and "not to worry" attitude from the mayor. I listrened to the whole thing, But hey, that's me.

You see, The Huffington Post owns you. They took 10 seconds out of many minutes of talking and allowed you to make a judgment call as they know you and their other followers are too dam lazy to hear the whole thing. So what they did is create news that YOU will appreciate, regurgitate and defend.

It amazes me how people who claim to be "in the know" only know what they are told by others.
Well the tweet was about that quote. If you listened to it in it's entirety, you know that tweet was taking the quote out of context. The fact that you feel the interview was showing complacency, doesn't change that simple fact. Even more important, why do anything but show support for the Brits? If after 9/11 Any ally would have criticised Giuliani, the US would have been quite simply incensed. It's besides undiplomatic also counterproductive to American interest. I've yet to see any of those who choose to answer to this post in any bept, willing to recognise that. Everyone to a fault, skates past this, like it doesn't matter. It's one thing to say you don't need anybody, but Trump seems hellbent on making everybody in the Western world his enemy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back