What kind of food will god have at a feast for believers

Mana was good enough for the Exodus Jews. :) A kind of high nutrition bread. Reminds me of the Nutriloaf in Maricopa County, Arizona fed to prisoners being punished. :)

WHAT KIND OF FOOD WILL GOD HAVE AT A FEAST FOR BELIEVERS??===========
THE LORD== will spread a wonderful feast
for all the people of the world.
It will be a delicious banquet
with clear, well-aged wine and choice meat.

FLESH AND BLOOD?

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare. Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live." ISAIAH 55

If G-d exists, why would He reward those that believe He does? That belief, or disbelief wouldn't effect His existing or not. And reading the Bible like I do, I don't get the impression that deity cares one way or the other. If we believe and obey we're promised good things, if we don't believe, and also disobey, we're promised bad things. But I don't have the impression G-d feels the need to bribe us. If G-d exists, He's as far above us on the food chain as we are above single-celled organisms. I don't feel any great need to befriend amoebas and the like. So why would G-d cater to our whims?

Something to consider perhaps, natural disasters, arguably acts of G-d, destroy Christian churches often. Yet you never hear about some synagogue being destroyed by a tornado. :)

If G-d exists, why would He reward those that believe He does? That belief, or disbelief wouldn't effect His existing or not. And reading the Bible like I do, I don't get the impression that deity cares one way or the other. If we believe and obey we're promised good things, if we don't believe, and also disobey, we're promised bad things. But I don't have the impression G-d feels the need to bribe us. If G-d exists, He's as far above us on the food chain as we are above single-celled organisms. I don't feel any great need to befriend amoebas and the like. So why would G-d cater to our whims?

Something to consider perhaps, natural disasters, arguably acts of G-d, destroy Christian churches often. Yet you never hear about some synagogue being destroyed by a tornado. :)

maybe because there are not many synagogues in the areas where tornados are frequent.

it's called selection bias ;)

maybe because there are not many synagogues in the areas where tornados are frequent.

Oh yeah huh. ;)

Oh yeah huh. ;)

BELIEVING OR NOT BELIEVING IN GOD IS PROOF TO ALL CREATION AS TO WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE. The real reason people don't want to believe GOD is they love to live in sin and try to hope GOD is not real!! FACE THE TRUTH!

I'm afraid that it will be angel food cake. However, if I can order in advance, I would like Shrimp Ducky, as served by Copeland's in New Orleans.

7 There he will remove the cloud of gloom,
the shadow of death that hangs over the earth.
8 He will swallow up death forever! The Sovereign Lord will wipe away all tears.
He will remove forever all insults and mockery
against his land and people.
The Lord has spoken!

9 In that day the people will proclaim,
“This is our God!
We trusted in him, and he saved us!
This is the Lord, in whom we trusted.
Let us rejoice in the salvation he brings!”ISAIAH 25:6-9

8 He will swallow up death forever! The Sovereign Lord will wipe away all tears.
The Lord has spoken!

“This is our God!

Do we have to have wine? Wine is for the aristocratic crowd

Can't we have a kegger? God should be able to pull it off

The Lord has spoken!

“This is our God!

YES!!! GOD knows how to throw a real party! Eternity!! Living eternal life in a new imortal body in a universe of trillions of new worlds so many wonderful things we cannot even imagine.

what kind of food will god have at a feast for believers??===========
the lord== will spread a wonderful feast
7 there he will remove the cloud of gloom,
8 he will swallow up death forever! The sovereign lord will wipe away all tears.
The lord has spoken!

9 in that day the people will proclaim,
“this is our god!
This is the lord, in whom we trusted.
Let us rejoice in the salvation he brings!”isaiah 25:6-9

sad!!! But to many god will say depart from me i never knew you. And you??

It's the flesh of man that will be destroyed during this age, not man's spirit that was created in the mind of our God. This prophecy shows that ALL flesh will be destroyed as being symbolically eaten by our spirit.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

So as your flesh is dying in this age, just remember that it's your invisible spirit that is being saved from this flesh and of this world.

Forum List

Back