What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Volocker was already working on inflation when Reagan took office.

Reagan started working on deficits and turning our nation into a debtor one.
he was a great pick in 1979, but the policies that reagan put into place crushed it as well as the other horrible parts of the dem economy he inherited

we’ve always been a debtor nation…it’s how Hamilton wanted it

but i agree not to the extent that was created after the dems “great society” those programs are the largest drivers of debt

he was a great pick in 1979, but the policies that reagan put into place crushed it as well as the other horrible parts of the dem economy he inherited

but i agree not to the extent that was created after the dems “great society” those programs are the largest drivers of debt
No, under Reagan we turned from a creditor nation to a debtor one.

Can you name the last two president’s to run budget surpluses?

The greatest driver of debt is Reagan era policies of starving government of funds in order to reduce its size.

no they were sitting at sea. nothing was moving..supply chain was screened by the dembot policies
No, record amounts of cargo piled up at sea in part because of congestion of moving containers inland. Driver shortages by businesses which was turned by government upping fines for not moving containers.

No, under Reagan we turned from a creditor nation to a debtor one.

Can you name the last two president’s to run budget surpluses?
haha that’s untrue

we got a surplus during the end of the clinton admin…thanks to newt. clinton literally shutdown the govt over it…but finally caved to newt

can’t say i know the other without looking it up

but the Great Society programs are the largest driver of debt and will continue to have massive debt because of them until there is reform

No, record amounts of cargo piled up at sea in part because of congestion of moving containers inland. Driver shortages by businesses which was turned by government upping fines for not moving containers.
yes the DOT…thanks

haha that’s untrue

we got a surplus during the end of the clinton admin…thanks to newt. clinton literally shutdown the govt over it…but finally caved to newt

can’t say i know the other without looking it up

but the Great Society programs are the largest driver of debt and will continue to have massive debt because of them until there is reform
Sure Clinton has to share some of the fact that his last three budgets were in the black, but before that in 1969 LBJ’s last budget hit the black.

Even during the Vietnam War.

Which Great Society program are you referring too?

Then why do you post in talking points?

Should we have just let the Great Depression run it’s course and do nothing?

Or the Great Recession?

Both started under republic presidents.
Now, how was Bush responsible for a worldwide recession when you won't hold Biden to high inflation? Again, why do you insist on being a partisan hack?

Forum List

Back