What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inflation is worldwide. This has nothing to do with Biden.
poor helpless xiden…

i remember when the President was considered the leader of the free work and we came from a position. of strength…sadly that was just a couple years ago

Biden has bankrupted thousands of businesses.
Thousands of businesses have bankrupted themselves.
There has never been more businesses close than during Trump's Presidency. Is that Trump's fault or COVID.
Use your brain dumbass. I hate Trump , but it was COVID. I am not going to blame him just because I don't like him.
You trained Monkeys do everything possible to make Trump look good and his opponents look bad but you do not use truth.

The point I was making is the Trump minions think Biden is horrible because of 9% inflation but it was OK for Reagan.
I agree, he President has limited control on inflation.
inflation was increasing when reagan took office, it was a mess…worst economy since the great depression he got it to decrease…drastically

xiden ans the dem didn’t inherit record inflation like reagan, they created it

it’s amazing someone has to explain the difference to you dembots

Thousands of businesses have bankrupted themselves.
There has never been more businesses close than during Trump's Presidency. Is that Trump's fault or COVID.
Use your brain dumbass. I hate Trump , but it was COVID. I am not going to blame him just because I don't like him.
You trained Monkeys do everything possible to make Trump look good and his opponents look bad but you do not use truth.
yeah but it’s not covid anymore…

there is no global pandemic

these are just dembot policies…which i guess have the impact of a pandemic

that’s why there were 100 of ships off the cali cost waiting to unload…nope sorry this is all xiden and the dems fault
How is congestion at the ports Biden’s fault? Does he unload them?

inflation was increasing when reagan took office, it was a mess…worst economy since the great depression he got it to decrease…drastically

xiden ans the dem didn’t inherit record inflation like reagan, they created it

it’s amazing someone has to explain the difference to you dembots
Paul Volocker was already working on inflation when Reagan took office.

Reagan started working on deficits and turning our nation into a debtor one.

Why was Biden and Democrats praising Biden for low unemployment and year over year growth? He did nothing to hire anyone nor did he have anything to do with the economy coming back from a pandemic, why didn't you claim he wasn't responsible for that?

Let me ask you something, Mr economics..............if we go into a recession, if we gave tax cuts to producers so they could LOWER or hold prices at current levels, would that be INFLATIONARY, or ANTI-INFLATIONARY? And who exactly are the producers of goods?

Some of you people can never see the forest through the trees! You whine, moan, and groan, but you just don't get it!
To give tax breaks to producers probably would have no effect on inflation. Probably increase profits to the producers.
The answer is to put a windfall tax on those producers having increased revenues under the current economy. Prices would not be effected, much, but it will help the deficit. The greatest control is the fed.
Most variables are out of government's hands.
I am not sure why you are so uppity with me. I am not an economist but I am a business consultant with an MBA. I know some things. How about you.

yeah but it’s not covid anymore…

there is no global pandemic

these are just dembot policies…which i guess have the impact of a pandemic
It is a very tough economy. It is a transitioning economy from production to services. The strongest will survive and thrive. It takes adapting to current conditions and being creative.
I work with many businesses. The majority of businesses fail because of poor business practices, not because of external reasons.

Brookings -leftist shills- said that it was 40%, tops.

Sorry you like being lied to so much.

Your link doesn’t prove your assertion.

Did you read it?

40% according to the fact check was for bridges alone….

nope but he enforces federal regulation dealing with ports under the DOT

like i said it’s not all his fault either..the state of cali had a part in it too and their dem gov

nope but he enforces federal regulation dealing with ports under the DOT

like i said it’s not all his fault either..the state of cali had a part in it too and their dem gov
The ports you realize were moving record amounts of product.

Forum List

Back