🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

Israel did not lie about nuclear weapons-----it has never used them ----weapons do not kill----PEOPLE USING WEAPONS KILL Islamo
nazi pigs have never needed weapons to kill-----even in the MILLIONS.
The respecters of isa murdered more than two milion Armenians armed
only with clubs, knives and their cutomary perversity and characteristic
stench

Hitler's heroes didn't need weapons?
Who knew?

Speaking of Nazis...

"Senior Haaretz analyst Amir Oren says that if Obama wins in November, he will likely push for dramatic new reductions in nuclear arsenals; in addition to the U.S. and Russia, Israel may also have to give up some of the nuclear warheads it reportedly holds."

Israel's atomic arsenal could fall victim to a new U.S. nuclear policy - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

so? your fellow nazi pigs killed lots of people without weapons----using the muhummad
ass licker technique of siege and starvation. They did not use nuclear weapons. Israel
has defended itself from your fellow islamo nazi pigs without using nuclear bombs

So there's absolutely no reason why the "chosen ones" should object to giving up weapons they've never used.

•Acknowledged: U.K., China, France, India, Pakistan, Russia, United States, Israel, North Korea1
•Seeking: Syria, Iran2

The above Countries have them, two are seeking them so why is the Pro- Palestinian targeting Israel? Because that is the Pro- Palestinian mentality. Just like the other one on the board who states that if Israel doesn't give in to EVERYTHING Abbas wants Israel is going to get " nuked" yet Israel is the " agressor?" lol These Pro- Palestinians are desperate. :clap2:

In January of 1976 Arab states offered a peace plan at the UNSC calling for "minor and mutual modifications" to the 1967 borders. How did the "chosen people" respond? "Israel refused to attend the session. "The U.S. vetoed the resolution, and did so again in 1980." chomsky.info
Yeah, right.
Exactly, Herr drivel...Just ask The World's Smartest Jew:
I know he's an idiot with the matching following, so there's no need to ask, of course.

So there's absolutely no reason why the "chosen ones" should object to giving up weapons they've never used.

•Acknowledged: U.K., China, France, India, Pakistan, Russia, United States, Israel, North Korea1

The above Countries have them, two are seeking them so why is the Pro- Palestinian targeting Israel? Because that is the Pro- Palestinian mentality. Just like the other one on the board who states that if Israel doesn't give in to EVERYTHING Abbas wants Israel is going to get " nuked" yet Israel is the " agressor?" lol These Pro- Palestinians are desperate. :clap2:
Of all the countries you mentioned only one is subject to nearly 100 UNSC Resolutions condemning its illegal occupation?

Hint: it's the same "chosen" state that lies (not acknowledges) about its nuclear arsenal.

Why does the Israel-Firster place the Jewish state's interest over that of the US?

What about this:"Substantial mythology has been created about the entire record, but the basic facts are clear enough and quite well documented.
What about this: Chomsky's an idiot.
"Avram Noam Chomsky (/ˈnoʊm ˈtʃɒmski/; born December 7, 1928) is an American linguist, philosopher,[8][9] cognitive scientist, logician,[10][11] historian, political critic, and activist.

"He is an Institute Professor and Professor (Emeritus) in the Department of Linguistics & Philosophy at MIT, where he has worked for over 50 years.[12]

"In addition to his work in linguistics, he has written on war, politics, and mass media, and is the author of over 100 books.[13]

"According to the Arts and Humanities Citation Index in 1992, Chomsky was cited as a source more often than any other living scholar from 1980 to 1992, and was the eighth most cited source overall.[14][15][16][17]

"He has been described as a prominent cultural figure, and he was voted the "world's top public intellectual" in a 2005 poll."

Where did you place in that poll, drivel?
How many books have you published?
Where's your Wiki?
Idiot.

Noam Chomsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

georgie is playing the usual islamo nazi libel game. Way back circa 1960---the nazi dogs did the "ISRAEL FIRST" game ----one of the early manifestations of georgie shit-----goes back to the early 60s when georgie clones invented the "DUALIE" libel. The dogs actually published articles
EXPLANING that the USA congress was FORCED to enact a NEW LAW ---
allowing JOOOOOS, AND JOOOOO ONLY---to have double citizenship----both with Israel and the USA Of course the dogs and pigs lied----THE USA simply does not and never did prohibit double or triple or quadruple
citizenship-----but lots of people did not know that so their little silly filth WORKED SO WELL-----that there are still nazi pigs and sows in the world who
use the term "DUALIE" For the record----the shit georgie articles on this
subject actaully showed up in fairly reputable periodicals-----sold in candy stores where even kids could be subjected to georgie filth

Hopefully, we can begin by agreeing any flames will likely be nuclear this time?

"The records of discussions that led up to the final text of the Balfour Declaration clarifies some details of its wording.

"The phrase 'national home' was intentionally used instead of 'state' because of opposition to the Zionist program within the British Cabinet. Following discussion of the initial draft the Cabinet Secretary, Mark Sykes, met with the Zionist negotiators to clarify their aims.

"His official report back to the Cabinet categorically stated that the Zionists did not want 'to set up a Jewish Republic or any other form of state in Palestine or in any part of Palestine'"

Possibly because His Majesty's royal assent to a Jewish presence in Palestine had more to do with safeguarding British oil interests than with righting a two thousand year old wrong?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no reason to believe that the current low-level conflict will escalate into anything nuclear and I'll wait here while you go through your obligatory parsing. :D
"parse (third-person singular simple present parses, present participle parsing, simple past and past participle parsed)
(linguistics) To resolve into its elements, as a sentence, pointing out the several parts of speech, and their relation to each other by government or agreement; to analyze and describe grammatically."

Grammatically speaking, why do you suppose loyal British Zionists lied about wanting "to set up a Jewish Republic or any other form of state in Palestine or in any part of Palestine?"

Possibly they were parsing Palestine...

parse - Wiktionary

I'm sure we both agree Israel lied about being the first to introduce nuclear weapons into the Middle East, right?

The Palestine Mandate was not to set up a Jewish state. It was to:

• Facilitate the Immigration of Jews.
  • Assist Jews in obtaining Palestinian citizenship.
  • Set up a shared government.
  • Do nothing to infringe on the rights of the inhabitants.(natives)
Britain violated the League of Nations Covenant, its own mandate, and the legal rights of the Palestinians.

Of all the countries you mentioned only one is subject to nearly 100 UNSC Resolutions condemning its illegal occupation?

Hint: it's the same "chosen" state that lies (not acknowledges) about its nuclear arsenal.

Why does the Israel-Firster place the Jewish state's interest over that of the US?

" Illegal Occupation" after the Arab Countries initiated every single War? lol If the Arabs had won the 67 War somehow I don't think we would be talking about " illegal occupation". " Palestine" didn't exist before 1967 and still doesn't. I am placing the Jewish States interest over that of the U.S. because I believe Israel has the right to exist? Leave it to a Racist Pro- Palestinian who believes a " Palestinian State" should be the " Chosen State" with almost everyone being a Muslim :D:clap2:

International law makes no distinction between territory acquired through war, whether Israel attacked first in 1967 because of Arab provocations doesn't change the illegality of filling the occupied territories with Jewish civilians from around the world.

A state called Palestine may or may not have existed before 1967; however, a place called Palestine has existed for centuries:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object..."

FWIW, I think Arab elites would not have embraced democracy had they won in '67.
It's hard to avoid the conclusion that Arab "leaders" fall into an authoritarian mode.
That doesn't change the current situation in the land between the Mediterranean and the Jordan.
Five million Jews ruling six million Arabs requires illegal occupation.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no reason to believe that the current low-level conflict will escalate into anything nuclear and I'll wait here while you go through your obligatory parsing. :D
"parse (third-person singular simple present parses, present participle parsing, simple past and past participle parsed)
(linguistics) To resolve into its elements, as a sentence, pointing out the several parts of speech, and their relation to each other by government or agreement; to analyze and describe grammatically."

Grammatically speaking, why do you suppose loyal British Zionists lied about wanting "to set up a Jewish Republic or any other form of state in Palestine or in any part of Palestine?"

Possibly they were parsing Palestine...

parse - Wiktionary

I'm sure we both agree Israel lied about being the first to introduce nuclear weapons into the Middle East, right?

The Palestine Mandate was not to set up a Jewish state. It was to:

• Facilitate the Immigration of Jews.
  • Assist Jews in obtaining Palestinian citizenship.
  • Set up a shared government.
  • Do nothing to infringe on the rights of the inhabitants.(natives)
Britain violated the League of Nations Covenant, its own mandate, and the legal rights of the Palestinians.
And the British did all this at the same time the Royal Navy was switching from coal to oil to power its fleets.

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, 'a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'”

"Storrs’ analogy was no accident. Ireland was where the English invented the tactic of divide and conquer, and where the devastating effectiveness of using foreign settlers to drive a wedge between the colonial rulers and the colonized made it a template for worldwide imperial rule."

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

how fascinating it is certainly true that economics drive history. Some historians believe that the wars that rocked the middle east----in the era about 2500 to 1600 years ago and the programs of CONQUEST that even led to the romans ROAMING to the British Isles were related to changes in
weather and crop failures SO???? if not for the IRISH POTATO FAMINE----there might not be a SAINT PATRICK'S DAY PARADE in Manhattan
New York each year. I have head that the custom of eating "CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE" on St Patrick's day----actually developed in New York City because the Irish people escaping the POTATO FAMINE-----came into
contact with jews in----the southern part of Manhattan Isn't that interesting? Now tell me more about what brought the jews to palestine
in the 1800s-------the BRITISH SENT THEM AFTER OIL?

" Illegal Occupation" after the Arab Countries initiated every single War? lol If the Arabs had won the 67 War somehow I don't think we would be talking about " illegal occupation". " Palestine" didn't exist before 1967 and still doesn't. I am placing the Jewish States interest over that of the U.S. because I believe Israel has the right to exist? Leave it to a Racist Pro- Palestinian who believes a " Palestinian State" should be the " Chosen State" with almost everyone being a Muslim :D:clap2:

Are you saying that the Palestinians started the 1948 war when they went to Europe and attacked the Zionists?

Are you saying that the Palestinians started the 1948 war when they went to Europe and attacked the Zionists?

Islamo nazi pigs started the war of 1948 in the year 629 CE --when they did their characteristic MURDER RAPE AND PILLAGE for the
glory of allah/isa in the battle of KHAYBAR-----they continued that attack
INCESSANTLY over the next in excess of 13 centuries in the countries which they invaded and inflicted their filth---in Africa, Europe and Asia----
and very definitely in Palestine ---aka Israel/Judea
They revved up the islamo nazi filth in the early 1900s when to the DELIGHT of TINNIE et al-----they embarked on his ALL TIME FAVE of infant
throat slitting and rape of JOOOOOS in palestine aka Israel/Judea and in the land in which they had already imposed their filth and stink ---
upon ALREADY EXISTING --INDIGENOUS Jewish populations----such as in
Iraq and Yemen and Tunisia and Morocco----etc etc

Last edited:

Islamo nazi pigs started the war of 1948 in the year 629 CE --when they did their characteristic MURDER RAPE AND PILLAGE for the
glory of allah/isa in the battle of KHAYBAR-----they continued that attack
INCESSANTLY over the next in excess of 13 centuries in the countries which they invaded and inflicted their filth---in Africa, Europe and Asia----
and very definitely in Palestine ---aka Israel/Judea
They revved up the islamo nazi filth in the early 1900s when to the DELIGHT of TINNIE et al-----they embarked on his ALL TIME FAVE of infant
throat slitting and rape of JOOOOOS in palestine aka Israel/Judea and in the land in which they had already imposed their filth and stink ---
upon ALREADY EXISTING --INDIGENOUS Jewish populations----such as in
Iraq and Yemen and Tunisia and Morocco----etc etc

So iro, if the Jews knew what was going to happen in Palestine if they went back there, why did they go there? Didn't have enough shit with Hitler and just wanted to take some more pounding?

You're right.... The Palestinians aren't Arabs. They are really Swedish and demanded their own State but the Arabs went against them and attacked Israel :D

Forum List

Back