🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

Abbas is more dangerous than was ARAFART and is HANIYEH
Abbas is a devious bastard nazi

Abbas and Arafat are one of the same. They both made it very clear they would NOT accept less then 67 " Borders" lol and " Right of Return". NANIYEH is a different story. He has made it clear that even if there is a " Two State Solution" ( there won't be) he will never accept Israel and the Mission will be to destroy it. He is actually doing Israel a big favor :D

Haniyeh certainly makes it LOGICAL for Israel to not capitulate
to ANYTHING he wants For me ----anyone who supports HAMAS---
is an obvious nazi pig seeking to dance on the dead bodies of
Israeli babies-----even if they do claim ----"the jews do not have to die---
they can simply GO AWAY"-----something like nazi whore sherri. Reminds
me of the town nazis of my childhood----"the colored people can be happy
ELSEWHERE" (anyone remember the "equal but separate" thing
of the civil rights era?)

Abbas is more dangerous than was ARAFART and is HANIYEH
Abbas is a devious bastard nazi

Abbas and Arafat are one of the same. They both made it very clear they would NOT accept less then 67 " Borders" lol and " Right of Return". NANIYEH is a different story. He has made it clear that even if there is a " Two State Solution" ( there won't be) he will never accept Israel and the Mission will be to destroy it. He is actually doing Israel a big favor :D
Arafart + Abu Mazen = Munich '72. IMO

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, this is one of those "Who's on First" acts.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is what I mean when I say, the Palestinians have no one single voice of authority.

Where did Abbas get the authority to change Palestine's borders to the 1949 armistice lines?
(COMMENT)

Negotiations are impossible because everyone complains about the terms. Nothing the Palestinians say has any meaning because everyone has a different agenda and every offering is challenged.

Two questions:

If Hamas won the election, why did they have to "violently take over Gaza?"

If Fatah lost the elections, how did they end up running the West Bank?
(COMMENT)

Ah, the mysteries of the exotic Middle East. All I can say is that the Palestinians work in mysterious ways.

Even Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas instituted a "regional state of emergency" and attempted to dislodge the Hamas-led unity government they took control of the Gaza Strip. And the Aqsa Brigade (AKA Aqsa Martyrs') did a number on Hamas in the West Bank, which largely led to the success of Fatah.

The control of Gaza and the West Bank is a struggle between various militant radical Islamic factions that are vying for the power and influence that they cannot achieve through democratic means.

Neither (designated terrorist group) is working in the best interest of the peoples.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, this is one of those "Who's on First" acts.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is what I mean when I say, the Palestinians have no one single voice of authority.

(COMMENT)

Negotiations are impossible because everyone complains about the terms. Nothing the Palestinians say has any meaning because everyone has a different agenda and every offering is challenged.

Two questions:

If Fatah lost the elections, how did they end up running the West Bank?
(COMMENT)

Ah, the mysteries of the exotic Middle East. All I can say is that the Palestinians work in mysterious ways.

Even Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas instituted a "regional state of emergency" and attempted to dislodge the Hamas-led unity government they took control of the Gaza Strip. And the Aqsa Brigade (AKA Aqsa Martyrs') did a number on Hamas in the West Bank, which largely led to the success of Fatah.

The control of Gaza and the West Bank is a struggle between various militant radical Islamic factions that are vying for the power and influence that they cannot achieve through democratic means.

Neither (designated terrorist group) is working in the best interest of the peoples.

Most Respectfully,
R

I think you missed the point of my questions.

BTW, what was that "regional state of emergency" That Abbas was talking about?

Rocco, most respectfully, you're a fucking douchesack.

Leave it to the Pro- Palestinian SCUM. The minute they are caught with their lies ( Abbas does NOT want the 67 Borders, the Palestinians are " negotiating", etc, etc,) they CURSE. :clap2: :D

P F Tinmore, ima, et al,

I will admit that it is hard to walk the tightrope of being sympathetic to positions assumed on both sides of these complex issues, while trying to maintain that distinctive American flavor.

(COMMENT)

I'm not sure how President Abbas perceived the election outcome. I would NOT presume to speak for him or his very unique perspective on the event. But it was very clear that he was quick to recognize the conditions for spot reactive violence and a clash between the two Palestinian elements. He may have taken the step to warn the population of the outburst and protect them to the extent possible.

• If I did miss the point, I apologize! Break it down for me. What was the point?

Rocco, most respectfully, you're a fucking douchesack.
(COMMENT)

I think the word you are looking for is "douche bag:" a pejorative term for an arrogant or obnoxious person. I never thought of myself as an "obnoxious person" or "retarded;" but our ideas may conflict. Without regard for what you might think of me (the ad Hominem slight aside), I learn just as much from those that disagree with me (such as yourself) as I do with those very (very) few that might be parallel with me.

Urban Dictionary said:
1. douche bag
somebody who you think is a complete retard and doesn't know anything about what they're talking about.​
SOURCE: Urban Dictionary: douche bag

I often hold the minority opinion. It is not uncommon for me to catch hell from both sides of the regional issue; as well as, the pro-US discussion participants. Most often, the players are either totally on one side or the other, with little to no regard for the perspective of the other. This is also true within the Israeli camp. There are many Israelis that object to the strategy used by their government in the administration and exploitation of the "Occupied Territories."

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, ima, et al,

I will admit that it is hard to walk the tightrope of being sympathetic to positions assumed on both sides of these complex issues, while trying to maintain that distinctive American flavor.

(COMMENT)

I'm not sure how President Abbas perceived the election outcome. I would NOT presume to speak for him or his very unique perspective on the event. But it was very clear that he was quick to recognize the conditions for spot reactive violence and a clash between the two Palestinian elements. He may have taken the step to warn the population of the outburst and protect them to the extent possible.

• If I did miss the point, I apologize! Break it down for me. What was the point?

I often hold the minority opinion. It is not uncommon for me to catch hell from both sides of the regional issue; as well as, the pro-US discussion participants. Most often, the players are either totally on one side or the other, with little to no regard for the perspective of the other. This is also true within the Israeli camp. There are many Israelis that object to the strategy used by their government in the administration and exploitation of the "Occupied Territories."

Most Respectfully,
R

One of my original questions was:

If I may rephrase that, why would a legally elected government already in office have a coup? A coup against whom? What would be the purpose?

After the supposed coup, the president was still the president, the prime minister was still the prime minister, no cabinet members were changed, there was no change in the legislature or the judiciary, no laws were changed, the constitution was still in force.

What kind of coup changes nothing?

It seems that I am the only one who noticed these inconsistencies with the truth.

yeah? so??
So most of the world sees "creeping annexation" and you're still deaf, dumb, and blind:

"Earlier on Tuesday, the European Union members of the UN Security Council – Britain, France, Germany and Portugal – were expected to issue a joint statement condemning the Israeli government's decision to construct homes in the Ramat Shlomo neighborhood of Jerusalem, located beyond the Green Line."

U.S. slams Israeli 'pattern of provocation' - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Fuck you, Bitch.

"The United States has slammed Israel for continuing to announce new settlement construction on land claimed by the Palestinians in an unusually rare and blunt criticism of its top Mideast ally.

The State Department accused Israel on Tuesday of engaging in a 'pattern of provocative action' that runs counter to statements from Israeli leaders that they are committed to peace. Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said settlement activity only puts the goal of peace 'further at risk.' She urged both Israel and the Palestinians to halt all provocations and take steps to revive long-stalled peace talks."

U.S. slams Israeli 'pattern of provocation' - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

FUCK YOU PRICK. All these VILE PRO- PALESTINIANS know how to do is CURSE when caught in their own lies. It should be obvious even to SHITHEADS LIKE YOU that Abbas has NO DESIRE for " peace". We saw what happened right after Israel left Gaza. " Stalled Peace Talks?" Get this through your PRO- PALESTINIAN PRICK.... Israel is NOT going to return to the 67 Borders that the Arabs have NEVER recognized or respected . They are NEVER going to give up E.Jerusalem. Share it? Perhaps. Give it up? No; YOU PRICK. :razz: :clap2:
Israel will return to the '67 borders with "minor and mutual modifications" or vanish from the page of time. It's a concept simple enough for even a pathic punk (like you) to grasp.

Fuck you, Bitch.

"The United States has slammed Israel for continuing to announce new settlement construction on land claimed by the Palestinians in an unusually rare and blunt criticism of its top Mideast ally.

The State Department accused Israel on Tuesday of engaging in a 'pattern of provocative action' that runs counter to statements from Israeli leaders that they are committed to peace. Spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said settlement activity only puts the goal of peace 'further at risk.' She urged both Israel and the Palestinians to halt all provocations and take steps to revive long-stalled peace talks."

FUCK YOU PRICK. All these VILE PRO- PALESTINIANS know how to do is CURSE when caught in their own lies. It should be obvious even to SHITHEADS LIKE YOU that Abbas has NO DESIRE for " peace". We saw what happened right after Israel left Gaza. " Stalled Peace Talks?" Get this through your PRO- PALESTINIAN PRICK.... Israel is NOT going to return to the 67 Borders that the Arabs have NEVER recognized or respected . They are NEVER going to give up E.Jerusalem. Share it? Perhaps. Give it up? No; YOU PRICK. :razz: :clap2:
Israel will return to the '67 borders with "minor and mutual modifications" or vanish from the page of time. It's a concept simple enough for even a pathic punk (like you) to grasp.

You first challenge me when I say that Abbas is insisting on the 67 Borders then when I'm proven right you get defensive. Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality. Israel will never totally leave the W. Bank and especially E. Jerusalem where many of the religious sites are. The Arabs didn't accept the 67 Borders then; Israel isn't going to accept them now. I'm not even going to mention " Right of Return" lol It's a concept; simple enough even for a pathetic PRICK like you to grasp :clap2:

Learn how to read, Retard:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You first challenge me when I say that Abbas is insisting on the 67 Borders then when I'm proven right you get defensive. Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality. Israel will never totally leave the W. Bank and especially E. Jerusalem where many of the religious sites are. The Arabs didn't accept the 67 Borders then; Israel isn't going to accept them now. I'm not even going to mention " Right of Return" lol It's a concept; simple enough even for a pathetic PRICK like you to grasp :clap2:

Why should the Palestinians accept a change to 67 borders when they already have borders?

Why should the Palestinians accept a change to 67 borders when they already have borders?

The " 1948 Borders" lol that the Arabs never accepted or respected PLUS " Right of Return? " Now... THAI'S FUNNY! :D

Learn how to read, Retard:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read this retard; The Arab Countries rejected the Balfour Declaration

There are Arabs in Israel who enjoy religious freedom

The Arabs rejected the 1948, 1967 Boundries and Israel doesn't have to accept them now. In 1948 Jordan was supposed to allow the Israelis to have access to E. Jerusalem but of course they were denied. That will NEVER happen again; Dirtbag. Israel is not going to go back to Boundries that the ARABS themselves have rejected. Get it? Of course not. You're too stupid :clap2:

The " 1948 Borders" lol that the Arabs never accepted or respected PLUS " Right of Return? " Now... THAI'S FUNNY! :D

The 1948 borders are still valid. Since when have the Palestinians rejected those borders. We are not talking about 1949 armistice lines that are specifically not borders.

1967 borders with "minor and mutual modifications" are the starting point for negotiations AFTER the Treasured People stop stealing the land being negotiated over.
What land? No philistines mentioned in the resolution 242, of course.
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine..."
Cool, and still no philistines mentioned in the resolution 242, of course. Why's that me wonders?

Forum List

Back