What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

Do you own property where mostly black Americans live. You want 20% total strangers by chance being in a grocery store to know what to do when they hear or see shots being fired, then every fifth person is running around between seventy year old granny’s and young moms with a kid in a shopping cart. All with guns drawn in civilian clothes firing at that guy with a handgun or that guy with a rifle and he hen come to find out a car backfired.

You create the carnage demanding proliferation of firearms in everybody’s hands and propose a solution that creates more carnage, chais and fear at best.

You are a basket case with some kind of hero wannabe complex and they don’t test fir racist tendencies to sell guns in any state.
Those imagined horrors have never come to pass in any state where we have lawful carry.

Several would be mass shooters and school shooters however have been stopped dead in their tracks with no collateral casualties caused by the legally armed citizens.

You are a basket case with some kind of hero wannabe complex and they don’t test fir racist tendencies to sell guns in any state.
How many racially motivated shootings have been committed by licensed or legal carriers lawfully in possession of firearms in Right to Carry States?

Do you own property where mostly black Americans live.
Actually one of the towns I have a home in has right about a 20% black/mixed population. We average a shooting there about once every 30-40 years.

My place in SW Texas is in a county with over 140 miles of Mexican border on two sides and a 90% Latino/Hispanic population.

It's know as, "The town where everybody carries a gun" because at least half the population that legally can carry does.

In town we have no violent crime and almost no property crime. In the county 98% of the crime is a direct consequence of illegals transiting across it raiding nd robbing ranches for the most part, with the rest being related to trafficking.

Our drug crime when it does occur is a direct consequence of the illegals as well and mules coming across afoot and then being picked up so they are found almost exclusively out in the county as well.

If you're afraid of law abiding blacks owning and carrying you need to check your own racist heart.

In this case the law should of stopped him from buying the weapons. He wrote racial slurs on them and drive half way across the state to find a black community.
Be specific. What did he do that the law should have stopped him from buying the weapons? Where was the failure?

How many racially motivated shootings have been committed by licensed or legal carriers lawfully in possession of firearms in Right to Carry States?

IT DIES NOT MATTER TO victims of racist mass slaughter WHEN licensed or legal carriers are in favor of guns guns and more guns and enough ammo on the streets to overthrow the Castros in Cuba.

You are in favor of racist mass shooters being the best ewipped mass shooters in the world. And all you care about is selfish extreme gun rights and could care less about any victim that you suspect won’t vote for Republicans. And as Republicans you have white nationalists in your ranks.

Last edited:
Actually we do. Most days, considerably more.
I would have to see your data to believe that because it’s not universally true where I live or anywhere I’ve been including Texas. SO at this point I cannot believe it’s true.

Last edited:
I would have to see your data to believe that because it’s not universally true where I live or anywhere I’ve been including Texas. SO at this point I cannot believe it’s true.
You are a fear mongering racist nut, I really don't care what you believe.

If we agreed on anything I'd have to seriously reconsider my own beliefs.

You are higher than Eagle Nuts if you think I'm going to give out my personal information here.

YOU ARE A LIAR. If you had a link Yiu could post it. there is no science that determines when human life begins. Catholism is not science. No religion or atheism is.
Life begins with the completion of the first division. A human zygote just like a human teenager by definition is Human.

Not that I can find. Can you provide a link?
And while 22 states and the District of Columbia ban rifle sales to minors, New York — outside New York City — is among those that let kids 16 and older with a hunting permit possess the weapons, according to information compiled by the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

What science?

That is absurd. How do you have a gun owner in position at the right time and right place to always prevent a mass shooting when some nutjob is ready to go off. I don’t want an Oath Keeper or Proud Boy or Pro Life White SupremecIst anywhere near a public event or grocery store where my family and I should be free to go.,
I wouldn't want my family near your stupid ass

And while 22 states and the District of Columbia ban rifle sales to minors, New York — outside New York City — is among those that let kids 16 and older with a hunting permit possess the weapons, according to information compiled by the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.
according to information compiled by the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

16yo's are not required to have a hunting license to possess a firearm, just to hunt with them unsupervised.

They are free to bring them to and shoot at ranges without a hunting permit at all as long as they are supervised by an adult.

Did the shooter have a hunting permit? According to New York gun laws no one over 16 can buy a rifle without a hunting permit.
16yo's are barred under Federal Law from purchasing firearms.

16yo's can possess a rifle without supervision while hunting with a hunting license, and none is needed as long as they are supervised while target shooting.

How do you have a gun owner in position at the right time and right place to always prevent a mass shooting when some nutjob is ready to go off.
Nobody said it was possible to stop every wannabe mass shooter under any circumstances.

Statistically though we know that when they are quickly engaged by armed resistance the episodes come to an end very quickly and with far lower body counts.

Forum List

Back