What legal standing does Barr have to NOT release Mueller's report to Congress?

Er.. umm.. Barr has already said he's going to release the report to the public "in weeks, not months" , once the reviews are complete to "remove classified information, grand jury information and sensitive materials related to associated cases being brought in other jurisdictions.".

And Trump has said that he has no problem with releasing the report to the public.

AG Barr to release Mueller report in 'weeks, not months'

So it's a complete mystery what you deranged leftwing dingbats are whining about, it's not like you're going to bother to read it anyways.

They love to whine and the fact that the report will be released in weeks just doesn't fit into their loony lefty expectations.

The report will be out for everyone to read minus classified or things that can't be released due to legalities.

The lefty loons will really bitch then. They all need to grab their coloring books, crayons and crying towels and head for their safe place.

Idiots one and all.

The lefty loons will really bitch then. They all need to grab their coloring books, crayons and crying towels and head for their safe place.
A few of them will grab an 'assault weapon' and look for the GOP Congressional softball practice.

The report will be out for everyone to read minus classified or things that can't be released due to legalities.
Yeah, 300+ pages of LawyerSpeak,....

Or as I like to call such things, a 100% effective treatment for the symptoms of insomnia. :p

With the appropriate caveat to members of Congress that names and methods of classified investigations NOT be revealed to the general public, what is the legal standing for Barr to not release the report? (of course, with the exception that Barr IS a Trump stooge appointed SPECIFICALLY to protect his cult leader.)

So, I ask again.....since Mueller's report was authorized by republicans and fully funded by all of us tax payers, what is the LEGAL PRECEDENT for the report to not be FULLY disclosed?

I thought the plan is to release the report in the next few weeks, did something change?

With the appropriate caveat to members of Congress that names and methods of classified investigations NOT be revealed to the general public, what is the legal standing for Barr to not release the report? (of course, with the exception that Barr IS a Trump stooge appointed SPECIFICALLY to protect his cult leader.)

So, I ask again.....since Mueller's report was authorized by republicans and fully funded by all of us tax payers, what is the LEGAL PRECEDENT for the report to not be FULLY disclosed?

I thought the plan is to release the report in the next few weeks, did something change?

Nope. The lefty loons just have to have something to bitch about.

Nope. The lefty loons just have to have something to bitch about.

That actually makes sense because of the source, Nat's goal just seems to be putting out any negative propaganda, truth be damned.

AND, eternal moron, is the AG a subordinate of the taxpayers who funded the investigation? YES or NO???
Cry me a river...Maybe you could write a letter or start a petition drive. :auiqs.jpg:

Atta boy, moron.,.......That response is worthy of a step up within the Trump cult membership.

Wanna stake your gonads on the report being made public???..............LOL
BTW, shit-for-brains, you asked what legal authority Barr had and I told you...Barr is Mule's superior and can do what he wants with the report...And it's true.

Suck it, loser.

That actually makes sense because of the source, Nat's goal just seems to be putting out any negative propaganda, truth be damned.

Just so you and the other Trump cult members get up to speed (besides what Hannity tells you,) know this:

The best indication of timing on the release of the report, has come from an ANONYMOUS DOJ official, who said the report will be out in “weeks, not months..” Stooge Barr told Lindsay Graham that the report will be released to Congress in April.....without a clear date of when it would be released to the public.

Barr is Mule's superior and can do what he wants with the report.

Really???.............The Trump stooge, Barr "can do what he wants with the report"???

Isn't that the way that Putin runs the Kremlin?

(what a Trump ass licking, moron.....LMAO)

Just so you and the other Trump cult members get up to speed (besides what Hannity tells you,) know this:
The best indication of timing on the release of the report, has come from an ANONYMOUS DOJ official, who said the report will be out in “weeks, not months..” Stooge Barr told Lindsay Graham that the report will be released to Congress in April.....without a clear date of when it would be released to the public.
Not sure how you think this means anything.

I agree. The American people have the right to know what's in the full report. We should never tolerate any government cloaked in secrecy.

Here's a KEY provision regarding the regulations governing the Special Counsel's report

At the conclusion of a special counsel’s investigation, section 600.9(a)(3) requires the Attorney General to provide to the chairs and ranking minority members of the House and Senate Judiciary Committees, “to the extent consistent with applicable law, a description and explanation of instances (if any)” in which the Attorney General overruled a proposed action by a special counsel.

The purpose of this report......, is “to help ensure congressional and public confidence in the integrity of the process.” 64 Fed. Reg. 37041.

Here's a KEY provision regarding the regulations governing the Special Counsel's report

At the conclusion of a special counsel’s investigation, section 600.9(a)(3) requires the Attorney General to provide to the chairs and ranking minority members of the House and Senate Judiciary Committees, “to the extent consistent with applicable law, a description and explanation of instances (if any)” in which the Attorney General overruled a proposed action by a special counsel.

The purpose of this report......, is “to help ensure congressional and public confidence in the integrity of the process.” 64 Fed. Reg. 37041.

I believe he did that with the 4-page report. He didn't overrule the SC on anything..

btw...the last thing the dems want is the full report to be released. They want it redacted so they can say, the true information
is being hidden. Not that anybody will buy into that.

I agree. The American people have the right to know what's in the full report. We should never tolerate any government cloaked in secrecy.

Nat is a nut, lol.

Back when Clinton was under investigation by Starr, it was the LAW that the whole report had to be given to certain members of congress. (it might have been them all, not quite sure on the count) Democrats did not like this, so they changed the law. Let me spell that for you...….. T-H-E-Y...……..changed the law to what it is today.

Sooooooooooo, just like everything else Democrats touch, they screwed it up, and here we are listening to them cry. It is bad enough when someone screws you, but it worse when you screw yourself.

We know the Leftists are screwed. Hell, even they know they are screwed, lol. All this whining is can be summed up as-------------->rallying their base to a new cause; and you would to after seeing the ratings for Leftist news networks after it was announced...……..NO COLLUSION. CNN dropped 50%! MSNBC dropped like a rock too! It seems many Leftists are embarrassed about drinking the Kool-Aid, and looking like fools now.

Not Nat! This person is a TRUE BELIEVER, that is why friends refer to him/her, as COMRADE-)

Nat is a nut, lol.

Back when Clinton was under investigation by Starr, it was the LAW that the whole report had to be given to certain members of congress. (it might have been them all, not quite sure on the count) Democrats did not like this, so they changed the law. Let me spell that for you...….. T-H-E-Y...……..changed the law to what it is today.

Sooooooooooo, just like everything else Democrats touch, they screwed it up, and here we are listening to them cry. It is bad enough when someone screws you, but it worse when you screw yourself.

We know the Leftists are screwed. Hell, even they know they are screwed, lol. All this whining is can be summed up as-------------->rallying their base to a new cause; and you would to after seeing the ratings for Leftist news networks after it was announced...……..NO COLLUSION. CNN dropped 50%! MSNBC dropped like a rock too! It seems many Leftists are embarrassed about drinking the Kool-Aid, and looking like fools now.

Not Nat! This person is a TRUE BELIEVER, that is why friends refer to him/her, as COMRADE-)

Glad you got all that "opinion" out of your system......Now wipe, flush and wash your hands.....LOL

I believe he did that with the 4-page report. He didn't overrule the SC on anything..

btw...the last thing the dems want is the full report to be released. They want it redacted so they can say, the true information
is being hidden. Not that anybody will buy into that.

Nice spin........Hannity would be proud.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-report/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.95b8451aad50

Nat is a nut, lol.

Glad you got all that "opinion" out of your system......Now wipe, flush and wash your hands.....LOL

Not an opinion asswipe. FACT. None of your crying and bitching changes that. Watching these lefties melt down is fun. A preview of election night 2020. Though we may need to wash after reading your shit.

Nat is a nut, lol.

Was NOT ALL opinion. The FACT that your peeps changed the rules because of Starr and Clinton is proven fact, and 100% accurate.

Forum List

Back