What legal standing does Barr have to NOT release Mueller's report to Congress?

At least 22 women have publicly accused President Trump of sexual misconduct since the October 2016 release of a 2005 Access Hollywood tape where Trump is heard bragging about grabbing women’s genitals and kissing them without consent. and repubs here love it What scumbags they are

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

The GOP is
Clinton is pretty tough. I will give her credit. She humiliated Bernie Sanders, choked out Podesta and almost pulled off the Russian collusion hoax. I believe she will run again. And, she does have a chance to win.

In my opinion, not a chance. If for no other reason, of which there are many, her health will not permit her to run.

Hillary Clinton's failure to work hard during the campaign was not due solely to her overconfidence but also due to her health.
RALLIES/SPEECHES HELD (IN 2016):

• CLINTON: 278+
  • TRUMP: 302
FUNDRAISERS ATTENDED:

• CLINTON: 350+
  • TRUMP: 50-60
PRESS CONFERENCES OR MEDIA AVAILABILITIES (IN 2016):

• CLINTON: 25 (each ranging from 2.5 minutes to 25 minutes in length)
  • TRUMP: 22 (last full press conference was July 27)

Have a link with the numbers?

I don't think Clinton's health is that much of an issue to be honest. She busted up her hotel room better than the Rolling Stones ever did. And, her choke out of Podesta is legendary. UFC Style. She is tough.

I don't think Clinton's health is that much of an issue to be honest. She busted up her hotel room better than the Rolling Stones ever did. And, her choke out of Podesta is legendary. UFC Style. She is tough.

Obviously, MSNBC and CNN have not shown you all the physical issues she suffered on the campaign.

Barr exceeded his authority by trying to pass off a 4-Page Summary of a Report that is over 400-Pages long.

It is not up to Barr to decide what Members of Congress can and/or cannot read. Congress has the Constitutional Right read the full unredacted report. Barr does not have a to withhold any part of that report. Nor is it Barr's job to protect the Orange Shit Gibbon. Finally, if as all you Cons keep saying 45 is as innocent as a new babe and pure as the white driven snow, why with hold a report that would prove that?

Barr exceeded his authority by trying to pass off a 4-Page Summary of a Report that is over 400-Pages long.

It is not up to Barr to decide what Members of Congress can and/or cannot read. Congress has the Constitutional Right read the full unredacted report. Barr does not have a to withhold any part of that report. Nor is it Barr's job to protect the Orange Shit Gibbon. Finally, if as all you Cons keep saying 45 is as innocent as a new babe and pure as the white driven snow, why with hold a report that would prove that?

You keep saying that, do you have a link? Do you have anything to back your claim?

What legal standing did Obama and Congress have
to force people to buy a product, health insurance,
and fine anyone who doesn’t

Because the government can’t afford
the tremendous health care costs
associated with all these illegals

A really stupid thread, promoted by ignorant Democrats/Progressives/Liberals.

NO ONE, BUT NO ONE HAS SUGGESTED NOT RELEASING THIS REPORT, NO ONE!

President Donald Trump said to release the report before it was even completed. What part of that is not clear?

We already know that if a semi-colon is used where they think a comma should have been used, the Left is going to go into wild, uncontrolled tantrums. They're going to scream that relevant facts are being hidden from them and Donald Trump must be impeached immediately.

You apparently don't know what a summary is. It was a 4 page summary.......I've seen those before.......maybe if you dealt with documents and no flipping burgers you'd know it as well.

So, dimwit.....do you think that Mueller had his OWN fucking summary of the 400 page report?

If so, why NOT release THAT summary???

Is Barr a bit "conflicted?..............LOL

Because it's the AG's job?

It actually IS his job, in this instance, and Congress does NOT have a right, Constitutional or otherwise, to read the unredacted report.

And it's not OUR job to treat your tinfoil-hat theory of "Any result that isn't what I want can ONLY be people lying for Trump!" as though it is anything but flung feces from the shit-gibbon that is you.

It actually IS his job, in this instance, and Congress does NOT have a right, Constitutional or otherwise, to read the unredacted report.

And it's not OUR job to treat your tinfoil-hat theory of "Any result that isn't what I want can ONLY be people lying for Trump!" as though they are anything but flung feces from the shit-gibbon that is you.

I agree.

For people who think they are smart they are dumber that a box of rocks.

The AG doesn't have to show them shit and if they were as smart as they think they are. They would know that.

I agree.

For people who think they are smart they are dumber that a box of rocks.

The AG doesn't have to show them shit and if they were as smart as they think they are. They would know that.

THEY know that the AG is not required to provide anything, THEY ALSO KNOW, that their base does NOT know what is required and will believe anything someone with a (D) after their name says.

And it's not OUR job to treat your tinfoil-hat theory of "Any result that isn't what I want can ONLY be people lying for Trump!" as though it is anything but flung Vfeces from the shit-gibbon that is you.

ACUTALLY BARR DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT CONGRESS READ AND/OR CANNOT READ. That is NOT his job.

More Tumpaganda.

And it's not OUR job to treat your tinfoil-hat theory of "Any result that isn't what I want can ONLY be people lying for Trump!" as though it is anything but flung Vfeces from the shit-gibbon that is you.

ACUTALLY BARR DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT CONGRESS READ AND/OR CANNOT READ. That is NOT his job.

More Tumpaganda.

And you have proof of this??

Link

More Tumpaganda.

Another surgeon's dream.

dimocrap scum typically have just two working parts, their mouth and their asshole. And they're interchangeable.

You got something other than a fucking opinion to back up your stupidity?

Didn't think so

What -is- his job, and where does the law state this?
And you have proof of this??

Link
Congress is entitled to the full report.

Don’t Wait For a Redacted Mueller Report
You can say that, but unless you have a law stating so, not so much.
The law clearly states congress can subpoena it. That is not the same as saying they can release it to the public.

Forum List

Back