What legal standing does Barr have to NOT release Mueller's report to Congress?

View attachment 253911
View attachment 253912

We demand to see the full report...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Waaaaaah! They are demanding to see the full report! Who's going to protect dear leader?!?!?! Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

upload_2019-4-3_17-54-32-jpeg.253911

upload_2019-4-3_17-54-47-jpeg.253912

What legal standing does Barr have to NOT release Mueller's report to Congress?

The REAL question is to ask what legal standing do the Democrats have to demand anything of the AG? Are they accusing him of a cover-up? The answer is, they have NO legal standing to demand or force a thing.

It does not matter....the traitors are claiming Barr is omitting the truth. When the report is released they will claim the damning part was redacted. If there is no redacted part they will give their own translation and call it evidence of collusion.

Members of the all-Pro-DNC/Hillary Mueller 'hit squad' are now supposedly leaking (surprise surprise) they feel Barr's summary misrepresents their findings.

I am sure the Hillary-supporting/donating Mueller team wrote many negative things, but the bottom line, according to Mueller's own words, is no collusion established and no indictment for obstruction.

The Democrats continue to prove they are on a mission to affect a political coup against an elected President because they did not like the election results.

Ultimately, sure. But good reason to fight as long as possible and warn the American people, naming the potential sources of the leaks.
How far back are we talking? Strzok talked about the Dems' 'Leak Strategy', and McCabe was recommended for Indictment for his about a year ago - which nothing has been done about....

Ultimately, sure. But good reason to fight as long as possible and warn the American people, naming the potential sources of the leaks.
How far back are we talking? Strzok talked about the Dems' 'Leak Strategy', and McCabe was recommended for Indictment for his about a year ago - which nothing has been done about....

I'm talking about the Congresscritters who are salivating over the prospect of seeing the total Mueller report. They won't accept being able to see something they think can damage the president, but not be able to trumpet it far and wide, so they'll leak what they want, then act all outraged about what was leaked. I have no confidence that they will accept seeing it in secret and leaving it there.

I'm talking about the Congresscritters who are salivating over the prospect of seeing the total Mueller report. They won't accept being able to see something they think can damage the president, but not be able to trumpet it far and wide, so they'll leak what they want, then act all outraged about what was leaked. I have no confidence that they will accept seeing it in secret and leaving it there.
OF COURSE it will be leaked.

Trump-hating Democrats / conspirators and Democrats have proven themselves to be a porous / leak-proof as a screen door on a submarine.

OF COURSE it will be leaked.

Trump-hating Democrats / conspirators and Democrats have proven themselves to be a porous / leak-proof as a screen door on a submarine.

Can you imagine Spartacus and Schiff hearing a salacious secret? They'd kick over an old lady in a wheelchair if she was between them and a TV camera.

Sorry but what "you are afraid of" has no legal standing

You do realize that your post makes no sense... right?
Let me 'splain in simple terms: The Democrats; continuous leaks of information are illegal; yet, they continue to do so anyway. You and other snowflakes trying to convince others that the President's personal tax information once in their hands will result in anything differently is a moronic waste of time.

I guess Republicans don't want to win the Senate next year. :dunno:

I guess Democrats don't even try to hide that they consider winning more important than the law.
Oh? What law says the Attorney General can’t release the report?

Forum List

Back