What Liberals have done to the Black Man... According to a Black Woman.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
10014649_680556158668685_170856826_n.jpg

"There is NOTHING manly about a man wanting to wear heels,and weave!! Nothing at all folks!! This is ridiculous stuff right here!! The left has continually destroyed the very fabric of the black family,and we have let them do it with the feminism movement,abortion clinics,and welfare!! They have pushed us into a whole new level of darkness in which we cannot even see anymore. There used to be a glimmer of light,...but now it is pitch black inside of the urban community. Hip Hop music,twerking, crime,and fighting is all the rage in the urban community!! How can we help when they refuse to be helped or even listen? I have tried to reach many. But their pride,welfare,the democratic party,free hand outs and blackness is much more important than Jesus,and truth!! God help us all please!!!" - Mimi Wilson.

^If you Disagree with this Woman, are you Racist?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Feminism has gone too far in general not just the black community. Hip Hop, twerking, crime and "fighting" (OMG are you serious? Fighting?) has shit to do with gay black dudes.

I disagree with her and just because you hide behind her doesnt mean shit. She's still wrong. Just another random person with an opinion

They already know what they've done to the Black Race in this Country.

And they don't care.

Ever wonder why dimocrap scum always sound like a cheesy Lawyer defending a Mafioso?

Think about it.

Identical in so many ways

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Blacks are exploited and made overly dependent by the Left, and hated by the Right.

They are well and truly fucked.

But they are just as much to blame for their plight as anyone else. Choosing horrible role models like Farrakhan or Sharpton is not the way to go. A culture that considers staying in school to be stupid and fathering a lot of children by different mothers as admirable needs a serious overhaul.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
More education and high paying jobs is the way out. ;)

Liberal Policies have so Destroyed much of their Communities that that simply isn't an Option for most...

It's pretty simple... They Removed the Responsibility of Fathers with their Policies and when the Fathers left the Mothers were incapable of being Fathers to their Sons.

Women can't be a Father and Raise a Man.

Liberals did this... Probably some with Good Intentions...

But they did this thing.

peace...

Blacks are exploited and made overly dependent by the Left, and hated by the Right.

But they are just as much to blame for their plight as anyone else. Choosing horrible role models like Farrakhan or Sharpton is not the way to go. A culture that considers staying in school to be stupid and fathering a lot of children by different mothers as admirable needs a serious overhaul.

What I'd like to know is, why haven't numerous well-educated middle class blacks helped overhaul the rest of the black community?

Lying bitch

More Conservatives than Liberals Belong to Mixed-Race Families | FrontPage Magazine

I'll continue to hold out hope that this kind of thing will gain momentum, and that more and more American blacks will come to the conclusion that most of the policies perpetrated on them by those who claim to "care" have, in fact, been a clear net negative for them.

Just don't forget how so many are conditioned from DAY ONE that they are somehow different just because of their skin color, and that they should expect different treatment and standards. Anyone, regardless of skin color, would buy into this hurtful BS if they heard it from birth, too. A horrible thing to do to someone.

Hopefully this will build momentum.

What I'd like to know is, why haven't numerous well-educated middle class blacks helped overhaul the rest of the black community?

Why in THE Fuck is it their Responsibility?... Unless they are Liberal Lawmakers who have taken part in the Enslavement of Generations since LBJ.

peace...

Why in THE Fuck is it their Responsibility?... Unless they are Liberal Lawmakers who have taken part in the Enslavement of Generations since LBJ.

peace...

I dunno......maybe in the spirit of 'help a brother out'.

Be careful with that straw...You could put your eye out

peace...

I dunno......maybe in the spirit of 'help a brother out'.

Here is my Friend Derrick down in the Springs doing just that thing...

1234805_525625090891094_612779239_n.jpg

Problem is... Liberals don't agree with his Path.

But I would Suggest that since Liberal Path has Failed Generations now, maybe it's time for a New Path. :thup:

peace...

This is just a race card thread. Who's responsible for the white gays? What about hispanic gays? How about the gays in Rome? Ass fucking has been around since assholes were invented....Let me guess...feminism and liberals fault.

Not human behavior...Someone made that guy put on a wig and take it in the ass right?

They have, you just dont hear about it or care to google it. The bubble is really safe and warm.

Many of them would rather become Republicans than help others of their race.

They have, you just dont hear about it or care to google it. The bubble is really safe and warm.

the left keeps failing the very people they claim to hold so dear; so there's only so much the Black Middle Class can do.. at the end of the day the Left wants Black people kept angry and ignorant

Matter fact when Obama did just that as a community organizer we were told that isnt a real job and he's just being a "troublemaker" now repubs are asking why more dont do it?

You really have to make up your mind here.

But this is really just another "blacks are so bad" thread hiding behind...well...really nothing

pandering and patronizing is great for the Donkey Party's votes; but bad for the people getting pandered to and patronized

Matter fact when Obama did just that as a community organizer we were told that isnt a real job and he's just being a "troublemaker" now repubs are asking why more dont do it?

You really have to make up your mind here.

But this is really just another "blacks are so bad" thread hiding behind...well...really nothing

no it's another Dems have failed Black people and cant admit it thread

Forum List

Back