What Liberals have done to the Black Man... According to a Black Woman.

If you dont think that is the goal then why keep saying the Dems havent saved blacks? Tell yourself a few posts up that yourself got it wrong

when did i mention anybody being 'saved" at all?

quote me stupid

Ok so when you say they failed blacks I guess you believe the Dems are there to "Unfail" them. They arent. Spin away

the left keeps failing the very people they claim to hold so dear; so there's only so much the Black Middle Class can do.. at the end of the day the Left wants Black people kept angry and ignorant

No political party exists to "unfail" people and the tooth fairy doesnt exist. K?

YAWN
i said Dems PRETEND to be the saviors of minorities.. the examples are endless.

try again idiot

Blacks are exploited and made overly dependent by the Left, and hated by the Right.

They are well and truly fucked.

But they are just as much to blame for their plight as anyone else. Choosing horrible role models like Farrakhan or Sharpton is not the way to go. A culture that considers staying in school to be stupid and fathering a lot of children by different mothers as admirable needs a serious overhaul.

What I'd like to know is, why haven't numerous well-educated middle class blacks helped overhaul the rest of the black community?

Why haven't numerous well-educated middle and upper class whites helped overhaul the rest of the white community?

The "white" community isn't in shambles.

Blacks are exploited and made overly dependent by the Left, and hated by the Right.

But they are just as much to blame for their plight as anyone else. Choosing horrible role models like Farrakhan or Sharpton is not the way to go. A culture that considers staying in school to be stupid and fathering a lot of children by different mothers as admirable needs a serious overhaul.

What I'd like to know is, why haven't numerous well-educated middle class blacks helped overhaul the rest of the black community?

Why haven't numerous well-educated middle and upper class whites helped overhaul the rest of the white community?

White community needs much less help. (I'm not saying no help, but, much less help!)

Median net worth of black households is $2200.
Median net worth of white households $97,000.

Black Households? Net Worth $2,200; Whites? $97,000 - Rolling Out

Any other questions?

10014649_680556158668685_170856826_n.jpg

"There is NOTHING manly about a man wanting to wear heels,and weave!! Nothing at all folks!! This is ridiculous stuff right here!! The left has continually destroyed the very fabric of the black family,and we have let them do it with the feminism movement,abortion clinics,and welfare!! They have pushed us into a whole new level of darkness in which we cannot even see anymore. There used to be a glimmer of light,...but now it is pitch black inside of the urban community. Hip Hop music,twerking, crime,and fighting is all the rage in the urban community!! How can we help when they refuse to be helped or even listen? I have tried to reach many. But their pride,welfare,the democratic party,free hand outs and blackness is much more important than Jesus,and truth!! God help us all please!!!" - Mimi Wilson.

^If you Disagree with this Woman, are you Racist?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Who is Mimi Wilson and where did you get the quote from? Are we just making shit up, Malformed?

She writes cook books :D

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mimi-Wilson/e/B000APBY0K]Amazon.com: Mimi Wilson: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle[/ame]

Oh well then. An expert. :lmao:

How would we do that?

For starters, begin with a national Black Church-based program with black middle-class financial support/involvement modeled after the very successful LDS social service model.

when did i mention anybody being 'saved" at all?

quote me stupid

Ok so when you say they failed blacks I guess you believe the Dems are there to "Unfail" them. They arent. Spin away

the left keeps failing the very people they claim to hold so dear; so there's only so much the Black Middle Class can do.. at the end of the day the Left wants Black people kept angry and ignorant

No political party exists to "unfail" people and the tooth fairy doesnt exist. K?

YAWN

try again idiot

So in the future to prevent from looking like a gullible asshat dont expect real results from people who play pretend. Ok?

YAWN

try again idiot

So in the future to prevent from looking like a gullible asshat dont expect real results from people who play pretend. Ok?

who said i did in the first place...............asshat?

silly left-wing loser; i never said i expected results from liberals; i merely pointed out their self-delusions

Feminism has gone too far in general not just the black community. Hip Hop, twerking, crime and "fighting" (OMG are you serious? Fighting?) has shit to do with gay black dudes.

I disagree with her and just because you hide behind her doesnt mean shit. She's still wrong. Just another random person with an opinion

Dude, this is a black thing, so STFU.......just kidding.

Not really.....

Why in THE Fuck is it their Responsibility?... Unless they are Liberal Lawmakers who have taken part in the Enslavement of Generations since LBJ.

peace...

This is a touchy subject and I don't believe there is any way to approach it lightly.

So I apologize up front....

Ever been to the Park and seen the signs, "Don't feed the ______"?

If it's a predator they're warning you about, that's one thing. It makes them more aggressive toward humans. They EXPECT to be fed and when they don't get fed, they get pissed.

If it's a docile species, feeding them makes them dependent on you and they can't survive in the wild on their own after they learn to depend on Humans.

Guys and gals.... We're nothing more than slightly intelligent animals... Mammals.

None of us are any more that that. It's just anthropological fact so don't kid yourselves

And let me tell you something else.....

Some of us stand up and beat our chest like Mighty Joe Young and proclaim that, "I will not take anything for free from the government..."

Bull shit.

Bull.
Fucking.
Shit.

If the gubmint comes around offering you free stuff, you're an idiot to not take it. A genuine moron.

And inconsiderate. If you have a family, what about them? Does it help them that you're a macho man and refuse to take something for free?

I'll be up front and tell you that I get VA benefits.

So don't be messing with the Black Man because he (mostly Black women, actually) took something the government offered him/her for free...

And not only did the gubmint tell him/her it was free...

They told him/her that they DESERVED IT.

Something that, at the time, had more than little ring of truth to it.

You wanna blame somebody, blame the scum of the Earth -- dimocraps.

They KNOW what they're doing. They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

They've got Black People right where they want them.... Virtual Slaves on the dimocrap plantation, just like in the good ol' days.

dimocraps haven't changed. Not a bit

Let a Black Man escape the dimocrap plantation and watch as they try to cripple him.

Every time

So....what about the White Man who gets free stuff? Is he like animals in the park too?

White community needs much less help. (I'm not saying no help, but, much less help!)

Any other questions?

Your point?

Net worth and income aren't the same.

One spends everything he makes on bling and the other starts a business.

Why in THE Fuck is it their Responsibility?... Unless they are Liberal Lawmakers who have taken part in the Enslavement of Generations since LBJ.

peace...

This is a touchy subject and I don't believe there is any way to approach it lightly.

So I apologize up front....

Ever been to the Park and seen the signs, "Don't feed the ______"?

If it's a predator they're warning you about, that's one thing. It makes them more aggressive toward humans. They EXPECT to be fed and when they don't get fed, they get pissed.

If it's a docile species, feeding them makes them dependent on you and they can't survive in the wild on their own after they learn to depend on Humans.

Guys and gals.... We're nothing more than slightly intelligent animals... Mammals.

None of us are any more that that. It's just anthropological fact so don't kid yourselves

And let me tell you something else.....

Some of us stand up and beat our chest like Mighty Joe Young and proclaim that, "I will not take anything for free from the government..."

Bull shit.

Bull.
Fucking.
Shit.

If the gubmint comes around offering you free stuff, you're an idiot to not take it. A genuine moron.

And inconsiderate. If you have a family, what about them? Does it help them that you're a macho man and refuse to take something for free?

I'll be up front and tell you that I get VA benefits.

So don't be messing with the Black Man because he (mostly Black women, actually) took something the government offered him/her for free...

And not only did the gubmint tell him/her it was free...

They told him/her that they DESERVED IT.

Something that, at the time, had more than little ring of truth to it.

You wanna blame somebody, blame the scum of the Earth -- dimocraps.

They KNOW what they're doing. They know EXACTLY what they're doing.

They've got Black People right where they want them.... Virtual Slaves on the dimocrap plantation, just like in the good ol' days.

dimocraps haven't changed. Not a bit

Let a Black Man escape the dimocrap plantation and watch as they try to cripple him.

Every time

So....what about the White Man who gets free stuff? Is he like animals in the park too?

Obviously the answer is no. Edge couldnt be racist if he thought that the whites were just like the blacks.

Any other questions?

Your point?

Net worth and income aren't the same.

One spends everything he makes on bling and the other starts a business.

Use this next time

742157-a-pitch-fork-with-straw-leaning-against-a-wall.jpg

Forum List

Back