What Liberals have done to the Black Man... According to a Black Woman.

10014649_680556158668685_170856826_n.jpg

"There is NOTHING manly about a man wanting to wear heels,and weave!! Nothing at all folks!! This is ridiculous stuff right here!! The left has continually destroyed the very fabric of the black family,and we have let them do it with the feminism movement,abortion clinics,and welfare!! They have pushed us into a whole new level of darkness in which we cannot even see anymore. There used to be a glimmer of light,...but now it is pitch black inside of the urban community. Hip Hop music,twerking, crime,and fighting is all the rage in the urban community!! How can we help when they refuse to be helped or even listen? I have tried to reach many. But their pride,welfare,the democratic party,free hand outs and blackness is much more important than Jesus,and truth!! God help us all please!!!" - Mimi Wilson.

^If you Disagree with this Woman, are you Racist?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Who is Mimi Wilson and where did you get the quote from? Are we just making shit up, Malformed?

I'm not... But thanks for asking. :thup:

peace...

I'm willing to bet that's who he thinks she is.

So....Malinformed? Are you going to answer my question or is this another thread you've made a fool out of yourself and run away from?

"There is NOTHING manly about a man wanting to wear heels,and weave!! Nothing at all folks!! This is ridiculous stuff right here!! The left has continually destroyed the very fabric of the black family,and we have let them do it with the feminism movement,abortion clinics,and welfare!! They have pushed us into a whole new level of darkness in which we cannot even see anymore. There used to be a glimmer of light,...but now it is pitch black inside of the urban community. Hip Hop music,twerking, crime,and fighting is all the rage in the urban community!! How can we help when they refuse to be helped or even listen? I have tried to reach many. But their pride,welfare,the democratic party,free hand outs and blackness is much more important than Jesus,and truth!! God help us all please!!!" - Mimi Wilson.

peace...

Who is Mimi Wilson and where did you get the quote from? Are we just making shit up, Malformed?

You can tell how much Libs still hate blacks and want to keep them down by how Libs are handling the NYC Charter Schools

She has an amazing Apple Pie recipe but thats not the person who wrote this.

OP thought if he gave a ficticious person a black sounding name it would pass. Sorry OP

OP thought if he gave a ficticious person a black sounding name it would pass. Sorry OP

https://www.facebook.com/RMBTP?ref=br_tf

^I didn't make it up... A Friend of mine who Founded RMBC down in the Springs quoted her. He knows her.

Scroll down their page and you will see it. :thup:

peace...

^I didn't make it up... A Friend of mine who Founded RMBC down in the Springs quoted her. He knows her.

peace...

Oh its from a friend who knows a friend and quoted her. Gotcha....Got anymore spam emails you want to pass off as real?

The real question is are NTG and ClosedCaption going to do the right thing since I've proven I didn't make it up and Apologize for Trolling?...

peace...

Look what the person who runs that FB page thinks

Black America, we have got to change the way we operate. Automatically running to one political party and voting for its candidates and policies without so much as considering another is fundamentally flawed. Conservative America, we have got to change the way we operate. Where is the outreach, where and what is the message to ethnic minorities? Not making an effort to reach divergent groups is fundamentally flawed.

:lol:

More education and high paying jobs is the way out. ;)

Not quite true.
Putting the family back together has to come first.
Then instill the importance of education/training.
The jobs will come once those things are completed.
Much to the chagrin of those on the left, there are more blacks than ever before who are raising themselves out of poverty.

peace...

Oh its from a friend who knows a friend and quoted her. Gotcha....Got anymore spam emails you want to pass off as real?

That's what you're going to do eh?... :lol:

Did I forget not to Waste Bandwidth with you?... :dunno:

I'll try to do better next time and Disgregard anything you post. :thup:

peace...

so someone slaps up a picture of an unknown person, calls it Mimi Wilson and spews some rightwing talking points... .

yeah, that's credible...

because she's "black".

sure.....

Blacks are exploited and made overly dependent by the Left, and hated by the Right.

They are well and truly fucked.

But they are just as much to blame for their plight as anyone else. Choosing horrible role models like Farrakhan or Sharpton is not the way to go. A culture that considers staying in school to be stupid and fathering a lot of children by different mothers as admirable needs a serious overhaul.

What I'd like to know is, why haven't numerous well-educated middle class blacks helped overhaul the rest of the black community?
could it be an education, a job, paying taxes and acting responsibly looses to fast money, fast car, fast women and free money?

Blacks are exploited and made overly dependent by the Left, and hated by the Right.

They are well and truly fucked.

But they are just as much to blame for their plight as anyone else. Choosing horrible role models like Farrakhan or Sharpton is not the way to go. A culture that considers staying in school to be stupid and fathering a lot of children by different mothers as admirable needs a serious overhaul.

What I'd like to know is, why haven't numerous well-educated middle class blacks helped overhaul the rest of the black community?

They're labeled, "Uncle Tom", and "House ******", and "White Mans Lapdog", and "White Man's ventriloquist dummy" by their own Race when they try to help them.
A Black kid in many schools is accused of, "Trying to be white", by their black peers if they start trying to make good grades.
Discipline left most schools when integration came in. We can argue the causes and reasons, but not the fact!! I saw it with my own eyes!!

To satisfy a Supreme Court ruling they threw out the baby with the bath water! Or to put it differently, education was sacrificed to achieve integration. And who suffered most? Poor black and white kids!

Last edited:

Why in THE Fuck is it their Responsibility?... Unless they are Liberal Lawmakers who have taken part in the Enslavement of Generations since LBJ.

peace...

I dunno......maybe in the spirit of 'help a brother out'.

thats only stereo installs or big macs, they are brainwashed leftists, they only help a brotha out with other peoples money

but i do agree, its not their job to do that, but electing the same morons over and over doesnt help

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Another white republican instructing the black man how to get off his butt and be responsible thread. By the way, why do republicans try to limit blacks from voting if they're so worried about black people? Because blacks are too stupid to understand that it's the republicans who really love them? Ohio republicans and ending weekend voting link below.

Ohio cuts early voting method favored by blacks | MSNBC

Why in THE Fuck is it their Responsibility?... Unless they are Liberal Lawmakers who have taken part in the Enslavement of Generations since LBJ.

peace...

I dunno......maybe in the spirit of 'help a brother out'.

Here is my Friend Derrick down in the Springs doing just that thing...

1234805_525625090891094_612779239_n.jpg

Problem is... Liberals don't agree with his Path.

But I would Suggest that since Liberal Path has Failed Generations now, maybe it's time for a New Path. :thup:

peace...

^These people are not in Colorado Springs... I made them all up. And I don't even know Derrick... At all.

And he's not Black either. :rofl:

peace...

Forum List

Back