What Liberals have done to the Black Man... According to a Black Woman.

10014649_680556158668685_170856826_n.jpg

"There is NOTHING manly about a man wanting to wear heels,and weave!! Nothing at all folks!! This is ridiculous stuff right here!! The left has continually destroyed the very fabric of the black family,and we have let them do it with the feminism movement,abortion clinics,and welfare!! They have pushed us into a whole new level of darkness in which we cannot even see anymore. There used to be a glimmer of light,...but now it is pitch black inside of the urban community. Hip Hop music,twerking, crime,and fighting is all the rage in the urban community!! How can we help when they refuse to be helped or even listen? I have tried to reach many. But their pride,welfare,the democratic party,free hand outs and blackness is much more important than Jesus,and truth!! God help us all please!!!" - Mimi Wilson.

^If you Disagree with this Woman, are you Racist?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

Another white republican instructing the black man how to get off his butt and be responsible thread. By the way, why do republicans try to limit blacks from voting if they're so worried about black people? Because blacks are too stupid to understand that it's the republicans who really love them? Ohio republicans and ending weekend voting link below.

Ohio cuts early voting method favored by blacks | MSNBC

My Friend Derrick is not White nor is his Friend who he Quoted. :thup:

peace...

"There is NOTHING manly about a man wanting to wear heels,and weave!! Nothing at all folks!! This is ridiculous stuff right here!! The left has continually destroyed the very fabric of the black family,and we have let them do it with the feminism movement,abortion clinics,and welfare!! They have pushed us into a whole new level of darkness in which we cannot even see anymore. There used to be a glimmer of light,...but now it is pitch black inside of the urban community. Hip Hop music,twerking, crime,and fighting is all the rage in the urban community!! How can we help when they refuse to be helped or even listen? I have tried to reach many. But their pride,welfare,the democratic party,free hand outs and blackness is much more important than Jesus,and truth!! God help us all please!!!" - Mimi Wilson.

peace...

Another white republican instructing the black man how to get off his butt and be responsible thread. By the way, why do republicans try to limit blacks from voting if they're so worried about black people? Because blacks are too stupid to understand that it's the republicans who really love them? Ohio republicans and ending weekend voting link below.

so, you would disagree the majority of our prison population is black and the majority of violent crime is committed by blacks. interesting. to you, the obvious solution would be to eliminate all white republicans - problem solved.

peace...

Lefty spin and no evidence that Blacks are being limited to vote.
An I.D. would empower them, not limit them to vote.
School Vouchers are working, but the left does not want them to go to better schools.
The left want to keep them in the Ghettos, the right are getting them out of the Ghettos.

peace...

School Vouchers are working, but the left does not want them to go to better schools.
The left want to keep them in the Ghettos, the right are getting them out of the Ghettos.

Yeah No evidence except the evidence you dismiss.

no evidence, just political bs. Liberals stage all kinds of shit. Why are liberals so against vouchefs and charter schools? Why do they require people who are on welfare not have a job? Whay did they used to require no man in house to get welfare? Easy, to keep them poor and stupid, kind of like their democrat forefathers

no evidence, just political bs. Liberals stage all kinds of shit. Why are liberals so against vouchefs and charter schools? Why do they require people who are on welfare not have a job? Whay did they used to require no man in house to get welfare? Easy, to keep them poor and stupid, kind of like their democrat forefathers

Like I said, you claim there isnt any evidence because all the evidence presented to you is dismissed. Point proven

What Evidence?... Post it... Document it... Links to Liberals Sites with Accusations ain't that thing.

peace...

What Evidence?... Post it... Document it... Links to Liberals Sites with Accusations ain't that thing.

peace...

What sites are acceptable? Name them and I will get it. Dont and I will know you are just requesting me to go on a wild goose chase that will end in you saying every link is a "liberal site" that for some reason "doesnt count"

peace...

What sites are acceptable? Name them and I will get it. Dont and I will know you are just requesting me to go on a wild goose chase that will end in you saying every link is a "liberal site" that for some reason "doesnt count"

Document something other than simple Claims by Liberals that have no Basis in Fact.

You should be able to do this, shouldn't you?...

peace...

peace...

Document something other than simple Claims by Liberals that have no Basis in Fact.

peace...

So wild goose chase then? No thanks :D

peace...

So wild goose chase then? No thanks :D

You got nothin'... As I suspected.

peace...

Blacks are exploited and made overly dependent by the Left, and hated by the Right.

They are well and truly fucked.

But they are just as much to blame for their plight as anyone else. Choosing horrible role models like Farrakhan or Sharpton is not the way to go. A culture that considers staying in school to be stupid and fathering a lot of children by different mothers as admirable needs a serious overhaul.
Their best leaders get shot. Sharpton and Farrakhan and Jackson are still around because they aren't effective.

peace...

simple solution. have there been any law suits for discrimination filed against this ruling? from anybody?

Forum List

Back