What Liberals have done to the Black Man... According to a Black Woman.

She has an amazing Apple Pie recipe but thats not the person who wrote this.

OP thought if he gave a ficticious person a black sounding name it would pass. Sorry OP

OP thought if he gave a ficticious person a black sounding name it would pass. Sorry OP

https://www.facebook.com/RMBTP?ref=br_tf

^I didn't make it up... A Friend of mine who Founded RMBC down in the Springs quoted her. He knows her.

Scroll down their page and you will see it. :thup:

:)

peace...

You're a fucking liar and know it. I've known since my first post who that is.

It's Khalif Diouf, a black rapper known as Le1f

Le1f · Meredith Music Festival 23

And your "quote" is just as fake as the plastic penis you have up your ass.

I never said the person in the pic wasn't Khalif Diouf... I didn't create the meme and I didn't post the quote originally, a Friend of mine who is Black and Founded the RMBC out of the Springs did.

Every single thing I have just said is Fact. :thup:

peace...

^I didn't make it up... A Friend of mine who Founded RMBC down in the Springs quoted her. He knows her.

peace...

Too Gay for Hip-Hop? Le1f Takes On Traditionally Homophobic Genre - The Daily Beast

^And the point of the Meme and the Quote by Mimi is that taking Father's away and Feminizing Boys is causing Raging Homosexuals like le1f. :thup:

peace...

There is one indisputable fact: The vast majority of Blacks who vote vote for Dems. No one can deny this. Most Black voters are voting for a political party they obviously believe will be of most beneficial to them.
This is common sense right?
Another way of putting it is the Blacks have basically sent the DEMs a message: "You DEMs have led us to believe that if we vote for your party things will be better than if we voted for the GOP". So exactly WHEN do you plan on making things better for us? We Blacks keep voting for you but if anything things have got worse not better.
J. Jackson keeps warning us the DEMs are only 'playing' us Blacks for political gain. He says hopefully one day the DEMs will go to the "well" of Black voters and find it's gone dry.
That will be the day when the Black community starts to move forward and not continue to move backward.
The fact that the Black voter keeps voting for the party of 'free stuff' says it all. The Blacks basically abdicate any personal responsibility by voting en mass for the party of "vote for me and I'll give you a free cell phone". "Hey every one! I'm Black and you can have my vote for a free KFC coupon".

peace...

Too Gay for Hip-Hop? Le1f Takes On Traditionally Homophobic Genre - The Daily Beast

^And the point of the Meme and the Quote by Mimi is that taking Father's away and Feminizing Boys is causing Raging Homosexuals like le1f. :thup:

peace...

And as proof of that homo loving you post a link titled "Too gay for Hip Hop" :lol:

There is one indisputable fact: The vast majority of Blacks who vote vote for Dems. No one can deny this. Most Black voters are voting for a political party they obviously believe will be of most beneficial to them.
This is common sense right?
Another way of putting it is the Blacks have basically sent the DEMs a message: "You DEMs have led us to believe that if we vote for your party things will be better than if we voted for the GOP". So exactly WHEN do you plan on making things better for us? We Blacks keep voting for you but if anything things have got worse not better.
J. Jackson keeps warning us the DEMs are only 'playing' us Blacks for political gain. He says hopefully one day the DEMs will go to the "well" of Black voters and find it's gone dry.
That will be the day when the Black community starts to move forward and not continue to move backward.
The fact that the Black voter keeps voting for the party of 'free stuff' says it all. The Blacks basically abdicate any personal responsibility by voting en mass for the party of "vote for me and I'll give you a free cell phone". "Hey every one! I'm Black and you can have my vote for a free KFC coupon".

Look at it this way, if blacks vote for the GOP, things would be even worse for them.

Forum List

Back