What Made Donald Trump Switch To Democrat?

And then back again? I was only eleven when he switched and a teenager when he switched back again (nineteen actually but still a teenager) so I didn't really know him back then and his reasonings. I don't think he ever would have switched in the first place though if he knew how evil democrats can be.

Trump always went with the group that he could suck the most out of.

And then back again? I was only eleven when he switched and a teenager when he switched back again (nineteen actually but still a teenager) so I didn't really know him back then and his reasonings. I don't think he ever would have switched in the first place though if he knew how evil democrats can be.
He loved Reagan....idolized him. But like Reagan himself---he hated the Bush's. Reagan too was at one time a democrat.

I'll never buy that "81 million votes" nonsense.

If he had 81 million votes then I'm the pope.

1. This was obviously an old interview.
2. I guess he found out that not everything is as it seems. Unless you go with the fact that democrats have a better economy because they take more money from the republicans.

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat." - Donald J. Trump

"As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland." - Donald J. Trump, 2015.

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

If he had 81 million votes then I'm the pope.

1. This was obviously an old interview.
2. I guess he found out that not everything is as it seems. Unless you go with the fact that democrats have a better economy because they take more money from the republicans.
It's a fact Bill Clinton had a better economy than Bush, Obama, or Trump.

Way better. By far.

Bill and The Donald are best buds.

The Trump kids waited too long to change from Democrat to Republican. And because of that, they weren't able to vote for daddy in the 2016 New York Republican primary. :auiqs.jpg:

The entire family are hucksters.

Donald Trump loves universal health care. That's why he ensured Obamacare is immortal, at least until UHC comes along, which he made inevitable.

He saw the GOP getting away with their "repeal and replace Obamacare" hoax and took it to the next level.

Biggest hoax pulled on the rubes, ever.

Trump also hates free trade. That's why he enacted the far left protectionist tariffs.

And the rubes cheered him on!

And then there's the spending.

Trump hates being second to anyone. Especially Obama. So he added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama!

And the rubes cut out their tongues rather than hold him accountable!

Donald Trump loves universal health care. That's why he ensured Obamacare is immortal, at least until UHC comes along, which he made inevitable.

He saw the GOP getting away with their "repeal and replace Obamacare" hoax and took it to the next level.

Biggest hoax pulled on the rubes, ever.

I might believe that if it didn't assume he's smarter than tragically idiotic. Donald is the kind of buffoon who clumsily yanks at your bra until it tears off your body, then brags about how he undid the clasp with one hand.

Boy oh boy, Trump REALLY hated Obama's golfing. He told the rubes he would not have "time to go golf".

And then he spent a third of his presidency on the golf course!

Not a peep out of the submissive cucks. Not a peep!

I might believe that if it didn't assume he's smarter than tragically idiotic. Donald is the kind of buffoon who clumsily yanks at your bra until it tears off your body, then brags about how he undid the clasp with one hand.
Like most con artists (psychics, mediums, etc.) Donald Trump is as dumb as a box of hair. Similarly, they all have one particular genius, and that is the ability to tell the rubes what they want to hear. He also has the ability to create a crisis which does not exist so he can claim to fix it.

99 percent of the work of any con is done in the mind of the mark. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

The desire to believe is one of the most powerful psychological forces of human nature.

Trump's a sociopath.

I used to quote an excerpt from The Music Man to explain Trump's hucksterism.

TRUMP: Now, Melania, I need some ideas if I'm going to get our country out of the serious trouble it's in.

MELANIA: America ain't in any trouble.

TRUMP: We're gonna have to create some. Must create a desperate need in America to be great again.

That's true. It probably took a fair amount of soul-searching for Trump to become what he is today. New York City high society is infested with liberals and Democrats. He probably had to rub elbows with them every day. But Trump has a strong character and made a decent fortune by way of hard work, ingenuity, and his ability to hammer out deals. The left completely doesn't get this. They expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter, with someone else footing the bill.

My wife was also a Reagan-voter, but a Democrat when we met. She voted for Obama in 2008, but we never discussed politics. By 2009, she realized how much of a mistake that was and changed to Republican by the 2010 midterms. She loves Trump and think he's the greatest President since Reagan, probably greater.
Trump had to rub elbows! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Trump was a notorious suck-up to celebrities. And most of his donations went to Democrats.

What made Trump switch? He realized Democrats would never build a border wall.
So hoaxing the Democrats that he would build a wall and make Mexico pay for it would not have worked.

But that hoax sure did work with the pseudocons! :lol:

Here's Trump being forced to rub elbows with Bill Clinton.

Oh, wait. He's grabbing Clinton's crotch. Of course.

img

Forum List

Back