What made United States great ?

Ironic that the same elements that made us great could well be our demise.....~S~
We May Live for a Long Time Not Feeling the Tumor That Eventually Kills Us

That is a contradiction, not irony. Therefore, it proves that you do not understand which elements made us great and which elements we succeeded in spite of.
mmmmmmaybe......up for it then?

i'll throw out the 1st one

>diversity<

:04:~S~

So you finally admit that you are possessed by The Devil.

Now it all makes sense why you are so full of hate for America. And btw, speaking of Indian Genocide Democrat founder Andrew Jackson did that, just like Democrats enslaved African Americans.

The party of oppression still is out there oppressing freedom every day.

Say hi to the Grand Wizard at your next Democrat KKK meeting.

Its Constitution.
Putting God first, and including him in spirit into the Constitution. We couldn't have written a Constitution such as we have without him being added into the mix.

The reason we are claiming that we need to MAGA now, is because over the years there has been a negative force that has been attempting to remove God from everywhere in this nation.

It has been a relentless game of attrition that has been conducted by this negative force against us, yet it has been pushed back, and it is losing ground lately.

Hopefully the trend continues in the right direction which is to keep God in our midst always, and to continue to pray that he accepts our invitation to dwell amongst us always.
Hmmm, I think God might have left Y'all during the Indian genocide campaigns and He hasn't looked back. Satan took up refuge in His absence.
Nice try but no cigar, Tree. When you say I hate America you are really implying I hate RW white conservatism. That, my veggie friend, is only the worst part of America. Oh, yeah... and those mean ol' ancient democrats you felonious monks keep referring to were CONSERVATIVES. Party affiliation doesn't mean Jack... Conservatives change parties like they change their underwear... once in a a blue moon. Heh heh heh!

Its Constitution.
Putting God first, and including him in spirit into the Constitution. We couldn't have written a Constitution such as we have without him being added into the mix.

The reason we are claiming that we need to MAGA now, is because over the years there has been a negative force that has been attempting to remove God from everywhere in this nation.

It has been a relentless game of attrition that has been conducted by this negative force against us, yet it has been pushed back, and it is losing ground lately.

Hopefully the trend continues in the right direction which is to keep God in our midst always, and to continue to pray that he accepts our invitation to dwell amongst us always.
Hmmm, I think God might have left Y'all during the Indian genocide campaigns and He hasn't looked back. Satan took up refuge in His absence.

What "Indian genocide campaigns "?
Keep looking, you'll find them.

History of 'In God We Trust'

The motto IN GOD WE TRUST was placed on United States coins largely because of the increased religious sentiment existing during the Civil War. Secretary of the Treasury Salmon P. Chase received many appeals from devout persons throughout the country, urging that the United States recognize the Deity on United States coins. From Treasury Department records, it appears that the first such appeal came in a letter dated November 13, 1861. It was written to Secretary Chase by Rev. M. R. Watkinson, Minister of the Gospel from Ridleyville, Pennsylvania, and read:

Dear Sir: You are about to submit your annual report to the Congress respecting the affairs of the national finances.
One fact touching our currency has hitherto been seriously overlooked. I mean the recognition of the Almighty God in some form on our coins.

You are probably a Christian. What if our Republic were not shattered beyond reconstruction? Would not the antiquaries of succeeding centuries rightly reason from our past that we were a heathen nation? What I propose is that instead of the goddess of liberty we shall have next inside the 13 stars a ring inscribed with the words PERPETUAL UNION; within the ring the allseeing eye, crowned with a halo; beneath this eye the American flag, bearing in its field stars equal to the number of the States united; in the folds of the bars the words GOD, LIBERTY, LAW.

This would make a beautiful coin, to which no possible citizen could object. This would relieve us from the ignominy of heathenism. This would place us openly under the Divine protection we have personally claimed. From my hearth I have felt our national shame in disowning God as not the least of our present national disasters.

To you first I address a subject that must be agitated.

As a result, Secretary Chase instructed James Pollock, Director of the Mint at Philadelphia, to prepare a motto, in a letter dated November 20, 1861: Dear Sir: No nation can be strong except in the strength of God, or safe except in His defense. The trust of our people in God should be declared on our national coins.
You will cause a device to be prepared without unnecessary delay with a motto expressing in the fewest and tersest words possible this national recognition.

It was found that the Act of Congress dated January 18, 1837, prescribed the mottoes and devices that should be placed upon the coins of the United States. This meant that the mint could make no changes without the enactment of additional legislation by the Congress. In December 1863, the Director of the Mint submitted designs for new one-cent coin, two-cent coin, and three-cent coin to Secretary Chase for approval. He proposed that upon the designs either OUR COUNTRY; OUR GOD or GOD, OUR TRUST should appear as a motto on the coins. In a letter to the Mint Director on December 9, 1863, Secretary Chase stated: I approve your mottoes, only suggesting that on that with the Washington obverse the motto should begin with the word OUR, so as to read OUR GOD AND OUR COUNTRY. And on that with the shield, it should be changed so as to read: IN GOD WE TRUST.
The Congress passed the Act of April 22, 1864. This legislation changed the composition of the one-cent coin and authorized the minting of the two-cent coin. The Mint Director was directed to develop the designs for these coins for final approval of the Secretary. IN GOD WE TRUST first appeared on the 1864 two-cent coin

History of 'In God We Trust'

That was forced on our currency during the Red Scare in the 50s

Founders had nothing to do with it
Before spouting your ignorance, why don't you educate yourself ?? Good grief.
Like Casey Stengel said......you can look it up
You might learn something
in this year of 2018 we have college students when asked in the streets questions about our government and the nation's history, they answer as if they are first graders. How sad is that ??
By Design, Unstructured Grammar Leads to Unstructured Thought

And if you expose the fraud that is college education by correcting their 6th Grader's grammar, they call you a "Grammar Nazi."

Let me make some people piss their pants with some bold truth.
What made America great?”
No presence of “Brown” people

Actually the presence of brown people is what made america great. Without slavery, the south wouldn't have become a world agricultural market leader, making America an exporter to the world, which propelled america into economic greatness.
A fair statement, and true.
without slaves the US would not have been great???!!!
hahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Slavery was the best thing to happen to African derived individuals. Otherwise, they would still be living in huts, eating dirt, killing each other and enslaving other tribes. In the American South for example they were generally taught to be civilized and also taught basic skills by they far more advanced White folk.

The America being "great" cutoff point was probably the mid-sixies when Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy introduced the Immigration Act of 1965 that put up a wall against Europeans and opened the floodgates for non-White third worlders. Also the Communist inspired "Black power" around that time that put the blame of lower IQ's on that of Whitey, and hilariously the "Black power" has evolved into various insane Afro Centric theories that Blacks were Egyptians and taught the Greeks math, etc. See South Africa to observe the end result of "social justice warrior" theory vs. common sense.

Last edited:
The country is no less unified today than its strongest point. Its just that the far fringes from both sides make the most noise. Most are near the center.
We are divided because different localities want to impose their beliefs on all citizens of the country through a large Central Gov't...............

That is WHY the founding fathers believed in Enumerated Powers and local governing themselves...........

Democrats control most population centers and big cities in the United States.........who push their beliefs on more Rural areas who tend to be Republican.................and visa versa................

What is right in the belief system of New York City isn't what a Rural community in Oklahoma believes in.........So each side through Temporary power IMPOSES their BELIEF SYSTEM on others..................and is exactly why we are at each others throats so much and are so Divided Now.................

What is happening today is EXACTLY why the Founding Fathers didn't want a PURE DEMOCRACY................where 50% plus 1 decides all the laws for the 50% minus 1...............then it turns to who has the plus 1.......they counter the will of the ones with a temporary majority...........then it repeats...............wash, rinse, spin and dry...........over and over again.

And will not go away until we get the corrupt career politicians out of the system who use the system for personal gain.........as they get paid by lobbyist to do their bidding for personal wealth and power. A gov't that decides the winners and losers in business for greed.................and self serving reasons.............

We will continue to be this way.............as long as a plus 1 tries to impose it's will on the minus 1.............Never have relations been this bad in this country than since before the Civil War.
Bootlickers Slurping for Their Masters

Democracy is absolute rule by the majority. Most of the people you Buttboys for the Bosses cite as examples of democracy would not have had any power under majority rule. The latest is that freak David Hogg, who demands that the older generation should practice "democracy." Preachers demanding that we submit to a republic illogically, aggressively, and spastically use the kid's ignorance as proof that democracy is for pushy ambitious imbeciles like that wannabe Anderson Cooper. But, on the contrary to your illogical rants, democratic media would show Hogg's goofy mug only on a "Goofball of the Day" segment.

Now it all makes sense why you are so full of hate for America. And btw, speaking of Indian Genocide Democrat founder Andrew Jackson did that, just like Democrats enslaved African Americans.

Its Constitution.

Nice try but no cigar, Tree. When you say I hate America you are really implying I hate RW white conservatism. That, my veggie friend, is only the worst part of America. Oh, yeah... and those mean ol' ancient democrats you felonious monks keep referring to were CONSERVATIVES. Party affiliation doesn't mean Jack... Conservatives change parties like they change their underwear... once in a a blue moon. Heh heh heh!

The term "conservative" had little meaning prior to the progressive era, moron.

Its Constitution.

The term "conservative" had little meaning prior to the progressive era, moron.
Says who, you big mouthed pest?

I disagree. FDR and WW II didn't not make America great.

Under Hoover we went into the great depression.

After FDR we were the source of the greatest generation.

Hoover didn't cause the depression, numskull, and FDR implemented the same policies as Hoover. That's why the depression lasted 12 year. FDR destroyed this country.
Coolidge caused the depression

Hoover took the fall

The Federal Reserve caused the financial panic with its policy of credit expansion. That institution was instituted under the Wilson administration. Then Hoover and FDR turned a sharp recession into a depression with the progressive economic policies.

Hoover didn't cause the depression, numskull, and FDR implemented the same policies as Hoover. That's why the depression lasted 12 year. FDR destroyed this country.

Hoover took the fall

The Federal Reserve caused the financial panic with its policy of credit expansion. That institution was instituted under the Wilson administration. Then Hoover and FDR turned a sharp recession into a depression with the progressive economic policies.
Yawwnnnn! Nope..Nope...Nope!

Hoover took the fall

Yawwnnnn! Nope..Nope...Nope!
Yep . . Yep . . . . Yep!

Actually the presence of brown people is what made america great. Without slavery, the south wouldn't have become a world agricultural market leader, making America an exporter to the world, which propelled america into economic greatness.
hahahahahhahahahhahahaha
Hey chuckles, what is so funny about that. If your lazy indentured white ancestors had gotten off their lazy arses and picked that cotton at reasonable wages slavery may never have occurred here.(sarcasm intended)

hahahahahhahahahhahahaha
Hey chuckles, what is so funny about that. If your lazy indentured white ancestors had gotten off their lazy arses and picked that cotton at reasonable wages slavery may never have occurred here.(sarcasm intended)

Slavery was here before the existence of the United States, moron.

hahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Slavery was here before the existence of the United States, moron.
Duh... Yeah...the indians captured their enemies and enslaved them... any other bright revelations, arctic beaver face? Or maybe it's arctic woodchuck face, I can't really tell.

a better question is how did Britain become the superpower of the 19th century as she did not have much resources/room/etc ??--culture/spirit/willpower--
..a culture that produced people to go out and do better
Their military was second to none................they grew via a better military than others..............They gained power through military might..................until they over reached........spread themselves to thin..............and were taken down slowly all over the world...........

Same as Rome and other powers..................

The entire map of the world is written by War..............on who won or lost............and that has basically never changed.
...yes-then the overall related question was how did that tiny, tiny island produce those military forces?
--they had the culture-willpower--etc to produce those military forces/population/food/ships/guns/technology
Their military tactics and advances in Technology of that day made them very powerful.................Just as today our military tech and tactics do the same.................

They were quite frankly vicious on the battlefield...........well disciplined soldiers who walked over other armies even when outnumbered.......Why they controlled so much.......

Even in Rome.............when outnumbered on the battlefield...........won many battles because of tactics and strategy of the day would slaughter undisciplined troops with Superior numbers................

Hannibal did it even better than them............he nearly took out Rome..........because of battle tactics and skill on the battle field....Carthage fell because Rome adapted.......learned from Hannibal....exploited Carthage corruption and destroyed Hannibal in current day Egypt......................

Skill and discipline on the battle field wins Battles...........and Britain understood this.........
All Roads Lead to Rome

This is what Julius Caesar's uncle, Marius, achieved:

BATTLE OF VERCELLAE (Northern Italy, 101 BC)

Romans, both brave and intelligent: 52,300
Ancestors of goosesteppers: 180,000

Roman dead: 300
German dead: 120,000
Germans volunteering to surrender and become slaves: 60,000

Smart people make shit happen using whatever resources they have access to....had they not had access to black slaves they still would have built the AG industry the same.

The problem is that America wasn't built on smart people, most early communities failed, and if not for the indians the pilgrims would have starved. Those intellectuals were imported as the country encouraged the best and brightest to come to america.

I see what you’re wanting to do here...I’ll play along.
So by your account, the south wouldn’t have been built without slavery...is that your assertion?
.Would have been built without slavery, but it would be that it wouldn't have been built as quickly or produced the amount of wealth that it did because of slavery.
Slavery was a drag on the American economy, not a benefit. Just compare how fast the North, without slavery, developed in comparison to how fast the South developed.
.Are you attempting to deny the contribution's of slavery to the southern AG industry, and the wealth in which it generated for that industry ??

Forum List

Back