What made United States great ?

While the evidence is the contrary.
The desire for their "privileged" selves is historically proven,
All history is only one long story to this effect: men have struggled for power over their fellow-men in order that they might win the joys of earth at the expense of others and might shift the burdens of life from their own shoulders upon those of others.

William Graham Sumner

You are the one proclaiming "christianity" as this wonderful concept.
Not me.
Putting proof out there is all.

View attachment 187013
With your "god", it couldn't be said and more clear.

Its Constitution.
Putting God first, and including him in spirit into the Constitution. We couldn't have written a Constitution such as we have without him being added into the mix.

The reason we are claiming that we need to MAGA now, is because over the years there has been a negative force that has been attempting to remove God from everywhere in this nation.

It has been a relentless game of attrition that has been conducted by this negative force against us, yet it has been pushed back, and it is losing ground lately.

Hopefully the trend continues in the right direction which is to keep God in our midst always, and to continue to pray that he accepts our invitation to dwell amongst us always.
And before that the Indians fought each other...................Taking each others lands to the point that many tribes were wiped out..........

This is History of Man killing each other...........and nothing more.........Nothing Godly about the wiping out other people for your own gain........We took the U.S. by force of arms................Just as many tribes took their lands by Force...............

Mexico took that land by Force..............the Spaniards took it and wiped indians from there off the map.................Mostly by disease...........then we beat them and took the West.........

This story is true for the whole world.
I said clearly that they are influenced by their faith........It is a part of who they were..........and thus makes a big difference on how they looked at creating a new gov't...................

They were driven a lot by their faith.

I think it's good to start with what doesn't make America great.

The American Nazi Party

The Alt White

The Aryan Nation

And the other parts of the current Republican Party.

None of that is what made America great.
Ah, but fighting against those is definitely part of what makes America great.
It's a real pity the Republican Party has embraced rotten ideals.

Remember, the GOP built the Interstate Highway system.
The GOP built NASA.
Incredible Accomplishments.

But that's the GOP of the past. When the party was centered in the Northeast and far West.

Since the party moved to the Deep South they don't have accomplishments, they cause damage. Jim Crow, Iraq, the war on the poor, the hatred of minorities and gays.
What makes America great is fighting against people who follow current GOP ideology.

The American Nazi Party

The Alt White

The Aryan Nation

None of that is what made America great.
Ah, but fighting against those is definitely part of what makes America great.
It's a real pity the Republican Party has embraced rotten ideals.

Proof? :link::linky:

Remember, the GOP built the Interstate Highway system.
The GOP built NASA.
Incredible Accomplishments.

But that's the GOP of the past. When the party was centered in the Northeast and far West.

Since the party moved to the Deep South they don't have accomplishments, they cause damage. Jim Crow, Iraq, the war on the poor, the hatred of minorities and gays.
What makes America great is fighting against people who follow current GOP ideology.

Anyone that opposes rDerp is OK in my book.

Many people (including me) will think entrepreneurs made the U.S a developed country and that was caused by capitalism. Also systems such as: free market, freedom of opinion, competition.. etc. provided us those technologies and science. In the history, those people from aristocratic background have been always made the useful things for the humanity.

I don't know am I right ? What do you think ?

We also have an article about that topic, you can read it here:
What made America great? – Think and Say
America is great because the God-given rights of its people are codified in the constitution which also lists the restrictions on government.

The American Nazi Party

The Alt White

The Aryan Nation

actually the group that doesn't help at all is blacks--high criminal rate--low graduation rate
high criminal rate-low graduation rate--not good for any country--
they do a lot more harm than your list of groups
they HATE America
MObama hates America
Michelle Obama's 'Proud' Remarks
the Obamas went to America/white hater Wright for YEARS
''God Damn America''--this is the Obamas...this is the blacks
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America

The American Nazi Party

The Alt White

The Aryan Nation

white supremacists have murdered a whopping 77 people --since 1995
blacks murder over 3000--every YEAR!!!
sure--those alt right/whites are really terrible :rolleyes-41:
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
blacks commit over TWICE as many hate crimes as whites per capita
Offenders
sure--those whites are so evil-bad-harmful..!!!!!!!!
the alt white/nazis are in the news everyday causing trouble :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
My answer to the OP would be a lot of hard work, good ideas and bold risk-taking is what makes America, America.

This is another stupid idiotic trivial post.....let's all get out our pin kind and cheerlead for america. Lmao

Forum List

Back