What MAGA will be be seeing today?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm in the mood for some MAGA today! McCabe, Mueller, Comey, and Hillary can all go sit on a rusty AIDS-infected rake. Release the damned memo and smoke the rats out of their holes.

Let’s burn this place to the ground!!

I'm in the mood for some MAGA today! McCabe, Mueller, Comey, and Hillary can all go sit on a rusty AIDS-infected rake. Release the damned memo and smoke the rats out of their holes.

They have to get their browns shirts ready, because when it is found out that the 1/2 white community agitator is smelly as shit, they are going to rise up in defense...Cities are going to burn...Women are going to be punched...Sounds like a typical day at UC Berkley..

The lawless Obama administration's arrogance has been their downfall, that and they were convinced Hillary would win and none of this would ever see the light of day.

/----/ Isn't it odd that the memo has not leaked with all the people who have seen it? Meanwhile everything bad about Trump is on the front page of the NY Times real and imagined. Very odd indeed.

White House is referring reporters to fbi’s Wray, as to the decision of McCabe leaving now. Said they were not in anyway involved in his stepping down today.

Gosh...I hope the memo isn't disappointing after this huge build-up and excitement from the Trumpaloompas!!!

What MAGA will be be seeing today?
Trump having a heart attack with a Big Mac in one hand and Twitter in the other? :dunno:
52HvMUx.png

Gosh...I hope the memo isn't disappointing after this huge build-up and excitement from the Trumpaloompas!!!
It has already been a huge success considering it led to the firing of McCabe.

Mueller
Ain't
Getting
Away...

And the house comes tumbling down...

Forum List

Back