What makes arguing with liberals so frustrating #1

id prefer not to commute (such as you do, but thats your choice) hence why i live where i work. i probably also have a much lower gas bill than you do as well as a much lower mortgage payment. but then again, thats the choice you make.

there isnt much cactus in RC anymore, i guess its been a while since you been out this way.

I went shooting in Liddell Creek about 2 weeks ago. The 15 goes right through Rancho. Once past Bass Pro Shops, it sure looks like desert to me.

once you pass bass pro shops you get into Colton......

palm springs in the desert, victorville is the desert. RC is not the desert.

Wrong.

Substance Use Among Persons in Families Receiving Government Assistance
[COLOR=#fffff]In Brief

• An estimated 27 million persons aged 12 to 64 lived in families that received government assistance in the year prior to the interview
  • Prevalence of past month heavy alcohol use was lower in assisted families than in unassisted families among persons aged 18 to 25, but higher among persons aged 35 to 49
  • Past month illicit drug use was higher in assisted families than in unassisted families among persons aged 12 to 64
[/COLOR]

And *I* have no problem with testing recipients that use the safety net for illicit purposes to include buying drugs of any kind on the public dole.

Wrong.

[COLOR=#fffff]In Brief

• An estimated 27 million persons aged 12 to 64 lived in families that received government assistance in the year prior to the interview
  • Prevalence of past month heavy alcohol use was lower in assisted families than in unassisted families among persons aged 18 to 25, but higher among persons aged 35 to 49
  • Past month illicit drug use was higher in assisted families than in unassisted families among persons aged 12 to 64
[/COLOR]

And *I* have no problem with testing recipients that use the safety net for illicit purposes to include buying drugs of any kind on the public dole.

I agree.

Most decent paying jobs drug test applicants. If one is using, then they arent seriously looking for employment.

Once theyre employed, they can indulge in anything they want as far as Im concerned.

Wrong.

[COLOR=#fffff]In Brief

[/COLOR]

I agree.

Most decent paying jobs drug test applicants. If one is using, then they arent seriously looking for employment.

Once theyre employed, they can indulge in anything they want as far as Im concerned.

Not me. I don't want the people I work with, most especially if they are engaged in activities that can have risks for other people, to be high on anything or impaired by anything. It is for that reason that many employers mandate an automatic drug test when an employee has a work comp injury. And almost all states allow reduced workers compensation for those who are injured and test positive unless it is a certainty that the positive drug test had nothing to do with the accident. For instance, if another employee dropped a brick on your head, a positive drug test could not possibly be a factor in the accident. But the more hazardous the work is, and the more have to depend on their coworkers, the more important a drug free workplace becomes.

Wrong.

[COLOR=#fffff]In Brief

[/COLOR]

I agree.

I was speaking to those that are on the public dole...on MY DIME.

I didn't make the post comprhension optional.

Get it?

What the fuck?

No.

Ontario, Cucamonga, Devore

Colton is significantly East, the other side of Fontana.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,dr6_9dwEmfXnahD0O4To9hePFV8P7-bBD0OmzDrjyTjbk9RBVjWLibWOAdfYxV9FIkPocuvR-HZN0CssNNOf5zg9_wex9zWYI9NBZVSaF_0tykgxjWZol1B2w4RinQnBMKzkG_xO4DoDhEMJWDFLVVnd-FA2C3saCrA9jCTShbsunR9A

If you say so.....

In the Wonderful World of Conservatopia, everyone can get by on ten bucks an hour.

In 1840, you'd have been rich.

It's all relative.

But you keep trying.
listening doesnt listen very well... dont mind her, she has already admitted that she didnt make it out of the 5th grade....

Must be tough to admit that someone who didn't make it through the fifth grade mopped up the place with you

yeah id like you see you go to your boss and demand overtime....
I laugh at you. Out loud.

I -gladly- pay overtime to -anyone- worth a damn, because O/T for effective employees is cheaper and more productive than hiring aditional employees who might not be worth anything.

Perhaps when you find yourself gainfully employed, you'll understand.
yeah, im sure when employees demand anything from you, you cave and bow down to them immediately and fulfill all of them...

so youre willing to pay overtime when an employee demands it, even if there not the business to support such overtime...... yup youre business is gonna be around a long time with that policy.

Do you really think going to your boss and "demanding overtime" is the only way people can make extra money? My GOD, are you out-of-touch with the real world. Everything is about making demands on other people with you. You need something = someone else needs to jump and provide it. :cuckoo:

What the fuck?

No.

Ontario, Cucamonga, Devore

Colton is significantly East, the other side of Fontana.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,dr6_9dwEmfXnahD0O4To9hePFV8P7-bBD0OmzDrjyTjbk9RBVjWLibWOAdfYxV9FIkPocuvR-HZN0CssNNOf5zg9_wex9zWYI9NBZVSaF_0tykgxjWZol1B2w4RinQnBMKzkG_xO4DoDhEMJWDFLVVnd-FA2C3saCrA9jCTShbsunR9A

If you say so.....
i will admit i messed that one up. i meant to say Rialto since i have friends who live there (not Colton)

Not if you're head of household and have kids in the house.
I have 2 kids, I pay about $130 in taxes each month.

Single, no kids..yeah, you're going to pay a LOT. But then your grocery bill won't be $400 either. And you don't need $750 a month digs.
No one "needs" $750/mo digs.
what fantasy world do you live in where a house or apartment costs less then $750 a month?

Actually, $750 is the average for Tucson, which means there are certainly apartments here which cost less. Admittedly, they're not in great neighborhoods, but that's the choice you make when you decide to raise a family on $10 an hour.

what fantasy world do you live in where a house or apartment costs less then $750 a month?

The world where people live according to their means.

Not easy to find an apartment for $750 or less in Chicago, that is if you want something other than a studio (which doesn't work well if you have kids), or something that's not in a gang-ridden neighborhood.

If you're piddling around at $10 an hour in Chicago with a family to support, you have no right to "want something other than a studio" in a bad neighborhood. You should be damned glad your lazy ass has ANYWHERE to live, if that's the best effort you're bringing to the table. What kind of dumbfuck starts a family under those conditions, anyway?

I laugh at you. Out loud.

I -gladly- pay overtime to -anyone- worth a damn, because O/T for effective employees is cheaper and more productive than hiring aditional employees who might not be worth anything.

Perhaps when you find yourself gainfully employed, you'll understand.
yeah, im sure when employees demand anything from you, you cave and bow down to them immediately and fulfill all of them...

so youre willing to pay overtime when an employee demands it, even if there not the business to support such overtime...... yup youre business is gonna be around a long time with that policy.

Do you really think going to your boss and "demanding overtime" is the only way people can make extra money? My GOD, are you out-of-touch with the real world. Everything is about making demands on other people with you. You need something = someone else needs to jump and provide it. :cuckoo:

Indeed. Forget about becoming a productive member of a company and working hard to earn your pay and benefits and any bonuses that might come from such hard work...in his eutopia? Just demand it, use the power of the imperial Gubmint to make it so...

As the company he works for folds because they can't meet the unruly demands.

This tickturd is a danger not only to himself, but the private sector, and others.

More proof of your cluelessness. :lol:

You can search the apartment listings of every city in the US; in each of them you -will- find apartments that cost less than $750/mo.

The real world is going to whack you upside the head pretty hard, son - you better buy a helmet.

Yes, but what SIZE apartment is it?
apparently 400 SF with a family of 4 in the slums is an acceptable solutions to M14

Apparently, raising a family of four on no more than $10 an hour is somehow the problem of someone other than the dipshit doing it.

Yeah, if you can't be bothered to plan and run your life any better than that, a slum would be exactly where you belong until YOU pull your ass out of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Not easy to find an apartment for $750 or less in Chicago, that is if you want something other than a studio, or something that's not in a gang-ridden neighborhood.
True or false:
You can get an apartment in Chicago for less than $750/mo.

You definitely can. But it will come at the price - more often than not - of putting your safety at risk.

For me, the safety of my family is #1, so "living within my means" would mean finding the cheapest apartment in a relatively safe area (if I live in Chicago).

Generally, this is not going to be less than $750.

Hey, wow, still YOUR fucking problem, not anyone else's.

Yes, but what SIZE apartment is it?
apparently 400 SF with a family of 4 in the slums is an acceptable solutions to M14

Apparently, raising a family of four on no more than $10 an hour is somehow the problem of someone other than the dipshit doing it.

Yeah, if you can't be bothered to plan and run your life any better than that, a slum would be exactly where you belong until YOU pull your ass out of it.
And I hope he takes Ben Franklin's advice and is REAL uncomfortable in his self-imposed misery.

Not easy to find an apartment for $750 or less in Chicago, that is if you want something other than a studio (which doesn't work well if you have kids), or something that's not in a gang-ridden neighborhood.

So. . . .if $750 is all you can afford, then it is best to wait to have kids until you can afford something larger than that studio, yes? Or to not live in Chicago and instead live someplace that allows a larger place for that $750.

We cannot have freedom and at the same time demand that others provide us with what we want and/or what we think we need.,
youre failing to take into account people who already have families and get laid off forcing them to take a lower paying job.

Still missing the point where that becomes MY problem, rather than theirs. Life sucks sometimes; adults had best be smart and flexible enough to deal with it.

Indeed. Forget about becoming a productive member of a company and working hard to earn your pay and benefits and any bonuses that might come from such hard work...in his eutopia? Just demand it, use the power of the imperial Gubmint to make it so...

As the company he works for folds because they can't meet the unruly demands.

This tickturd is a danger not only to himself, but the private sector, and others.
did you even see where the original comment came from?

M14 claimed that if you were only making $10 an hour you should just work 54 hours a week instead of 40. he even doubled down on the idea that when an employee wants and demands overtime that he will get it.

so i guess in essence you are agreeing with me that when an employee demands overtime he wont necessarily get it.

So. . . .if $750 is all you can afford, then it is best to wait to have kids until you can afford something larger than that studio, yes? Or to not live in Chicago and instead live someplace that allows a larger place for that $750.

We cannot have freedom and at the same time demand that others provide us with what we want and/or what we think we need.,
youre failing to take into account people who already have families and get laid off forcing them to take a lower paying job.

Still missing the point where that becomes MY problem, rather than theirs. Life sucks sometimes; adults had best be smart and flexible enough to deal with it.
thats a good christian attitude you have there. a guy gets fired because his boss made some bad business decision and your solution is oh well fuck 'em, its his own fault.

Forum List

Back