What Makes Poor People Poor? - Special Segment

they/I paid into that which makes it a real entitlement,,,the problem with it is he forced participation
lousy management; it solves nothing. we need something more comprehensive and cost effective.

the only way to get that is to have it ran by the local community, then the money is closest to the source and the need and you don have the feds taking a cut
Block grants to the several States could work.[/QUOTE

it would only work to make it worse and is in violation of the constitution
no, it wouldn't. it would be simpler.

so sending money to the feds and hen having several fed workers move the money around and then giving it back to the states to then givce it to the people is easier than the people just giving it straight to the states???

HOW SO???

oh i FORGOT THAT THE FEDS WILL KEEP A BIG CUT OF THE MONEY

SO NO ITS NOT EASIER OR SIMPLER

Democrats: a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich people by telling poor people that the other rich people are the reason they're poor.
Democrats support raising taxes on the wealthy, even themselves if they are wealthy
Rich Republicans vote to slash their own taxes and cut benefits to the poor
how are those benefits helping the poor???

so far its done more harm than good and prolonged their suffering,

its time they learn to live or die by their own accord ;like the rest of the world does

Benefits like food stamps, housing, healthcare help to support them
Benefits like job training, low cost business loans, educational grants help to rise out of poverty

No poor person has ever done better by taking benefits away

What have Republicans done to help the poor other than build more prisons?

how would you know since its never been done

but what we do know for a fact is the majority of those that receive them never get out

and it also is not the job of the feds to steal from the majority and give to a minority

is time the communities step up and help their neighbors not the feds by stealing
Generational welfare is the exception

It is the job of the Government to help those who need help

When are they going to start helping? So far all government does is enable them to stay poor.

lousy management; it solves nothing. we need something more comprehensive and cost effective.

the only way to get that is to have it ran by the local community, then the money is closest to the source and the need and you don have the feds taking a cut

so sending money to the feds and hen having several fed workers move the money around and then giving it back to the states to then givce it to the people is easier than the people just giving it straight to the states???

HOW SO???

The federal government collects the money anyway. Block grants could get process started. It is simpler.

Democrats support raising taxes on the wealthy, even themselves if they are wealthy

its time they learn to live or die by their own accord ;like the rest of the world does

Benefits like job training, low cost business loans, educational grants help to rise out of poverty

but what we do know for a fact is the majority of those that receive them never get out

and it also is not the job of the feds to steal from the majority and give to a minority

is time the communities step up and help their neighbors not the feds by stealing

but its hurting more than it helps,,,thats not the general welfare

all welfare is best if its from the community and not from the feds,,,they fuck up everything they touch
No way is helping people survive hurting them

Nowhere in the world have poor people done better by taking away basic sustenance

When are they going to start helping? So far all government does is enable them to stay poor.

They also provide educational assistance, jobs programs, small business loans

all welfare is best if its from the community and not from the feds,,,they fuck up everything they touch

Nowhere in the world have poor people done better by taking away basic sustenance

IF ITS BASIC THEN THEY CAN DO IT THEMSELVES

and like I said it would work better at a local level ,,and it would also be legal

Means testing does that.

Compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is more market friendly and cost effective.

So, who are you talking about, I am not sure who you are referring to when you say the "rich are too big to fail". I have watched many rich people have ideas, investments and businesses that have failed. Obama made companies that he claimed were to big too fail, but never anyone too rich to fail.
Where Is The Outrage Over Corporate Welfare?

I am against all corporate welfare, always have been. Now who are the rich that are too big to fail? I am not sure why you won't answer the simple questions, you seem to have trouble accounting for your words.
keeping up with terminology. unlike the right wing.

Too big to fail - Wikipedia

Still can’t answer the question? Who specifically are the rich that are too big to fail? Come on, name them, you claim they exist however you can’t name them?
the one percent. tax cut economics merely favors the rich at the expense of the Poor.

Can you name them or they some imaginary creature you dreamed up?

and like I said it would work better at a local level ,,and it would also be legal
Providing for the general welfare is a general power.

They also provide educational assistance, jobs programs, small business loans

but thats in violation of the constitution,,,its the states job not the feds

HOW SO???

The federal government collects the money anyway. Block grants could get process started. It is simpler.

Also, see Solyndra.

you keep repeating that,,,but the record is clear it harms the country nmore than it helps

I am against all corporate welfare, always have been. Now who are the rich that are too big to fail? I am not sure why you won't answer the simple questions, you seem to have trouble accounting for your words.

Still can’t answer the question? Who specifically are the rich that are too big to fail? Come on, name them, you claim they exist however you can’t name them?
the one percent. tax cut economics merely favors the rich at the expense of the Poor.

I gave you some references. It is up to you. Why blame the Poor.

HOW SO???

Also, see Solyndra.
r&d costs, regardless.

its their fault they are poor not mine,,,so why blame/punish me

you keep repeating that,,,but the record is clear it harms the country nmore than it helps
what record is clear where? the right wing tells plenty of stories.

its their fault they are poor not mine,,,so why blame/punish me
Capitalism has a Natural rate of unemployment for the bottom line.

the fact that we have generational welfare that has produced millions of bastard children of single mothers that have no hope of a good life

with a more localized system those people have a better chance

Taking money from me, my employees, and my neighbors isn't helping me, or us. I care about me, and mine. Not every other sorry bastard with a sob story...

the fact that we have generational welfare that has produced millions of bastard children of single mothers that have no hope of a good life

with a more localized system those people have a better chance
misguided morals? it was a simple economic problem.

Forum List

Back