What Makes Poor People Poor? - Special Segment

Only the right wing alleges their fantasy is the gospel truth.

It seems you believe your idea is gospel truth, right winger.

you have nothing but fallacy and repeal; I must be right even though I am on the left.

You have given no facts, no analysis, nothing, I have history on my side, so I really don't care about your stupid plan and that you think there is no real argument.

I know for a fact you are wrong because no serious lawmaker will touch your stupid plan and no one has for over 200 years. So, whether you think anyone has a relevant argument or not is irrelevant because you are clueless and provide no real cure, just fantasy of a lazy one. Lazy people like yourself don't contribute, so your idea is done. Thanks for the laughs!

only in right wing fantasy is an understanding of economics unnecessary. everything costs under Capitalism. Our general welfare clause takes that into account.

Capital has to circulate under capitalism. there will always be poor and rich; simple poverty is all we need to solve for.

Great left wing propaganda.

you have nothing but fallacy and repeal; I must be right even though I am on the left.

You have given no facts, no analysis, nothing, I have history on my side, so I really don't care about your stupid plan and that you think there is no real argument.

I know for a fact you are wrong because no serious lawmaker will touch your stupid plan and no one has for over 200 years. So, whether you think anyone has a relevant argument or not is irrelevant because you are clueless and provide no real cure, just fantasy of a lazy one. Lazy people like yourself don't contribute, so your idea is done. Thanks for the laughs!
only in right wing fantasy is an understanding of economics unnecessary. everything costs under Capitalism. Our general welfare clause takes that into account.

Capital has to circulate under capitalism. there will always be poor and rich; simple poverty is all we need to solve for.
simple poverty is easily fixed by getting a job and paying your fair share

Compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment can solve for that inefficiency in our First World economy.

Means testing is much less efficient as a general safety net for merely unemployed labor.

Do you have facts, data analysis or research to at least see if your theory is applicable in this instance?
you can't come up with anything negative; a positive multiplier is all it must engender.

I can come up with lots of negatives, this real issue is this is your idea and you can't come up with anything positive to support the theory you claim is sound.
how will capitalists or labor be worse off with equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will?

Does ^ this guy EVER post something that makes sense?

I placed him on ignore roughly 2 years ago. I have never seen a post of his that was thought out, or logical. When I saw you were arguing with him, I moved on.

why any welfare at all, if it is that easy? only in right wing fantasy does capitalism work the way they claim.

Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment; compensation for that makes rational and capital sense.

Do you have facts, data analysis or research to at least see if your theory is applicable in this instance?
you can't come up with anything negative; a positive multiplier is all it must engender.

I can come up with lots of negatives, this real issue is this is your idea and you can't come up with anything positive to support the theory you claim is sound.
how will capitalists or labor be worse off with equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will?

Does ^ this guy EVER post something that makes sense?

I placed him on ignore roughly 2 years ago. I have never seen a post of his that was thought out, or logical. When I saw you were arguing with him, I moved on.
you have nothing but fallacy; why "run from a good argument"?

why any welfare at all, if it is that easy? only in right wing fantasy does capitalism work the way they claim.

Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment; compensation for that makes rational and capital sense.

YES,,,PUT AN END TO GOVERNMENT RAN WELFARE!!!!

it makes better sense for them to get a job and pay their fair share

nobody takes the right wing seriously.

Where Is The Outrage Over Corporate Welfare?

what do you have against people paying their fair share???

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

nobody takes the right wing seriously about morals.

when are you going to practice what you preach, kettle?

when are you going to be more than a kettle complaining about a pot.

He doesn't understand your question well enough to give it an answer. He only post propaganda slogans and can't stand up in an argument.

hypocrisy is an abomination unto a God. why are you against the salvation and greater glory of your immortal soul?

He doesn't understand your question well enough to give it an answer. He only post propaganda slogans and can't stand up in an argument.

hypocrisy is an abomination unto a God. why are you against the salvation and greater glory of your immortal soul?

why do you have a problem paying your fair share of true witness bearing?

why do you have a problem paying your fair share of true witness bearing?

Forum List

Back