What makes you the most angry or fed up RE politics in the USA?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
welll, the first thing that comes to my mind is how nothing ever gets done about certain problems (people not being able to afford even a small apartment bc rent is ridiculous etc) but politicians live very well... and get very rich in DC

so there's that

then there's the fact that the border is over-run by criminals and specifically human traffickers but again... politicians get rich off this kind of mayhem so...

welll, the first thing that comes to my mind is how nothing ever gets done about certain problems (people not being able to afford even a small apartment bc rent is ridiculous etc) but politicians live very well... and get very rich in DC

so there's that

then there's the fact that the border is over-run by criminals and specifically human traffickers but again... politicians get rich off this kind of mayhem so...
I'm fed up with the southern border also. Thinking the border wall was a fix all was a mistake.

I'm fed up with the southern border also. Thinking the border wall was a fix all was a mistake.

1651265580682.png

Those in power in DC appear to think walls work... and guns....... and neither party is complaining about the fence or murdering unarmed protestors.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

so there's that

Hate it when politicians lose an election and instead of accepting their loss, lies to their retard followers and rile them all up to go invade the Capitol and try to capture legislatures and hang the VP.

so there's that

I'm thinking I'd be a lot happier with politics if all the deserving Democrat politicians/criminals and their associates were in jail.. ;)

1. Both parties have CORRUPTED and RIGGED representative government, concentrating power into the hands of a few in congress. Refuse to vote as you are told and the party attacks you like a rabid dog.

2. Both parties have CORRUPTED and RIGGED elections. Now rigged so heavily in favor of the party's hand picked bought and paid for lacky the notion that the people are electing their representative is a farce.

3. The complete collapse of the free press and it's role representing the people. Now they are allied with and propaganda tools for the parties.

For me it’s primarily that I believe BOTH parties have abandoned the basic principles and ideology that (I believe) this nation was founded on.

The other thing that upsets me is that Politics has become a career path/profession and a lifestyle. I don’t believe our system was ever designed to survive Professional Politicians, apolitical Parties, PACs, etc…

The fact that nothing ever changes regardless of who's in power........and the general public is too stupid to see it!!!!

How is 3300 times so far on one stretch hit you?

According to a media Report, the WaPo. Yeah, I trust them to tell us the truth. Maybe we oughta increase the surveillance and interdiction on that wall instead of just letting every swingin' dick come across without going through the checkpoints. I guess you don't want to even try to stop or impede the flow of undesirables coming into the US, huh? Along with the 'Rona unvaccinated and untested IIs, yeah no problem.

Forum List

Back