What Mask Would You Wear For A Deadly Virus?

Ten points go to anybody who can quote a lefty saying on this thread that he would wear one of the cheap cloth masks or surgical masks that lefties have been defending on every mask thread.

EfbEnYSU4AMxFTj.jpeg

Last edited:
There are various reports stating that :wearing two masks are better than one".

Kinda hard to wear two of those masks you presented. Unless, you have a really huge head! o_O

Are you really that stupid?

A virus isn't like poison gas where you need protection or it can kill you immediately. I think it's something that causes your body to hurt itself by spreading through it and affecting vital organs. Thus, the idea of the mask is to prevent its spread to others if you have it. To treat it, I think it's the same idea of preventing its spread throughout your body with antibiotics.
Well, this is what people who work with viruses wear.
1613656918611.jpeg

A virus isn't like poison gas where you need protection or it can kill you immediately. I think it's something that causes your body to hurt itself by spreading through it and affecting vital organs. Thus, the idea of the mask is to prevent its spread to others if you have it. To treat it, I think it's the same idea of preventing its spread throughout your body with antibiotics.
View attachment 458579
Lefties just want people to wear masks, but they don't care if the mask filters anything or not.

EY9m6IeUcAEjW6N.jpeg

And here is a perfect example of exactly the sort of broad ignorance that is allowing the criminals who infest government to get away with the #CoronaHoax2020.

And here is a perfect example of exactly the sort of broad ignorance that is allowing the criminals who infest government to get away with the #CoronaHoax2020.
Indeed.

Notice what mask he says he would wear in a room known to contain a deadly virus.

View attachment 458579

It depends on the virus. Most common viruses are much less than ebola. That's why there is warning level for it. You are just being extreme.

View attachment 458579
What we have learned is people will rat out other people. Just like the Nazis. Its can eventually be an Ann Frank thing for any reason. Trust is hard.

You are one dumb father f*cker.

No longer care if you wear a mask, if you care not at all if you give or get the virus to or from friends or family . Will stop worrying about you. Please at least stay six feet away from me.

Indeed.

Notice what mask he says he would wear in a room known to contain a deadly virus.

I didn't even get involved with your STUPID PERSON'S discussion for a mask. When I read you OP, I just :icon_rolleyes: . With a deadly virus, you must wear a suit. Usually, it's based on the danger level which determines what type of protection to wear. Doesn't that make sense instead of a dumb putz like you trying to figure out what protection outfit to wear lol?

Indeed.

I didn't even get involved with your STUPID PERSON'S discussion for a mask. When I read you OP, I just :icon_rolleyes: . With a deadly virus, you must wear a suit. Usually, it's based on the danger level which determines what type of protection to wear. Doesn't that make sense instead of a dumb putz like you trying to figure out what protection outfit to wear lol?
Exactly. You evaded the opening post. Lefties absolutely will not answer the opening post, they can't.

The masks aren't about stopping the spread of a virus.

They are about proving that with, sufficient fear, the populace can be forced to do anything.
One time somebody got the Populace to look the other way while 6,000,000 humans were starved, beaten, tortured, imprisoned and ultimately murdered and incinerated. They are trying to force Vaccine into every arm! why is that? Any comments or discussion

The masks aren't about stopping the spread of a virus.

They are about proving that with, sufficient fear, the populace can be forced to do anything.
One time somebody got the Populace to look the other way while 6,000,000 humans were starved, beaten, tortured, imprisoned and ultimately murdered and incinerated. They are trying to force Vaccine into every arm! why is that? Any comments or discussion

Why is that, you ask?

This is why

1613700041741.png

Forum List

Back