What need some to be done with the terrorists protesting Trump's refugee halt.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
These are not grassroots protests, they are organized and funded by wealthy global left-wing elitists. So yes, of course they have a right to PEACEFULLY protest, unfortunately none of these terrorists protesting have evolved past cro-magnon man.

So, how about using facial recognition to identify these terrorists and then force them to house refugees currently in this country, as well as pay for their food, clothing and basic needs. If their heart is so into this that they're protesting Trump's halt on refugees, then they should be most thankful for having to house and care for them.

These are not grassroots protests, they are organized and funded by wealthy global left-wing elitists.

Link?

One sentence, thread obliterated. :Boom2:

I take it these losers are the retiring baby boomers since they obviously have no job to be at?

-Geaux

Again ----- "weekend".

And btw I'd be circumspect if I were you about references to "having no job" after shilling to elect an orange Klown who's never held a job in his life. Just a thought.

These are not grassroots protests, they are organized and funded by wealthy global left-wing elitists.

Link?

I take it these losers are the retiring baby boomers since they obviously have no job to be at?

-Geaux

Again ----- "weekend".

And btw I'd be circumspect if I were you about references to "having no job" after shilling to elect an orange Klown who's never held a job in his life. Just a thought.

So, you dispute they have jobs? Just using a little 'vacation time'?

-Geaux

Link?

-Geaux

Again ----- "weekend".

-Geaux
Lots of people have jobs that allow vacation days to be used a day at a time. It is not an odd thing.

Link?

-Geaux

Again ----- "weekend".

-Geaux
Lots of people have jobs that allow vacation days to be used a day at a time. It is not an odd thing.

Some

lol

-Geaux

Forum List

Back