What? No thread on how Trump obliterated MSM tonight?

I visited a propoganda museum in Shanghai a few years ago. That nonsense Trump played at his daily TV rally rivaled anything I saw at that museum.

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

I really liked the way that CBS reporter (was she from CBS? you know the one I'm talking about) refused to let Trump propoganda his way out of doing nothing during the month of February. Trumps face got redder and redder and his head nearly exploded. She hung on like a bull terrier and he could not shake her. I loved every second of it.

"Daily TV rally"

Sure sweetheart stick with that

There goes your so-called Christianity, right out the window. 22,000 Americans have died, a half million are sick, and you're celebrating Trump's "victory" over the press.

I visited a propoganda museum in Shanghai a few years ago. That nonsense Trump played at his daily TV rally rivaled anything I saw at that museum.

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

I really liked the way that CBS reporter (was she from CBS? you know the one I'm talking about) refused to let Trump propoganda his way out of doing nothing during the month of February. Trumps face got redder and redder and his head nearly exploded. She hung on like a bull terrier and he could not shake her. I loved every second of it.

"Daily TV rally"

There goes your so-called Christianity, right out the window. 22,000 Americans have died, a half million are sick, and you're celebrating Trump's "victory" over the press.

When Dragonlady shows up to Judge Your Christianity:

1586865934196.png

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

"Daily TV rally"

Dragonlady is in mourning! Nothing POLITICAL with her! :auiqs.jpg:

600k dead from cancer!
600k dead from heart disease!

How does she make it thru the day!

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

"Daily TV rally"

Dragonlady Sez "FLAGELLATE YOURSELVES OVER DEAD PEOPLE OR YOU'RE NOT RIGHTEOUS LIKE ME"

1586866054135.png

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

"Daily TV rally"

Dragonlady Sez: "Your birthday today? HA! 100 people will die in car accidents, SINNER!!!"

1586866140747.png

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

"Daily TV rally"

Dragonlady Sez: "Your birthday today? HA! 100 people will die in car accidents, SINNER!!!"

View attachment 323317
If you're enjoying life, REPENT you vile sinner!

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

"Daily TV rally"

Okay last one:

Dragonlady Sez, "I see you in DisneyWorld but meanwhile, PEOPLE ARE DYING OF OLD AGE and you don't care. SHAME, I say SHAME"

1586866380260.png

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

"Daily TV rally"

View attachment 323317
If you're enjoying life, REPENT you vile sinner!

Leftists are and have been our Puritans for a long, long time DA. That they don't see it is the best running joke of the 21st century.

Did I shut her up, you think?

I haven't got to see it yet...but my father said it was the single greatest news conference in the history of television...and since he's experienced the entire history of television, I expect that's likely accurate.
It all depends on how you view a President having a total crybaby, temper tantrum, meltdown in the White House briefing room. It was something to see, that's for sure and I've never seen anything like it before.

What a disgusting baby-man Trump is. So desperate for affirmation, adoration and applause. He's really a pathetic excuse of a human being. A complete waste of protoplasm.

But wait! There's hope! Wisconsin voters rejected Trump endorsed state supreme court justice Daniel Kelly in last week's election, according to the election results released last night. Remember, Trump thought Wisconsin Democrats wanted to postpone the election because they were so afraid of Trump's endorsement of Kelly. Trump twitter endorsed him three times. He lost like a dirty dog. lmao.

Last edited:
I haven't got to see it yet...but my father said it was the single greatest news conference in the history of television...and since he's experienced the entire history of television, I expect that's likely accurate.
It all depends on how you view a President having a total crybaby, temper tantrum, meltdown in the White House briefing room. It was something to see, that's for sure and I've never seen anything like it before.

What a disgusting baby-man Trump is. So desperate for affirmation, adoration and applause. He's really a pathetic excuse of a human being. A complete waste of protoplasm.

And of course, you and your lot will always be the judge of who is worthy and who is not.

Oh, listen...we know. We know.

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

"Daily TV rally"

View attachment 323314
I was thinking more like Church Lady
1586866849232.png

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

"Daily TV rally"

View attachment 323314
I was thinking more like Church Lady
View attachment 323319

That works too, and works very well.

But remember: these people are open-minded and not judgmental. NOPE

hahahahahahaha

There was a thread around here some place.
A thread? A THREAD? This was history! It was amazing! Loved how he spanked every damn one of them with their bullshit lies. And they cut away from airing it because they didn't want the masses to see those lies up front and personal. Hilarious!

What uh, "lies" would these be then?
Exactly! "What uh, lies would these be?" Is a question that is the result of the MSM censoring information. They know lefties are not allowed to look outside the MSM narrative, so they were able to engineer your perspective of the political landscape by blocking your view of news that really did happen. Your perception of the political landscape is not yours, it was engineered by the MSM who owns you.

Forum List

Back