What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
I think/hope in 100 years we will no longer strike each other like animals when we get angry....
An idealistic desire, but very impractical. We can't negate over 200,000 years of evolution on the plains with a few years of drum circles and group hugs.

You're wrong about Zimmerman. The fact remains both those guys were low IQ, fitting since both were Democrats. :D If Martin hadn't attacked Zimmerman, Zimmerman wouldn't have been forced to defend himself.

I agree. And I just heard this football player tried either opening the guys door or he lunged into the window and Louisiana stand your ground says your car is your home and you can shoot someone entering your home/car.

Sounds like a justified shooting
If that's true, then you are correct.

HE was someone that the neighbor hood watch guy did not recognize in a Gated Community.

That's suspicious.

YOur assumption about what Zimmerman felt emotionally from the act of carrying a handgun is unlikely based on my personal experience and the reported feelings of several of my friends with decades of carry time.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest beating him in the face while Zimmerman screamed for help.

YOur reflexive siding with Martin, a man that refused to stop beating a screaming man, even when told the cops were on the way, shows that you are on the side of the bad guys.

Lol. "Bad guys"? Are you serious? It's an old case and closed. But it could have turned out differently. That's all I'm saying.
By not voting in 2014 or this year black people agree with correll. They must.

A vote for hillary means they disagree but if they didn't show up to vote that put people who think like correll in charge so either black people agree with correll or they are dumb for not voting.

Keep in mind that the majority of victims of people like Treyvon Martin are blacks themselves.

I'm sure quite a number of blacks saw though the lefty race baiting on that one, even if they were afraid of people like Katsteve and kept their mouths shut.

Lol. I would be more apt to fear one who glorifies wannabe cops with permits to "carry"who bullies women.

Defending someone's right to defend themselves is hardly "glorifying" them.

But your dishonesty or lack of objectivity is noted.

And reduces the credibility of the rest of your statements.
The only lack of objectivity here is my unwillingness to agree with a vigilante taking it upon himself to play cop instead of letting trained officers do their duty.

And a thug like him should not be allowed to carry a firearm.....especially one who brags about killing someone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wftv.r...agging-about-killing-trayvon-martin/417278308

Last edited:
Lol. "Bad guys"? Are you serious? It's an old case and closed. But it could have turned out differently. That's all I'm saying.

A vote for hillary means they disagree but if they didn't show up to vote that put people who think like correll in charge so either black people agree with correll or they are dumb for not voting.

Keep in mind that the majority of victims of people like Treyvon Martin are blacks themselves.

I'm sure quite a number of blacks saw though the lefty race baiting on that one, even if they were afraid of people like Katsteve and kept their mouths shut.

Lol. I would be more apt to fear one who glorifies wannabe cops with permits to "carry"who bullies women.

The only lack of objectivity here is my unwillingness to agree with a vigilante taking it upon himself to play cop instead of letting trained officers do their duty.

And a thug like him should not be allowed to carry a firearm.....especially one who brags about killing someone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wftv.r...agging-about-killing-trayvon-martin/417278308

Calling the cops, even following the thug in question, is not being a vigilante.

That you feel the need the need to lie, shows that you know you are wrong.

Martin defined himself a thug by his actions, when he sat on Zimmerman's chest and beat him as he screamed for help, not stopping even when told the cops were on the way.

Your siding with the thug shows what type of person YOU ARE.

Calling the cops, even following the thug in question, is not being a vigilante.

Martin defined himself a thug by his actions, when he sat on Zimmerman's chest and beat him as he screamed for help, not stopping even when told the cops were on the way.

He was told to stop following and decided to do so anyway. There was nothing that who he was following was doing wrong, so why would he do so unless he was looking for trouble?

I do not condone anyone getting beaten up, but he as a supposed responsible adult ( time has proven otherwise) could have prevented this from happening.

And no, you don't know what kind of person I am.

He was told to stop following and decided to do so anyway. There was nothing that who he was following was doing wrong, so why would he do so unless he was looking for trouble?

I do not condone anyone getting beaten up, but he as a supposed responsible adult ( time has proven otherwise) could have prevented this from happening.

1. Stranger in a gated community. He was looking to have the cops question the stranger.

2. Your snide comments about karma says otherwise.

3. You have revealed more about yourself than you know. You are comfortable with the idea of railroading an innocent man to prison, and you are comfortable with the idea of him receiving street justice.

Do you always do what you are told? Is this a free country? Did George live in that gated community? Was Trevon probably stealing and peeping in on windows? Did Treyvon get offended and attack Zimmerman for following him? Probably.

If Treyvon struck him first, it was a justified killing. If someone is stalking me I might run and I might turn around and ask why they are following me. If they say I look suspecious I can say fuck you but I can't really beat them up for following me, can I? Apparently not.

SO black people need to not be so offended when someone follows them that they turn around and attack them. He sort of proved Zimmerman was right to be suspecious. He was following a violent person apparently.

I don't believe Zimmerman started the fight. He may have pissed Treyvon martin off but Treyvon went too far. Know who else went too far? That football player who thought he could drag that guy out of his car and beat him up. Or reach through the window and attack the guy over a road rage incident. You can flip someone off and curse them but you can't physically attack someone. If you do, you better hope they aren't carrying because they'll be justified to shoot you.

1. Stranger in a gated community. He was looking to have the cops question the stranger.

3. You have revealed more about yourself than you know. You are comfortable with the idea of railroading an innocent man to prison, and you are comfortable with the idea of him receiving street justice.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) suggested that Republicans would not be in favor of imposing the 35 percent tariff on foreign goods that Trump proposed Sunday in a series of tweets.

Do you always do what you are told? Is this a free country? Did George live in that gated community? Was Trevon probably stealing and peeping in on windows? Did Treyvon get offended and attack Zimmerman for following him? Probably.

If Treyvon struck him first, it was a justified killing. If someone is stalking me I might run and I might turn around and ask why they are following me. If they say I look suspecious I can say fuck you but I can't really beat them up for following me, can I? Apparently not.

SO black people need to not be so offended when someone follows them that they turn around and attack them. He sort of proved Zimmerman was right to be suspecious. He was following a violent person apparently.

I don't believe Zimmerman started the fight. He may have pissed Treyvon martin off but Treyvon went too far. Know who else went too far? That football player who thought he could drag that guy out of his car and beat him up. Or reach through the window and attack the guy over a road rage incident. You can flip someone off and curse them but you can't physically attack someone. If you do, you better hope they aren't carrying because they'll be justified to shoot you.

Do I always do what I'm told? Of course not. If I was on neighborhood watch and reported someone who I felt was suspicious, and was then TOLD NOT TO FOLLOW THEM, would I have stopped?

YES.

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch person, NOT a policeman, after he made the call to report his "suspicion" that should have been the end of it FOR HIM.

Of course the only thing to go on now is what Zimmerman "says" happened. But judging from Zimmerman's now well known track record of brandishing firearms and being accused of domestic violence more than once, it is apparent that HE has some anger issues and could very well have started a fight, got his ass beaten and then shot Martin.

As far as the not picking fights, what makes you think that I am justifying that. Anyone could be carrying a gun....and for the record, I would still disagree if Martin had NOT been Black.

LIke I said before, the outcome is what is, but it would not be surprising if his last day on earth ends just as Martin's did.

Judging from some of his publicized encounters, he has a short fuse and very little ability to defend himself without the need for a firearm.

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) suggested that Republicans would not be in favor of imposing the 35 percent tariff on foreign goods that Trump proposed Sunday in a series of tweets.

THanks for the tip. I just called his office, identified myself as a life long republican who would hold the republican party responsible for any such sabotage.

To the point of leaving the party.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
For 2016 the Negro turnout rate was very low.

This really hurt HIllary.

For 2018 it will probably be just as low or lower.

The GOP wars are about to begin, yes.

Trump is a RINO surprise surprise !!

Lots of his ideas do not appeal to the far right GOP fringe or even the GOP mainstream.

Even his fundamental promise of infrastructure jobs for non college blue collar workers in Mich, Wisc, Pa, Ohio, NC and Florida his critical swing states is NOT a GOP mainstream appeal item.

Surprise surprise !!

And you are a "drama queen". I have not said anything regarding "sending him to prison".

What I DID state is that he is every bit as much a "thug" if not more than Martin.

And I DID state that when he was told not to follow, he should have followed the instructions of the dispatcher as opposed to not doing so.

As far as being a "stranger" in a gated community, since when does someone who is not a resident automatically become a "suspect" in committing a crime? Especially when no crime has taken place.

Did Zimmerman observe him looking at cars or loitering in front of a specific home? As far as we know neither happened.

I live in a gated community and we have a patrol service in cars that politely stop people who do.not reside there and ask them if they "need help".

Lastly, your damn right about "street justice" People who have his temperament usually end up on the receiving end of it.

If you don't like that, too bad.

And you are a "drama queen". I have not said anything regarding "sending him to prison".

What I DID state is that he is every bit as much a "thug" if not more than Martin.

And I DID state that when he was told not to follow, he should have followed the instructions of the dispatcher as opposed to not doing so.

As far as being a "stranger" in a gated community, since when does someone who is not a resident automatically become a "suspect" in committing a crime? Especially when no crime has taken place.

Did Zimmerman observe him looking at cars or loitering in front of a specific home? As far as we know neither happened.

I live in a gated community and we have a patrol service in cars that politely stop people who do.not reside there and ask them if they "need help".

Lastly, your damn right about "street justice" People who have his temperament usually end up on the receiving end of it.

1. If his Justified Self Defense shooting of Martin was declared falsely to NOT be justified, he would have been sent to prison.

2. Crimes had taken place. Martin fit the description of the suspect. Zimmerman reported that Martin was wandering around looking at houses.

3. Zimmerman was trying to help a Police Patrol come talk to Martin.

4. And your support of "Street Justice" for Zimmerman, based on your biased conclusion about his self defense shooting shows what type of person you are.

5. I don't like it. The Jury disagreed with you. Your type of racist support of violent thugs helped alienate white democrats to elect Donald Trump. If you don't like that, too bad.

1. If his Justified Self Defense shooting of Martin was declared falsely to NOT be justified, he would have been sent to prison.

2. Crimes had taken place. Martin fit the description of the suspect. Zimmerman reported that Martin was wandering around looking at houses.

4. And your support of "Street Justice" for Zimmerman, based on your biased conclusion about his self defense shooting shows what type of person you are.

5. I don't like it. The Jury disagreed with you. Your type of racist support of violent thugs helped alienate white democrats to elect Donald Trump. If you don't like that, too bad.

Michael Slager, The Cop Who Killed Walter Scott, Wasn't Convicted Because Black Lives Don’t Matter | The Huffington Post

The Cop Who Killed Walter Scott, Wasn’t Convicted Because Black Lives Don’t Matter

Scott, a father of four, was likely running away to avoid being arrested for not paying child support. He owed more than $18,000 and there was a bench warrant out for his arrest when the shooting occurred.

None of that matters. Running away from an officer and being behind in child support payments are not crimes punishable by death.

Unless you’re black.

What do I make out of all this? 1. Blacks don't vote so this kind of shit will keep happening until they become good citizens.

2. Black men need to start paying their child support

3. Black women need to stop having sex with guys like this.

Coming from a successful white male middle class liberal, this is going to be interesting the next couple/few years. I want to hear blacks say blm. I fucking dare them. Because it is official that BLDM. Black lives DON'T matter. You have to vote for your opinion to matter, right? Well if they didn't vote, then they don't matter.

My conservative buddy was in MGM Casino in Detroit in 2008 when Obama won. The blacks were acting crazy celebrating and cheering that it was "their turn". Well I hope they enjoyed the last 8 years because if you think America sucked for black people before, just wait.
Whites cant do anything they havent done before. Yall mofos gonna catch a surprise you try the wrong thing however.

So whatever they do is ok as long as they've done it before? I see. Because that's the point. They want to roll things back to way things were, BEFORE!
Yep. We survived your white asses before. Not too much you can do.

Slager’s allusion to the black man’s supposed physical strength and insistence that he was threatening him ― disputed by the video evidence ― demonstrates the officer’s fear of black masculinity and his perception that black people are inherently criminal.

Michael Slager, The Cop Who Killed Walter Scott, Wasn't Convicted Because Black Lives Don’t Matter | The Huffington Post

If only black people knew how important voting was. Maybe they would have some democrats up on capital hill who agree that black lives matter. Because you people did not show up and vote this year and never show up for midterms is why you are treated like second class citizens. Well, that's one reason.

All I'm saying is that the answer is not to boycott voting. The answer is show up in droves, every 2 fucking years. Sorry if I offend you by calling your people stupid for not voting but I know voting is what's best for them. Staying home being a bad citizen is not the answer even though you defend that move.

The Cop Who Killed Walter Scott, Wasn’t Convicted Because Black Lives Don’t Matter

Scott, a father of four, was likely running away to avoid being arrested for not paying child support. He owed more than $18,000 and there was a bench warrant out for his arrest when the shooting occurred.

None of that matters. Running away from an officer and being behind in child support payments are not crimes punishable by death.

Unless you’re black.

What do I make out of all this? 1. Blacks don't vote so this kind of shit will keep happening until they become good citizens.

A "physical altercation" puts people in a fight of flight mindset. From wikepedia it looks like a bad shooting.

That being said, we don't know why the jury couldn't return a verdict. 11 out of 12 jurors wanted to convict.

The cop is still facing Federal Charges, with the possibility of life in prison.

This isn't about blacks not voting.

Unless you’re black.

A "physical altercation" puts people in a fight of flight mindset. From wikepedia it looks like a bad shooting.

That being said, we don't know why the jury couldn't return a verdict. 11 out of 12 jurors wanted to convict.

The cop is still facing Federal Charges, with the possibility of life in prison.

If they don't like the outcomes of all these cases perhaps they need a more liberal government who has empathy towards the black community. Do you think Republicans have a problem with this shooting? They will try their hardest to justify it. They will defend the cop.

Look back and see who defended the cop after seeing this video. It was Republicans. They said the black guy shouldn't have run. True but is that cause to murder him? The cop lied.

Slager said during his trial that he felt “total fear” as Scott charged toward him. He also claimed that Scott had grabbed his Taser and intended to fire it. “I see him with a Taser in his hand as I see him spinning around,” Slager said. “That’s the only thing I see: that Taser in his hand.”

In fact, the video evidence does not show Scott with a Taser when he is killed ― it shows Slager dropping a Taser near Scott’s body after he is shot.

When pressed by the prosecutor to explain, Slager said, “I don’t remember everything that happened.” He says he was concerned that Scott was “running for some reason” and that he was “going to lose” in a struggle with Scott.

“I pulled my firearm, and I pulled the trigger,” said Slager. “I fired until the threat was stopped, like I’m trained to do.”

Slager’s allusion to the black man’s supposed physical strength and insistence that he was threatening him ― disputed by the video evidence ― demonstrates the officer’s fear of black masculinity and his perception that black people are inherently criminal.

This is also evident in Slager’s interview with South Carolina Law Enforcement Division agents soon after the shooting. Because Scott was on the phone, shouting out his location to someone on the other end, Slager said he worried that he would never see his family again. So he decided to take another man away from his.

The person on the line with Scott was his mother.

Unless you’re black.

Unless you’re black.

If they don't like the outcomes of all these cases perhaps they need a more liberal government who has empathy towards the black community. Do you think Republicans have a problem with this shooting? They will try their hardest to justify it. They will defend the cop.

Look back and see who defended the cop after seeing this video. It was Republicans. They said the black guy shouldn't have run. True but is that cause to murder him? The cop lied.

Slager said during his trial that he felt “total fear” as Scott charged toward him. He also claimed that Scott had grabbed his Taser and intended to fire it. “I see him with a Taser in his hand as I see him spinning around,” Slager said. “That’s the only thing I see: that Taser in his hand.”

In fact, the video evidence does not show Scott with a Taser when he is killed ― it shows Slager dropping a Taser near Scott’s body after he is shot.

When pressed by the prosecutor to explain, Slager said, “I don’t remember everything that happened.” He says he was concerned that Scott was “running for some reason” and that he was “going to lose” in a struggle with Scott.

“I pulled my firearm, and I pulled the trigger,” said Slager. “I fired until the threat was stopped, like I’m trained to do.”

This is also evident in Slager’s interview with South Carolina Law Enforcement Division agents soon after the shooting. Because Scott was on the phone, shouting out his location to someone on the other end, Slager said he worried that he would never see his family again. So he decided to take another man away from his.

Unless you’re black.

THe media has cried wolf so many times with "cop shoots unarmed black man" that it is natural for republicans to be suspicious. Blame liberals for that.

THat being said, this does look like a bad shoot.

Yes, republicans DO have a problem with people being shot if they are not an imminent threat.

What more blacks voting will get is NOT a government that is against random shootings of blacks by cops, (republicans are that) but a government that reflexively sides with the black and against the cop for political reasons.

The cop in this situation appears to have let the rush from the fight over come his training and procedure.

Your assumption that he would have reacted differently to a white guy he was in a fight with is unsupported. Whites who resist arrest get shot by cops also, sometimes unfairly.

Unless you’re black.

Unless you’re black.

THe media has cried wolf so many times with "cop shoots unarmed black man" that it is natural for republicans to be suspicious. Blame liberals for that.

Yes, republicans DO have a problem with people being shot if they are not an imminent threat.

What more blacks voting will get is NOT a government that is against random shootings of blacks by cops, (republicans are that) but a government that reflexively sides with the black and against the cop for political reasons.

The cop in this situation appears to have let the rush from the fight over come his training and procedure.

Your assumption that he would have reacted differently to a white guy he was in a fight with is unsupported. Whites who resist arrest get shot by cops also, sometimes unfairly.

One thing I will say is that it doesn't matter what black people think because they don't vote. Your opinion matters more because you show up and vote every 2 years so the solution is going to come from people who think like you, not people who agree with blacks that these shootings are racist.

Like a black person might point out that

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

Unless you’re black.

Unless you’re black.

How do you explain this?

U.S. police officers have shot and killed the exact same number of unarmed white people as they have unarmed black people: 50 each. But because the white population is approximately five times larger than the black population, that means unarmed black Americans were five times as likely as unarmed white Americans to be shot and killed by a police officer.

Forum List

Back