What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
I was in a good medical field. Due to a lack of good jobs in the economy, the field was flooded.

Last job I applied for ,in the field, had 76 applicants.

I kept waiting for the flood to die down and for other people to leave the field.

BUt they don't have anywhere to go either.

I'm not returning to the field at this time.

Trump can help the people still in the field though, if the surplus have someplace else to go, and jobs can be more available and wages can start to rise again.
Something similar happened in the 2000s here in Michigan. Sales jobs were tough. Lots of turnover and the pay went down but profits went up.

So let's see if middle class wages go up much more than they just did. Did you see wages went up and unemployment lowest it's been in 9 years? Yea, thanks Obama and boo on bush.

I hope you are right that the GOP way is the best way but I think you are dead wrong

But if anyone will admit it I will.

And if he does well by me but not blue collar I'll laugh at blue collar for swallowing it

Good enough.

Just watch out for media spin. Because if Trump does do that, they will not admit it.
Hey, don't you think Isis is going to go after trump investments?

NO, to busy killing people.
Yea, that's what I mean. Bombing trump buildings and attacking his resorts could bankrupt him for the 9th time.

If no one will go to his resorts because they are afraid.

Such thoughts seem way to sophisticated for these barbarians.

I was in a good medical field. Due to a lack of good jobs in the economy, the field was flooded.

Last job I applied for ,in the field, had 76 applicants.

I kept waiting for the flood to die down and for other people to leave the field.

BUt they don't have anywhere to go either.

I'm not returning to the field at this time.

Trump can help the people still in the field though, if the surplus have someplace else to go, and jobs can be more available and wages can start to rise again.
Something similar happened in the 2000s here in Michigan. Sales jobs were tough. Lots of turnover and the pay went down but profits went up.

So let's see if middle class wages go up much more than they just did. Did you see wages went up and unemployment lowest it's been in 9 years? Yea, thanks Obama and boo on bush.

I hope you are right that the GOP way is the best way but I think you are dead wrong

And if he does well by me but not blue collar I'll laugh at blue collar for swallowing it

Good enough.

Just watch out for media spin. Because if Trump does do that, they will not admit it.

Yea, that's what I mean. Bombing trump buildings and attacking his resorts could bankrupt him for the 9th time.

He'd still be President and simply bomb them back. ;)

Good enough.

Such thoughts seem way to sophisticated for these barbarians.
Those "barbarians" have killed thousands of people. Their predecessors took out the World Trade Center. Daesh has conquered huge portions of Syria and Iraq.

Islamic State and the crisis in Iraq and Syria in maps - BBC News
iraq_syria_control_3oct2016_976.png

Sealybobo wants to be a white savior so bad.
Let's use stand your ground as an example. Liberal whites like me would have locked up George Zimmerman. And it was Republicans who created stand your ground.

So if stupid black people would wise up and vote democratic, we might have enough senators and congressmen to overturn such a horrible law which seems to give whites the justification to shoot blacks when that isn't necessarily justified.

So remember when I try to taunt you dumb blacks into voting it's for your own good as well as mine. I too could get shot by some white coward who has a big mouth but then can't really back it up when we both pull over and get into a fight.

The guy who just shot that former football play should go to jail. He could have drive off.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest beating him, seconds before the shot.

It's hard to walk away from the confrontation when a thug is literally sitting on your chest beating you.

You ever sit on a man's chest and beat him in face while he screamed for help?
No but I've gotten in fights and never lost. Dozens. Every one of them could have been considered "justified" because they feared for their safety.

A guy who looks for a fight shouldn't be able to use a gun when they start losing

From the timeline we piece together, and the complete lack of any wounds other than the gunshot on Martin, it does not sound like much of a "fight", more like a beating.

But the overriding fact in the Martin case is that Zimmerman could have walked away when he was told over the phone by the police dispatch personnel to stop following Martin. He obviously wanted to play cops and robbers and likely felt empowered because he was armed. What is rearly even more interesting is that Martin has been universally dubbed a "thug", while that punk Zimmerman has had far more negative encounters with law enforecent in his past than Martin.

Good enough.

He's gonna bomb them either way

Sealybobo wants to be a white savior so bad.
Let's use stand your ground as an example. Liberal whites like me would have locked up George Zimmerman. And it was Republicans who created stand your ground.

So if stupid black people would wise up and vote democratic, we might have enough senators and congressmen to overturn such a horrible law which seems to give whites the justification to shoot blacks when that isn't necessarily justified.

So remember when I try to taunt you dumb blacks into voting it's for your own good as well as mine. I too could get shot by some white coward who has a big mouth but then can't really back it up when we both pull over and get into a fight.

The guy who just shot that former football play should go to jail. He could have drive off.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest beating him, seconds before the shot.

It's hard to walk away from the confrontation when a thug is literally sitting on your chest beating you.

No but I've gotten in fights and never lost. Dozens. Every one of them could have been considered "justified" because they feared for their safety.

A guy who looks for a fight shouldn't be able to use a gun when they start losing

From the timeline we piece together, and the complete lack of any wounds other than the gunshot on Martin, it does not sound like much of a "fight", more like a beating.

But the overriding fact in the Martin case is that Zimmerman could have walked away when he was told over the phone by the police dispatch personnel to stop following Martin. He obviously wanted to play cops and robbers and likely felt empowered because he was armed. What is rearly even more interesting is that Martin has been universally dubbed a "thug", while that punk Zimmerman has had far more negative encounters with law enforecent in his past than Martin.

1. THe dispatcher was not his boss.

2. Your assumption that he felt empowered by being armed is the opinion of someone who has never carried and it completely wrong.

3. HE had a long record of "playing" neighborhood watch, ie helping the cops.

4. Martin behaved like a thug as was witnessed.

Good enough.

Like Obama did Libya and Syria? Probably so. Still, he's not king. He needs the support of Congress.

2. Your assumption that he felt empowered by being armed is the opinion of someone who has never carried and it completely wrong.

Agreed. Everything Zimmerman did was legal. Everything Martin did was legal up to the point he attacked Zimmerman. Then, Zimmerman had the right of self-defense. The jury verdict proves this to be true.

Like Obama did Libya and Syria? Probably so. Still, he's not king. He needs the support of Congress.
The Republicans have wanted war with Iran for years. Let's see how they lie us in.

The Republicans have wanted war with Iran for years. Let's see how they lie us in.
So you really think Trump will increase his popularity with American citizens by invading Iran?....or are you just fear-mongering...again?

So you really think Trump will increase his popularity with American citizens by invading Iran?....or are you just fear-mongering...again?
I worry about it. I remember them trying to get Clinton to invade Iraq, they invaded Iraq and then theyve been beating the war drums on Iran since at least 2007. I know Iran is a foe but we have lots of foes we don't go to war with. I hope im wrong.

When was the first time I fear mongered?

Clearly trump doesn't always care what's popular and do you think invading and bombing radical Islam in Iran would be a hard sell to trump supporters?

I worry about it. I remember them trying to get Clinton to invade Iraq, they invaded Iraq and then theyve been beating the war drums on Iran since at least 2007. I know Iran is a foe but we have lots of foes we don't go to war with. I hope im wrong.

When was the first time I fear mongered?
You're right to worry. You're right to not only buy into the fear-mongering but to spread it around yourself.

Realists know that no matter who is doing the saber-rattling, Left or Right, most of it is just noise. Hillary and Obama were saber-rattling about Libya, Syria and Crimea. The Republicans about Iran. 80% of what either side says is BS....but there's still that 20%. Yes, Iran is a danger. Same goes for the ME be it Libya or Syria and Russia attacking it's neighboring states.

Clearly trump doesn't always care what's popular and do you think invading and bombing radical Islam in Iran would be a hard sell to trump supporters?
Some would go for it. Most seem to be isolationists.

I doubt Trump will attack Iran unless 1) we're attacked first or 2) the majority of Congressional Democrats support it.

Some would go for it. Most seem to be isolationists.

I doubt Trump will attack Iran unless 1) we're attacked first or 2) the majority of Congressional Democrats support it.
Or he starts a tweet war with the moolahs of Iran.

These are going to be very interesting time my friend. Buckle up

How would you know WHO has ever carried?

No. the dispatcher was not his "boss". They were simply the ones responsible for dispatching licensed, qualified law enforcement who likely would have found there to be no threat from Martin.

What kind of person presses on when told "we don't need for you to do that"?

Someone like him who failed at being an actual police officer who wanted to act like one.

Lastly, you have no idea who has "carried" versus who has not....but, it is likely thst people who "carry" that have as as many encounters as Zimmerman has had eventually will have someone "stand their ground" with him.
The realities of widespread gun posession are that someone like Zimmerman can carry a weapon without demonstrating a need or an ability, and someone like Trayvon Martin can get killed without demonstrating a threat.

Text from an article on this incident

The night of Martin’s death, after Zimmerman describes Martin as a black male with “his hand in his waistband”, a 911 dispatcher asks “Are you following him?”

“Yep.”

“We don’t need you to do that”

Zimmerman of course, continued his pursuit.

No. the dispatcher was not his "boss". They were simply the ones responsible for dispatching licensed, qualified law enforcement who likely would have found there to be no threat from Martin.

Someone like him who failed at being an actual police officer who wanted to act like one.

Lastly, you have no idea who has "carried" versus who has not....but, it is likely thst people who "carry" that have as as many encounters as Zimmerman has had eventually will have someone "stand their ground" with him.
The realities of widespread gun posession are that someone like Zimmerman can carry a weapon without demonstrating a need or an ability, and someone like Trayvon Martin can get killed without demonstrating a threat.

The night of Martin’s death, after Zimmerman describes Martin as a black male with “his hand in his waistband”, a 911 dispatcher asks “Are you following him?”

“Yep.”

1. Agreed. The dispatcher was not his boss, and Zimmerman broke no law, nor was doing anything morally or ethnically wrong in walking down that street.

2. What type of person? Based on Zimmerman's long history in the neighborhood watch, someone who wanted to help the cops find and question this suspicious looking character.

3. Your assumption on the way that carrying makes you feel, is contrary to my personal experience and that of all my friends, many who have carried regularly for decades. If you have carried and felt empowered, that is on you.

4. Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest beating him in the face while Zimmerman screamed for help, not stopping even when informed that the cops were called.

That "demonstrates a threat".

5. I note you don't quote actual unedited 9-11 tape. Because that makes it obvious that Zimmerman wasn't even completely sure that the guy he was reporting on was black.

“Yep.”

A misrepresentation of the truth. Here is the complete 911 transcript.

Transcripts of Calls in the George Zimmerman Case

More of the part you quoted (minus the opinion). Notice he was already following Martin in response to the "which way is he running?" question. When the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that", he consented and was on the way back since he'd lost Martin thinking he'd gone out the back entrance. It was upon Zimmerman's return that Martin confronted him.

Zimmerman: No, you go in, straight through the entrance, and then you make a left-- you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. Shit, he's running.

Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance... Fucking punks. These assholes, they always get away...

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: Okay.

Dispatcher: Alright, sir, what is your name?

Zimmerman: George. He ran.

Dispatcher: All right, George. What's your last name?

Zimmerman: Zimmerman.

Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?

Zimmerman: [redacted]

Dispatcher: All right, George. We do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: All right, where you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman: If they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse. And uh, straight past the clubhouse, and make a left. And then they go past the mailboxes, that's my truck... [unintelligible]

Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?

Zimmerman: I don't know. It's a cut through, so I don't know the address.

Map of encounter:
trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-map-with-911-call-timing.jpg

CrtD924WYAAWdre.jpg

“Yep.”

1. Agreed. The dispatcher was not his boss, and Zimmerman broke no law, nor was doing anything morally or ethnically wrong in walking down that street.

2. What type of person? Based on Zimmerman's long history in the neighborhood watch, someone who wanted to help the cops find and question this suspicious looking character.

3. Your assumption on the way that carrying makes you feel, is contrary to my personal experience and that of all my friends, many who have carried regularly for decades. If you have carried and felt empowered, that is on you.

4. Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest beating him in the face while Zimmerman screamed for help, not stopping even when informed that the cops were called.

5. I note you don't quote actual unedited 9-11 tape. Because that makes it obvious that Zimmerman wasn't even completely sure that the guy he was reporting on was black.

“Yep.”

No. My observation is only about Zimmerman. Not people in general who "carry". He has had enough public encounters that make it easy to see that he is over zealous and wanted to be a police officer but couldn't.

So his consolation prize was that he is licensed to carry a firearm. As far as he case goes, bottom line, he could have taken the advice he was given to cease following , but heven didn't. It never came out whether Martin was actually seen doing anything suspicious.

No expiration date on Karma. So time will tell.

Forum List

Back