What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Do YOU understand that his past and fairly recent actions do not support what YOU "anticipate" his future actions to be?

I can see why you would say that. And my answer is above. In his new position, he will have different responsibilities.

And his resorts having to pay Americans will not be a competitive disadvantage if his competitors are forced to do the same.

That is if his resorts do pay Americans. He has already publicly stated that he would distance himself from his businesses.....that's likely a facade to create the illusion that he really has the best interest of working class Americans at heart.

You just spent several posts arguing that he won't keep his promises because of his business interests, and now you are downplaying his business interests.

No. What I am saying is that "he says" his business interests will take a backseat to the job of president

I'M saying that his Presidency will be more important than his business interests.

500 million, a billion, not that big of a difference in lifestyle.

A popular President with a same party Administration and the support of a strong base is a lot different than an unpopular president with a hostile population and a hostile Congress.

If he/you assume he will live long enough to have a significant POST presidency, the difference becomes even more stark.

Like anything else, time will tell. Of course cooperation and not having a Congress that is wiling to sacrifice the country in order to ensure that you fail is a plus.

I can see why you would say that. And my answer is above. In his new position, he will have different responsibilities.

And his resorts having to pay Americans will not be a competitive disadvantage if his competitors are forced to do the same.

That is if his resorts do pay Americans. He has already publicly stated that he would distance himself from his businesses.....that's likely a facade to create the illusion that he really has the best interest of working class Americans at heart.

You just spent several posts arguing that he won't keep his promises because of his business interests, and now you are downplaying his business interests.

No. What I am saying is that "he says" his business interests will take a backseat to the job of president

I'M saying that his Presidency will be more important than his business interests.

A popular President with a same party Administration and the support of a strong base is a lot different than an unpopular president with a hostile population and a hostile Congress.

If he/you assume he will live long enough to have a significant POST presidency, the difference becomes even more stark.

Like anything else, time will tell. Of course cooperation and not having a Congress that is wiling to sacrifice the country in order to ensure that you fail is a plus.

If the Congressmen in question truly believe that Trump's policies are that bad, then obstructing them, would not be, in their mind, sacrificing the country.

Which I respect, as them doing their job as they see it.

HOWEVER, any republican congressmen who do that, will be held responsible by republican rank and file voters.

Sealybobo wants to be a white savior so bad.
Let's use stand your ground as an example. Liberal whites like me would have locked up George Zimmerman. And it was Republicans who created stand your ground.

So if stupid black people would wise up and vote democratic, we might have enough senators and congressmen to overturn such a horrible law which seems to give whites the justification to shoot blacks when that isn't necessarily justified.

So remember when I try to taunt you dumb blacks into voting it's for your own good as well as mine. I too could get shot by some white coward who has a big mouth but then can't really back it up when we both pull over and get into a fight.

The guy who just shot that former football play should go to jail. He could have drive off.

Do YOU understand that his past and fairly recent actions do not support what YOU "anticipate" his future actions to be?

So you admit Congress was hostile to Obama.

Did you hear how low unemployment is? Lowest it's been in 9 years. Thanks obama

Let's use stand your ground as an example. Liberal whites like me would have locked up George Zimmerman. And it was Republicans who created stand your ground.

So if stupid black people would wise up and vote democratic, we might have enough senators and congressmen to overturn such a horrible law which seems to give whites the justification to shoot blacks when that isn't necessarily justified.

So remember when I try to taunt you dumb blacks into voting it's for your own good as well as mine. I too could get shot by some white coward who has a big mouth but then can't really back it up when we both pull over and get into a fight.

The guy who just shot that former football play should go to jail. He could have drive off.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest beating him, seconds before the shot.

It's hard to walk away from the confrontation when a thug is literally sitting on your chest beating you.

You ever sit on a man's chest and beat him in face while he screamed for help?

Actually, I was discussing the consequences of Trump's possible choices.

But I do also admit that the Republican Congress was hostile to Obama, as they well should have been, if not more so.

Yeah, I've heard. I have a job too. I'm literally making one fifth of what I was ten years ago.

Imagine my glee.

Martin was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's chest beating him, seconds before the shot.

It's hard to walk away from the confrontation when a thug is literally sitting on your chest beating you.

No but I've gotten in fights and never lost. Dozens. Every one of them could have been considered "justified" because they feared for their safety.

A guy who looks for a fight shouldn't be able to use a gun when they start losing

No but I've gotten in fights and never lost. Dozens. Every one of them could have been considered "justified" because they feared for their safety.

A guy who looks for a fight shouldn't be able to use a gun when they start losing

From the timeline we piece together, and the complete lack of any wounds other than the gunshot on Martin, it does not sound like much of a "fight", more like a beating.

But I do also admit that the Republican Congress was hostile to Obama, as they well should have been, if not more so.

Yeah, I've heard. I have a job too. I'm literally making one fifth of what I was ten years ago.

Imagine my glee.

What did you do and what do you do now? I want to see how he's going to help people like you.

I'm in sales. Manufacturing. I have a skill and college degree and I'm a white male who's shit is all paid off. Trump might help me or the GOP might ruin the economy again. I doubt the gap between rich and poor will shrink I doubt the debt will go down and I doubt trumps going to take us back to when you made 5 times more than you do now.

From the timeline we piece together, and the complete lack of any wounds other than the gunshot on Martin, it does not sound like much of a "fight", more like a beating.
One things for sure or pretty sure. Treyvon struck the first blow or " went at" Zimmerman. Im telling black people they can't be attacking people. Use your words. Be civilized.

Imagine my glee.

What did you do and what do you do now? I want to see how he's going to help people like you.

I'm in sales. Manufacturing. I have a skill and college degree and I'm a white male who's shit is all paid off. Trump might help me or the GOP might ruin the economy again. I doubt the gap between rich and poor will shrink I doubt the debt will go down and I doubt trumps going to take us back to when you made 5 times more than you do now.

I was in a good medical field. Due to a lack of good jobs in the economy, the field was flooded.

Last job I applied for ,in the field, had 76 applicants.

I kept waiting for the flood to die down and for other people to leave the field.

BUt they don't have anywhere to go either.

I'm not returning to the field at this time.

Trump can help the people still in the field though, if the surplus have someplace else to go, and jobs can be more available and wages can start to rise again.

Imagine my glee.

I was in a good medical field. Due to a lack of good jobs in the economy, the field was flooded.

I kept waiting for the flood to die down and for other people to leave the field.

Trump can help the people still in the field though, if the surplus have someplace else to go, and jobs can be more available and wages can start to rise again.
Something similar happened in the 2000s here in Michigan. Sales jobs were tough. Lots of turnover and the pay went down but profits went up.

So let's see if middle class wages go up much more than they just did. Did you see wages went up and unemployment lowest it's been in 9 years? Yea, thanks Obama and boo on bush.

I hope you are right that the GOP way is the best way but I think you are dead wrong

But if anyone will admit it I will.

And if he does well by me but not blue collar I'll laugh at blue collar for swallowing it

Imagine my glee.

Something similar happened in the 2000s here in Michigan. Sales jobs were tough. Lots of turnover and the pay went down but profits went up.

So let's see if middle class wages go up much more than they just did. Did you see wages went up and unemployment lowest it's been in 9 years? Yea, thanks Obama and boo on bush.

I hope you are right that the GOP way is the best way but I think you are dead wrong

And if he does well by me but not blue collar I'll laugh at blue collar for swallowing it

Good enough.

Just watch out for media spin. Because if Trump does do that, they will not admit it.

Imagine my glee.

Good enough.

Just watch out for media spin. Because if Trump does do that, they will not admit it.
Hey, don't you think Isis is going to go after trump investments?

Imagine my glee.

Americans are not only getting fatter, but also older. Lots of medical demand in our national future. ;)

Imagine my glee.

Good enough.

No doubt Daesh will attack the US any way they can.

Imagine my glee.

Good enough.

NO, to busy killing people.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Voter statistics say less than 50% but that also applies to all racial demographics.

Voter Turnout Demographics - United States Elections Project
CPS%20race.png

Who will turnout above 50%? Old farts like me and post-graduates like me:
CPS%20age.png

CPS%20educ.png

Good enough.

NO, to busy killing people.
Yea, that's what I mean. Bombing trump buildings and attacking his resorts could bankrupt him for the 9th time.

If no one will go to his resorts because they are afraid.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Voter statistics say less than 50% but that also applies to all racial demographics.

Voter Turnout Demographics - United States Elections Project
CPS%20race.png

Who will turnout above 50%? Old farts like me and post-graduates like me:
CPS%20age.png

CPS%20educ.png
And that's their fault. Don't vote don't matter. You and me will be fine. I'll get ss and Medicare still, I hope. Actually with Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell I'm not so sure. They might bankrupt us. 2nd great depression.

Forum List

Back