🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What outside nation will have the greatest influence in our 2020 election?

all i hear is mexicans are basically fairly conservative

I think what you need to do is check the voting statistics. Why do you suppose the Democrat party became the anti-White party? They are working tirelessly to make whites a minority ASAP to have a one-party government forever.
many mexicans are not like the way loser describes them....

Think once Harry...How many here on stolen citizenships from Mexico have the right to vote?
i dont know how many, you are the expert on them....and my question to you is....all i hear is mexicans are basically fairly conservative.....if so why dont they rally behind republicans?....whats the problem?...

Negative...Mexicans are not conservative. That’s a misconception lead by their discontent for abortion.
Free shit, hate whitey, decriminalization and the championing of lowlife degeneracy and degradation trumps their conservative nature all day every day.
Try again.
unlike you in your gated community i actually lived among them in the real world....you dont know many mexicans personally,you only know what you either read or hear....

You know what I allow you to know about me...I rented dozens of residential properties to the disgusting human cockroaches for years before I decided I hated them like Hitler hated Jews. Don’t tell me “I don’t know many Mexicans”.
i delivered mail in downtown Anaheim to disgusting human cockroaches who were white.....i guess they come in all flavors....

They absolutely do...unfortunately the majority of white trash filth has a right to be here and we are obligated to put up with their bullshit. Their citizenships we’re not stolen by their parents.
Please tell me you can make the distinction.

Will it be Russia with a few Facebook ads and such? Will it be Ukraine for exposing the Biden, Kenyan corruption just in time or will it be Mexico with their tens of millions of troops on our soil?
Take notice as to which the Mexicrats refuse to acknowledge.

Mexico. If this board is any indication….Trump has succeeded in making you guys scared as shit and driven by hatred beyond the norms…see El Paso for an example.

Democrats believe nobody crosses the border illegally in the desert, especially bad people and the illegal immigrants here don't use their stolen ID to vote for Democrats who aid and abet illegal immigrants.

Will it be Russia with a few Facebook ads and such? Will it be Ukraine for exposing the Biden, Kenyan corruption just in time or will it be Mexico with their tens of millions of troops on our soil?

Mexico.

Mexico. If this board is any indication….Trump has succeeded in making you guys scared as shit and driven by hatred beyond the norms…see El Paso for an example.

You are nothing but a hate filled troll.

“Scared”? “Hatred”?
Many of us come from good families...we weren’t taught to love and respect people who break in, steal our shit, force us to pay for their litters of filth, degrade everything they come in contact with, rape, murder and pillage fellow countrymen and tell us to fuck off when we ask them to leave.
Did your parents teach you to love and respect pieces of shits like that?

i dont know how many, you are the expert on them....and my question to you is....all i hear is mexicans are basically fairly conservative.....if so why dont they rally behind republicans?....whats the problem?...

Negative...Mexicans are not conservative. That’s a misconception lead by their discontent for abortion.
Free shit, hate whitey, decriminalization and the championing of lowlife degeneracy and degradation trumps their conservative nature all day every day.
Try again.
unlike you in your gated community i actually lived among them in the real world....you dont know many mexicans personally,you only know what you either read or hear....

You know what I allow you to know about me...I rented dozens of residential properties to the disgusting human cockroaches for years before I decided I hated them like Hitler hated Jews. Don’t tell me “I don’t know many Mexicans”.
i delivered mail in downtown Anaheim to disgusting human cockroaches who were white.....i guess they come in all flavors....

They absolutely do...unfortunately the majority of white trash filth has a right to be here and we are obligated to put up with their bullshit. Their citizenships we’re not stolen by their parents.
Please tell me you can make the distinction.
you might think you are obligated to put up with their bullshit,i dont believe anyone has to be "obligated" put up with them....

Washington DC

Trump did not make America afraid of anything. Trump addressed our concerns, he didn't create them.

I think what you need to do is check the voting statistics. Why do you suppose the Democrat party became the anti-White party? They are working tirelessly to make whites a minority ASAP to have a one-party government forever.

I don't know if they are or they're not. We don't have many Mexicans up north here. At the same time, I can't say that Broke's evaluation of them is wrong either. I have known people who lived in CA or still do, and I haven't heard many favorable things about them.

I don't know if they are or they're not. We don't have many Mexicans up north here. At the same time, I can't say that Broke's evaluation of them is wrong either. I have known people who lived in CA or still do, and I haven't heard many favorable things about them.
could it be because they are like loser....did not actually know any....were i lived and were i worked i know better.....

Trump did not make America afraid of anything. Trump addressed our concerns, he didn't create them.

PFFT….

Look it up….

Before the blob made you afraid of mexican cleaning ladies and landscapers….there were something like two threads on immigration.

could it be because they are like loser....did not actually know any....were i lived and were i worked i know better.....

I can't say ether of you are right or wrong. You obviously had different experiences. If I'm not mistaken, Broke is from California which is the capital of illegal southern immigrants. I heed to his experiences (and yours) because I don't have interaction with those people. Therefore I can't really judge.

What I can say is my first childhood crush was on a US/ Mexican girl. But in all honesty, that's as close as I can get.

PFFT….

Look it up….

Before the blob made you afraid of mexican cleaning ladies and landscapers….there were something like two threads on immigration.

I was here before Trump's election, and I seem to remember differently. In the primary debates, Trump's stance on immigration was transcending. All the other candidates talked about immigration reform, transition into citizenship, things of that nature. Trump was the only one that stood out and said "Close that Border!!!!" and obviously it resonated with the voters. All those professional politicians that looked over polls to take a stance were soundly defeated. Trump blew them away, and I don't think it was his charming personality that did it. It's the fact that he heard our voices; the voices others chose to ignore.

Harry, I’m a builder in direct competition with other builders who hire nothing but illegals and pay off the books.
I owned nearly 60 residential properties in the inland empire dating back to the early 90’s...I was on the front end of the section 8 bullshit...For years I dealt with the non-stop evictions with no recourse, completely ruined properties requiring a complete remodel at the turn, begging to be paid rent and not being able to communicate with our residents as they all spoke spanish and would put their seven year old english speaking daughter on the line to deliver the excuses...Have you ever tried to reason with a barely American seven year old about making payments on time?
My daughters have been hit twice by uninsured illegals leaving me no recourse..(once in my six day old BMW)
We do lots of volunteer work here at that beach...the cleanups are all the same...Modello cans, Takis bags, Tapatio bottles and shitty diapers almost exclusively.
My daughter volunteers at pet rescues where most of the abused and abandoned animals come from wetback households...Only 45 year old wetbacks will stare at my teen daughters like a Lion stares at a Gazelle in the wild. We call our local news Wetbacks Gone Wild. Shit is out of fucking hand...Save your tired old “I know a couple cool beaners” stories for someone who doesn’t know better.

I can't say ether of you are right or wrong. You obviously had different experiences. If I'm not mistaken, Broke is from California which is the capital of illegal southern immigrants. I heed to his experiences (and yours) because I don't have interaction with those people. Therefore I can't really judge.

What I can say is my first childhood crush was on a US/ Mexican girl. But in all honesty, that's as close as I can get.
i lived in California for 50 years just escaped 4 years ago....loser lives,or so he claims anyway,to have a house on the beach in a gated community,i lived in the wild with them outside the gates and actually knew many and worked with many...loser only knows Mexicans he sees outside his compound...bigotry makes you think anyone brown must be an illegal and they must be degenerates,what else can they be?...

Harry, I’m a builder in direct competition with other builders who hire nothing but illegals and pay off the books.
I owned nearly 60 residential properties in the inland empire dating back to the early 90’s...I was on the front end of the section 8 bullshit...For years I dealt with the non-stop evictions with no recourse, completely ruined properties requiring a complete remodel at the turn, begging to be paid rent and not being able to communicate with our residents as they all spoke spanish and would put their seven year old english speaking daughter on the line to deliver the excuses...Have you ever tried to reason with a barely American seven year old about making payments on time?
My daughters have been hit twice by uninsured illegals leaving me no recourse..(once in my six day old BMW)
We do lots of volunteer work here at that beach...the cleanups are all the same...Modello cans, Takis bags, Tapatio bottles and shitty diapers almost exclusively.
My daughter volunteers at pet rescues where most of the abused and abandoned animals come from wetback households...Only 45 year old wetbacks will stare at my teen daughters like a Lion stares at a Gazelle in the wild. We call our local news Wetbacks Gone Wild. Shit is out of fucking hand...Save your tired old “I know a couple cool beaners” stories for someone who doesn’t know better.
like i have said....you dont know any mexicans on a personal level....they are all just brown devils in your mind....and yea i think i know way more personally then you ever have....so save your bullshit for those like yourself.....i know better....

like i have said....you dont know any mexicans on a personal level....they are all just brown devils in your mind....and yea i think i know way more personally then you ever have....so save your bullshit for those like yourself.....i know better....

Haha...it’s all good Harry. I know your type, you refuse to listen to reason...nothing seems plausible unless it fits within your own personal experiences. I get it.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back